Walz...."Sometimes it's just the guns!"

Good luck to you and yours, but keep her out of my yard and off the streets, and you won't have worry who she decides to to next.
again, you're an interfere in others lives kind of person. Can't except reality. Planes fall out of the sky and they still fly. 9/11 happened and they still fly. But those pesky guns, watch out, they'll talk to you and ask you to go to a school.

ALL states should be forced to recognize CCWs from other states for non-residents visiting or transiting. Just like they do driver's licenses.
The best point made in last night's debate was Vance letting everyone know that illegal guns flow across the open borders scamala and timmy love so much. And then they want to say guns. can't think of the word for them. That really pisses me off too.

I get tired of the deathtoll, and reaction of nothing can be done as the rights of everybody to be free of regulation (2A trumping all) including the right of kids to grow up without being shot to death, due to nothing being done, as it offends the "2A reins supreme" folks.
How many gun laws do we need before criminals start obeying them?

Ah. So nothing can be done. Pretty much what I have heard. No sweat. I have no kids in school anymore, and I have a permit and many years of training and training others to shoot for protection, if necessary. So, you won't read of white 6 being shot down, certainly not with a full magazine. Good luck to you and yours. Say hey to Goober.:rolleyes:
What laws do you propose that will only affect criminals and not law-abiding citizens?

Forum List

Back