Hillary Says Guns Don't Make You Safer

I love how l the anti gun nuts all have armed security yet want to disarm law abiding citizens. My deal. You first anti gunners. You give up your security right now or shut the fuck up.

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ?

No. It is because the Secret Service has declared it so.

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth .
Democrats are in the Convention. Otherwise no security would be required.

I'm not talking about security. I'm talking gun free zones . Which are part of the GOP platform by the way .

Gun Free zones often prove to be anything but.

I love how l the anti gun nuts all have armed security yet want to disarm law abiding citizens. My deal. You first anti gunners. You give up your security right now or shut the fuck up.

Is that why the GOP convention is in a gun free zone ?

No. It is because the Secret Service has declared it so.

Oh I get it. When the SS declares they need to be armed to protect Hillary she's a hypocrite . But when they make the GOP convention a free zone, that's NOT hypocrisy by the GOP ?

You talk out of both sides of your mouth .
Democrats are in the Convention. Otherwise no security would be required.

I'm not talking about security. I'm talking gun free zones . Which are part of the GOP platform by the way .
Your analytical skills are 2nd grade level also.

Find the one person who does NOT have a gun.
View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Maybe one. Could be a radio.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.
Thanks for again displaying what an ignorant imbecile you are.

Well you can make out like 20 people in that pick . I only see one gun .

Yet you say only One person doesn't have a gun. But you don't know that do you ? Oh and I'm also supposed to believe you on what Hillary said too!

Timmy..Timmy... Timmy.... Why do you post such ignorant crap? We are not stupid. We all know that the secret service are all armed. Some of them even sport fully automatic weapons as was clearly displayed in the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan.

Yet you say only One person doesn't have a gun. But you don't know that do you ? Oh and I'm also supposed to believe you on what Hillary said too!
Light off some firecrackers nearby and I'm sure you'll have an accurate count of how many guns are there protecting Hillary.

Find the one person who does NOT have a gun.
View attachment 79082
View attachment 79080

I don't see any guns.

Maybe one. Could be a radio.

Could I get an actual quote on what Hillary said. You know how you righties lie and tak things out of context.
Thanks for again displaying what an ignorant imbecile you are.

How many guns do you see at 0:01 Timmy boy?

Weatherman - educating the left since 1978.

images (87).jpg

Light off some firecrackers nearby and I'm sure you'll have an accurate count of how many guns are there protecting Hillary.

I carried a pistol (a Sig 237) in the Army for 21 years (concealed) and never once, NEVER once did someone say - "Oh my God, that black guy has a gun!!!"

I occasionally carry concealed today - not one soul has ever seen the pistol.

TImmy (like I said) is dumber than a box of hair.

I carried a pistol (a Sig 237) in the Army for 21 years (concealed) and never once, NEVER once did someone say - "Oh my God, that black guy has a gun!!!"

I occasionally carry concealed today - not one soul has ever seen the pistol.

TImmy (like I said) is dumber than a box of hair.

No, Timmy knows full well they are carrying, but he knows admitting that doesn't fit his argument. He's just a dishonest and dishonorable person as are most gun grabbers.

Hillary Says Guns Don't Make You Safer

When did she say that?
Dec 19, 2015

December 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Hillary Clinton said she did not believe guns made Americans safer during Saturday’s Democratic debate, arguing that “arming more people” was not an appropriate response to terrorism and referring to guns as a “problem.”

“Guns, in and of themselves, in my opinion, will not make Americans safer,” she said. “We lose 33,000 people a year already to gun violence. Arming more people, to do what, I think, is not the appropriate response to terrorism. I think what is is creating much deeper, closer relations and yes, coalitions, within our own country. The first line of defense against radicalization is in the Muslim-American community, people who we should be welcoming and working with.

“I worry greatly that the rhetoric coming from the Republicans, particularly Donald Trump, is sending a message to Muslims here in the United States and literally around the world that there is a clash of civilizations, that there is some kind of Western plot or even war against Islam, which then, I believe, fans the flames of radicalization. So guns have to be looked at as its own problem, but we also have to figure out how we’re going to deal with the radicalization here in the United States.”

Hillary doesn't have to worry about her personal safety as she and Bill have a Secret Service detail assigned to them for as long as they are alive as do all Ex presidents and their wives. Her opinion on the personal protection of average citizens is hollow and therefore worthless.

Do you honestly believe any of Hillary's Secret Service men would be unarmed? You can't be that naive.

Simple question . How many guns do you see???
Simpler question. How many on duty Secret Service agents DON'T carry a gun? If you "SEE" a Secret Service Agent, you see a gun. My six year old grandson would have known that.

Forum List

Back