Hillary should come out for legalization

This would be an easy pivot for her and it would help with Bernie's voters, plus some of Drumpf's.

Plus, if she doesn't do it Drumpf might beat her to it - in fact, I'm expecting him to drop that bomb and then sell it. You watch.
Let's see, trying to normalize faggots, seeing how much free stuff you can get, and now drugs. Typical Liberal.

This would be an easy pivot for her and it would help with Bernie's voters, plus some of Drumpf's.

Plus, if she doesn't do it Drumpf might beat her to it - in fact, I'm expecting him to drop that bomb and then sell it. You watch.
Let's see, trying to normalize faggots, seeing how much free stuff you can get, and now drugs. Typical Liberal.
maybe drug use is what caused his mind to snap and think the other things were a good idea.
That alone could be reason enough not to legalize whatever it is that he is on.

Legalization of marijuana.

All she would have to do is let the States handle it, like alcohol, but she is too much of a fan of government power to do that.
States dont do a very good job with alcohol.
first they make it illegal to drive drunk. ( excellent idea)
then the give licenses to people to run a business thats whole purpose is for people to drive up, come inside get drunk and drive back home. ( makes me think their making illegal to drive drunk is not sincere.)

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
But being a Clinton gets you a huge pass and the Democratic party nomination.
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.
Huh? It is certainly possible to move data around. A secure server is only as secure as the weakest link, which is usually the user.

Legalization of marijuana.

All she would have to do is let the States handle it, like alcohol, but she is too much of a fan of government power to do that.
States dont do a very good job with alcohol.
first they make it illegal to drive drunk. ( excellent idea)
then the give licenses to people to run a business thats whole purpose is for people to drive up, come inside get drunk and drive back home. ( makes me think their making illegal to drive drunk is not sincere.)

That is more of an issue of personal self control that of the State's monopoly on laws regarding alcohol.

Let's see: trying to persecute gays, trying to throw people starving into the streets, imprisoning non violent drug offenders. Typical conservative.

Let's see: trying to persecute gays, trying to throw people starving into the streets, imprisoning non violent drug offenders. Typical conservative.
who is throwing starving people into the streets?

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.

Maybe you should tell that to Snowden and Manning. ROFLMFAO You're a fucking idiot.

Sorry, just responding to some overused conservative clichés with some overused liberal ones.

Sorry, just responding to some overused conservative clichés with some overused liberal ones.
AH,,, Carry on

Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

No shit...

Even if Herr Drumpf made a promise of this sort, most of us aren't high enough to believe anything he says.

Hillary should just come out.

With Huma between her thighs - er I mean at her side..

195616_5_.jpg

Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

No shit...
classified information is moved from that server on what is most likely a nightly basis.
while its true that a header designating a file as classified could be restricted in many ways, its only software doing that function.
That software had to be written so the files could quickly be transferred if need be, Whoever had Hillarys position would most likely have the ability to do that. Headers can also be stripped, you can cut and paste to a new document, there are many ways to move a classified document from a "secure" server.
To think otherwise would be the same as thinking that just because you locked the door on the house when you left, there is no chance at all of being robbed while gone.

Pot revenue could be used to do a lot of things. As long as they don't tax it too much... Don't want smokers to go back tot he black market..

Pot revenue could be used to do a lot of things. As long as they don't tax it too much... Don't want smokers to go back tot he black market..
back to the racist thing I see.
why does everyone always assume that if marijuana is being sold illegally, its a black guy that is selling it?

Forum List

Back