Walz...."Sometimes it's just the guns!"

It wasn't very artfully spoken on the debate stage. I will say, you won't catch me vacationing or traveling through Minnesota, as his state does not recognize my carry permit, my state recognizes those issued in his state, though the requirements for training, certification, range qualification are the same.
Same here with MD. I simply won't go into MD anymore.

What states do not recognize Virginia concealed carry permits?​

Some states that do not have reciprocity agreements with Virginia include California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Rhode Island.

Some states that do not have reciprocity agreements with Virginia include California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Rhode Island.
Yep. It is not even a matter of "Constitutional Carry" from state to state, which I could understand on a state by state basis. But, I would be willing to bet, your permit is much like mine, required training, and you passed background checked locally, by your state and by the Department of Homeland Security at the Federal level, probably stamped, right on the permit with your picture. We have jumped through all the hoops, local, state and Federal and are known quantities to law enforcement. Our permits should be recognized across all state boarders and municipalities.

Yep. It is not even a matter of "Constitutional Carry" from state to state, which I could understand on a state by state basis. But, I would be willing to bet, your permit is much like mine, required training, and you passed background checked locally, by your state and by the Department of Homeland Security at the Federal level, probably stamped, right on the permit with your picture. We have jumped through all the hoops, local, state and Federal and are known quantities to law enforcement. Our permits should be recognized across all state boarders and municipalities.
We just have a training requirement with the same background check the VSP does for all guns....No pic though.....I got my last renewal back within a week.

Of course, if the dems ever hold total sway again I look for that to go away. The only thing that saved us the last time they held sway was a couple of blue-dog dems in rural districts refused to go along with the ultra-liberal ones from NOtVA.

Right Tim, and it's just the forks making Americans fat.

Guns are tools…remove guns, there are other deadly tools.

I mean were it not for guns, how would Genghis Kahn have killed all those people? ;)

He said Finland is safer....OK, what 3rd world country with a multibillion drug cartel who basically has it's own standing army borders Finland?

Drop Cook county/Chicago into Finland for one year and see what happens.

I swear, anytime I hear a dem say "I own guns I'm a hunter", I want to punch a baby seal.
👁️
IMG_1256.jpeg
👶 🦭 🦭 🦭

We just have a training requirement with the same background check the VSP does for all guns....No pic though.....I got my last renewal back within a week.

Of course, if the dems ever hold total sway again I look for that to go away. The only thing that saved us the last time they held sway was a couple of blue-dog dems in rural districts refused to go along with the ultra-liberal ones from NOtVA.
I use mine to vote with, as it is a government issued, picture ID, though I do not use it passing through airport security.;)

Right Tim, and it's just the forks making Americans fat.

Guns are tools…remove guns, there are other deadly tools.

I mean were it not for guns, how would Genghis Kahn have killed all those people? ;)

He said Finland is safer....OK, what 3rd world country with a multibillion drug cartel who basically has it's own standing army borders Finland?

Drop Cook county/Chicago into Finland for one year and see what happens.

I swear, anytime I hear a dem say "I own guns I'm a hunter", I want to punch a baby seal.
"That's not where we live today. And several things I want to mention on this is talking about cities and where it's at. The number one, where the most firearm deaths happen in Minnesota are rural suicides. And we have an epidemic of children getting guns and shooting themselves. And so we have, and we should look at all of the issues, making sure folks have healthcare and all that. But I want to be very careful. This idea of stigmatizing mental health, just because you have a mental health issue doesn't mean you're violent. And I think what we end up doing is we start looking for a scapegoat. Sometimes it just is the guns. It's just the guns."

Seems stigmatizing mental health is the very core of his Red Flag Law that he's so proud of.

No. It is the lack of control, by parents, family, community, and society as a whole, not being able to come to consensus, though seeing the problem, quite clearly and the results.
because of some cognitive issue with the individual who does it. Cause no sane human being could do such a thing. I grow tired of the demofk stupidity with regard to guns. STUPID!!!!! x infinity

"That's not where we live today. And several things I want to mention on this is talking about cities and where it's at. The number one, where the most firearm deaths happen in Minnesota are rural suicides. And we have an epidemic of children getting guns and shooting themselves. And so we have, and we should look at all of the issues, making sure folks have healthcare and all that. But I want to be very careful. This idea of stigmatizing mental health, just because you have a mental health issue doesn't mean you're violent. And I think what we end up doing is we start looking for a scapegoat. Sometimes it just is the guns. It's just the guns."

Seems stigmatizing mental health is the very core of his Red Flag Law that he's so proud of.
So, the follow up question that could have been asked if this was actually a debate, would have been, are you suggesting that sane humans go out and kill multiple people in a mass shooting, or that a gun just gets up and fires at will?

Just responding to the outrageous, spoken as if it were truth. Go ahead and discuss what you like relating to the thread or reactions to the thread.
Agreed. It is patently absurd to state, that forty, fifty years ago, middle class Americans could not afford a grand for a used car for their high school kids to be involved in school activities and have a social life.

That had been the American way since the mid-fifties.

What nonsense.

IN fact, that is part of what is propelling this election season. The establishment has not only destroyed the value of the dollar and caused the price of gas to sky rocket, it has also purposelessly destroyed the used car market to try to shoe-horn in new EVs.

Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment​

That site has censored the conclusions censored, I would bet, for political reasons.
Here it is, so folks can read the uncensored, unvarnished truth;

95f1fe.jpg

If you know anyone that works in the cars sales industry, they will tell you, that the problem is a lack of supply after that program.

All of this, has not only made it difficult for the middle class to afford cars for their teens, but it has also made it a nightmare for the poor & young adults to find affordable cars.

Agreed. It is patently absurd to state, that forty, fifty years ago, middle class Americans could not afford a grand for a used car for their high school kids to be involved in school activities and have a social life.

That had been the American way since the mid-fifties.

What nonsense.

IN fact, that is part of what is propelling this election season. The establishment has not only destroyed the value of the dollar and caused the price of gas to sky rocket, it has also purposelessly destroyed the used car market to try to shoe-horn in new EVs.

Evaluating “Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program effects on auto sales and the environment​

That site has censored the conclusions censored, I would bet, for political reasons.
Here it is, so folks can read the uncensored, unvarnished truth;

95f1fe.jpg

If you know anyone that works in the cars sales industry, they will tell you, that the problem is a lack of supply after that program.

All of this, has not only made it difficult for the middle class to afford cars for their teens, but it has also made it a nightmare for the poor & young adults to find affordable cars.
Well creepy and scamala waged war on used cars, the governors of all demofk states are killing affordable cars. KNOW THIS!!!!!!!

Wow! Liberal shitholes, one and all!

because of some cognitive issue with the individual who does it. Cause no sane human being could do such a thing. I grow tired of the demofk stupidity with regard to guns. STUPID!!!!! x infinity
I get tired of the deathtoll, and reaction of nothing can be done as the rights of everybody to be free of regulation (2A trumping all) including the right of kids to grow up without being shot to death, due to nothing being done, as it offends the "2A reins supreme" folks.

I get tired of the deathtoll, and reaction of nothing can be done as the rights of everybody to be free of regulation (2A trumping all) including the right of kids to grow up without being shot to death, due to nothing being done, as it offends the "2A reins supreme" folks.
The enshrinement of constitutional rights - necessarily and intentionally - takes certain policy choices off the table.

see you think people can read minds and know what people think and can have someone show up. You have no fking clue about life. Nothing is guaranteed, nothing. For you to think you or anyone else deserves something because a mentally deranged person walks into a gun free zone and shoots people you get high and mighty saying we don't care. fk you mther fker, you nothing about anyone but yourself. So go chill yourself and stop living or something, you think you can control humanity. Taking guns away from law abiding people is your only solution. fk you again.

Forum List

Back