Walz...."Sometimes it's just the guns!"

Right Tim, and it's just the forks making Americans fat.

Guns are tools…remove guns, there are other deadly tools.

I mean were it not for guns, how would Genghis Kahn have killed all those people? ;)

He said Finland is safer....OK, what 3rd world country with a multibillion drug cartel who basically has it's own standing army borders Finland?

Drop Cook county/Chicago into Finland for one year and see what happens.

I swear, anytime I hear a dem say "I own guns I'm a hunter", I want to punch a baby seal.
germ of truth----sometimes it is just the guns----very dangerous "tools"
Even suicides are sometimes just a momentary impulse-----

germ of truth----sometimes it is just the guns----very dangerous "tools"
Even suicides are sometimes just a momentary impulse-----
well, people hang themselves so let's get rid of belts and ropes and any other material like sheets and linens. I grow tired of the complete ignorance of mental health issues and refuse to address the actual issue.

Cars cause drunk driving.
well Nostra, sheets can kill you too if you tie them around your neck, hang it from a ceiling hook and jump off a chair.

Those mthr fking sheets. Shit, even the chair and hook. living under a ceiling. oh no's

This is where Tim lost it....and it wasn't really in what he was talking about either.

Tim claimed to come from a "middle class family"
Ok...he claimed he had his shotgun in his pickup truck at school to go hunting after classes.

There's no possibility he was middle class if he had a shotgun in his truck. Teenagers could NEVER afford a pickup truck if they were middle class. Everyone had to either walk or ride the bus back then. Nobody got dropped off at school by parents (which is a common thing nowadays)

So there is something fishy in all this.

The question that should have been asked was why wasn't there as much gun violence back then when people had shotguns in their trucks in school parking lots? The answer is pretty simple. Guns haven't changed, but people have.

The enshrinement of constitutional rights - necessarily and intentionally - takes certain policy choices off the table.
Ah. So nothing can be done. Pretty much what I have heard. No sweat. I have no kids in school anymore, and I have a permit and many years of training and training others to shoot for protection, if necessary. So, you won't read of white 6 being shot down, certainly not with a full magazine. Good luck to you and yours. Say hey to Goober.:rolleyes:

Over 4000 people per year die from inhaling dihydrogen oxide each year. And yet, the Government promotes Americans ingesting it daily.

It needs to be banned!

This is where Tim lost it....and it wasn't really in what he was talking about either.

Tim claimed to come from a "middle class family"
Ok...he claimed he had his shotgun in his pickup truck at school to go hunting after classes.

There's no possibility he was middle class if he had a shotgun in his truck. Teenagers could NEVER afford a pickup truck if they were middle class. Everyone had to either walk or ride the bus back then. Nobody got dropped off at school by parents (which is a common thing nowadays)

So there is something fishy in all this.
When Walz started driving around 1980, you could get decent running used pickups for a very reasonable price. Back then they were no-frills transportation/work trucks. It was poor people like me that had to ride the bus or walk.

see you think people can read minds and know what people think and can have someone show up. You have no fking clue about life. Nothing is guaranteed, nothing. For you to think you or anyone else deserves something because a mentally deranged person walks into a gun free zone and shoots people you get high and mighty saying we don't care. fk you mther fker, you nothing about anyone but yourself. So go chill yourself and stop living or something, you think you can control humanity. Taking guns away from law abiding people is your only solution. fk you again.
Good luck to you and yours, but keep her out of my yard and off the streets, and you won't have worry who she decides to to next.

You can do whatever you want, so long as you do not violate the constitution.
Why is that so intolerable?
IMPORTANT REVELATION----the constitution of the USA---terrific as it
is----was not received on MOUNT SINAI
Every child killed in a school shooting had dihydrogen monoxide in his system.
so true-----it's those dangerous chemicals !!!!!!!!!

Wow, your story is very close to mine, amazing. Mine was a 67 Fury III from my parents. I drove that for two years and bought a 73 Chevy Vega, four speed two carb, then in 75 turned that in for a 75 Camaro. Making 4.60 an hour!!!!!!
My driver's ed class used Fury IIIs, man what a land yacht. My first car was also a Vega, a '72 GT fastback. I bought it new when in the Army.

Ah. So nothing can be done. Pretty much what I have heard. No sweat. I have no kids in school anymore, and I have a permit and many years of training and training others to shoot for protection, if necessary. So, you won't read of white 6 being shot down, certainly not with a full magazine. Good luck to you and yours. Say hey to Goober.:rolleyes:
your solution is to violate every other person's rights. demofk way!!

My driver's ed class used Fury IIIs, man what a land yacht. My first car was also a Vega, a '72 GT fastback. I bought it new when in the Army.
Yes indeed that Fury III was a tank. Got a gallon a mile in the thing.

Yep. It is not even a matter of "Constitutional Carry" from state to state, which I could understand on a state by state basis. But, I would be willing to bet, your permit is much like mine, required training, and you passed background checked locally, by your state and by the Department of Homeland Security at the Federal level, probably stamped, right on the permit with your picture. We have jumped through all the hoops, local, state and Federal and are known quantities to law enforcement. Our permits should be recognized across all state boarders and municipalities.
ALL states should be forced to recognize CCWs from other states for non-residents visiting or transiting. Just like they do driver's licenses.

Forum List

Back