Hillary Says Guns Don't Make You Safer

I love how l the anti gun nuts all have armed security yet want to disarm law abiding citizens. My deal. You first anti gunners. You give up your security right now or shut the fuck up.

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ?

No. It is because the Secret Service has declared it so.

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth .
Democrats are in the Convention. Otherwise no security would be required.

I'm not talking about security. I'm talking gun free zones . Which are part of the GOP platform by the way .

Yeah, repubs are working full time for the elimination of gun free zones.

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ?

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

I'm not talking about security. I'm talking gun free zones . Which are part of the GOP platform by the way .

Typical silliness from the Left.

I want Congress and the president to disarm their security details. No guns in the capitol building or white house. Then I will consider giving up my gun rights.

I want Congress and the president to disarm their security details. No guns in the capitol building or white house. Then I will consider giving up my gun rights.

Not really. I think that if you want to shoot military style weapons you should join the army.

Is that so hard ?

Not really. I think that if you want to shoot military style weapons you should join the army.

Is that so hard ?
Really?

Can you please tell me where I can buy these two military weapons?
120px-M16a4lh6.jpg

120px-M4A1_ACOG.jpg

Find the one person who does NOT have a gun.
View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Maybe one. Could be a radio.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.
Do you really think Secret Service agents don't carry guns?

Of course they are armed . I'm picking on the stupid memes you righties love to use .

HILLARY has not called for banning of guns . That's a lie . And the quote was posted above , another out of context attack by the right wing .

I wa obviously being disingenuous . Not so
Much the claims of gun banning .

Yes HILLARY wants to ban AR type weapons . How many people in the picture have those ?

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.

Of course they are armed . I'm picking on the stupid memes you righties love to use .

HILLARY has not called for banning of guns . That's a lie . And the quote was posted above , another out of context attack by the right wing .

Yes HILLARY wants to ban AR type weapons . How many people in the picture have those ?
...and you believe every word she says...

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

She can't ban all guns ! you tinfoil hat wearing freaks.

....I wa obviously being disingenuous . Not so

Not "AR type weapons", but the assault weapons ban which means any "scary looking gun" like this .22:
ruger-10-22-i-tac-22-lr-w-bx25-mag-new-in-stock-3.gif

and also ban "high capacity magazines", meaning anything over 10 rounds.

If the Bill Clinton gun ban was reinstituted, you would be satisfied we have enough gun control or would you want to ban more guns such as handguns with over 5 rounds?

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

She can't ban all guns ! you tinfoil hat wearing freaks.
Yeah she just needs a majority vote in both houses and it is done. Of course, that will only ban guns for the law abiding. The elites and criminals will still have guns.

Is that so hard ?
Really?

120px-M16a4lh6.jpg

120px-M4A1_ACOG.jpg

I don't know that they are military weapons, but you can buy military style weapons at most any gun store

Is that so hard ?
Really?

120px-M16a4lh6.jpg

120px-M4A1_ACOG.jpg

I don't know that they are military weapons, but you can buy military style weapons at most any gun store
Top is M-16A4
Bottom is M-16A1

"style". Wearing military style clothing doesn't make one a menace nor a soldier.

a21e913f37434853093c8c9bc8c7388c.jpg
3c2f128a2e5667799331913ac0ace156.jpg

A military style rifle doesn't make it a military rifle.

Of these two rifles, it's the bolt action that's the actual military rifle and used in military service. The other is a semi-auto rifle made solely for civilian market.
vmMOSIN-NAGANT-M91-30.jpg

wm_6124690.jpg

View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

I don't use memes

SOme of those SS agents have fully automatic machine guns too

Forum List

Back