Hillary should come out for legalization

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
This would be an easy pivot for her and it would help with Bernie's voters, plus some of Drumpf's.

Plus, if she doesn't do it Drumpf might beat her to it - in fact, I'm expecting him to drop that bomb and then sell it. You watch.

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
But being a Clinton gets you a huge pass and the Democratic party nomination.

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.

It will give her another thing to run against the Republicans on - Chris Christie is on record saying he would close marijuana dispensaries. She could run against the possibility of Christie becoming AG under a Drumpf administration.

Hilary is never going to come out for any thing human, honest, humane, true, if it does not serve Hilary.

She has to weigh the negatives from the church-going Black folks in South Carolina. But I think they would come around when she talks up the enormous revenue that can be raised from marijuana taxation. It can build a lot of schools.

Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.
Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Hilarious. Clinton should adopt Sanders' positions so we can elect her instead. She keeps adopting them left and right.

How about you try and elect Sanders who is truthful about his positions instead dumbass.

Still, having said that, Hilary is the most crass, self serving, moral vacuum of a politician since Henry Clay.

Which leaves us with Trump.

Even worse, expect he is honest in his vile no competence vote.

I wish truth would rain down upon the USA.

But the country is so free and truthful, truth is never going to rain down.

Because that is what humans are.

Truth, as they see it.

And so who ever sells the most snake oil wins.

Trump admits is it is snake oil, Hilary pretends she is selling redemption songs.

I would have voted for Sanders if I lived in the USA.

But he is simply too true for this world.

hillary has already accepted legalization by states, and she goes further into federal decriminalization.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's proposal this month to loosen restrictions on marijuana and spur more research into the drug’s medicinal benefits wasn't especially surprising or daring, given 58 percent of Americans support legalizing it. But it begs the question of whether voters take into account a candidate’s stance on marijuana before heading to the polls.

Hillary Clinton's Pot Proposal Is Popular

Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical pot, while recreational marijuana is legal in four states, plus D.C. Clinton has said more research needs to be done to determine how best to help those who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.

"Because it's considered what's called a Schedule I drug and you can't even do research in it," she said. (Clinton said marijuana should be downgraded to Schedule II) "If we're going to have a lot of states setting up marijuana dispensaries so that people who have some kind of medical need are getting marijuana, we need know what's the quality of it, how much should you take, what should you avoid if you're taking other medications."

Clinton has also embraced the criminal justice aspect to the issue, saying "We have got to stop imprisoning people who use marijuana.”

Shut up

This would be an easy pivot for her and it would help with Bernie's voters, plus some of Drumpf's.

Plus, if she doesn't do it Drumpf might beat her to it - in fact, I'm expecting him to drop that bomb and then sell it. You watch.

It's not relevant. That's a congress thing. At best she could only stave off the inevitable. I will never vote for Hillary. Ever. In fact, screw the Democrats.

Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.
Yet, I am correct.

She has to weigh the negatives from the church-going Black folks in South Carolina. But I think they would come around when she talks up the enormous revenue that can be raised from marijuana taxation. It can build a lot of schools.
building schools is a local expense, its not federal. Even if the federal law made marijuana legal, it would still be up to the states to allow it.
South Carolina politicians would also have to make it legal in South Carolina in order for it to be sold and used legally.
Just like tobacco, its legal but the states still reserve the right to restrict its use in any place that they want.

Forum List

Back