Hillary should come out for legalization

You don't know that. plus you know she would love to throw a federal level tax on the pot.
I DO know that!

Obama/Holder and Obama/Lynch have left the marijuana states alone:

That's STATES RIGHTS

Christie has stated on the trail that if he became president he would enforce Federal laws prohibiting marijuana sales, as it is classified a Class A drug:

That's FEDERAL RIGHTS

Christie isn't even running anymore. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
But being a Clinton gets you a huge pass and the Democratic party nomination.
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.
Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Again if you know a crime has been committed report it to the authorities otherwise stop talking complete bullshit...

Do ye not understand at this stage that with all the false stuff your crowd spouted about Obama, your credibility is gone...

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
But being a Clinton gets you a huge pass and the Democratic party nomination.
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.
Seriously ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Again if you know a crime has been committed report it to the authorities otherwise stop talking complete bullshit...

Do ye not understand at this stage that with all the false stuff your crowd spouted about Obama, your credibility is gone...
The crime has been exhaustively documented. Its not my problem if others choose to ignore the issue because of political bias,

Legalization of marijuana.

All she would have to do is let the States handle it, like alcohol, but she is too much of a fan of government power to do that.
That's what they're trying to do, dumbass.

She, as president, would direct her AG to not pursue Federal marijuana prosecutions. Just as Obama has.

The Republicans, OTOH, would use that Federal power in the form of AG Christie's office, to shut down dispensaries.

There is MUCH more likelihood of Feds infringing on States Rights from the Republicans, not the Democrats, on this issue.

She, then, would be directing the AG to not enforce the law. Isn't it the President's job to make sure the laws be faithfully EXECUTED not pick and choose which ones they want to enforce?
No. We give prosecutors discretion - we're not going to give it to the President?

YOU don't have to. The Constitution does.
OK, then. I'm glad you agree with me that the POTUS has discretion as to what he wants prosecuted. And the Attorney General has discretion as to what he's actually going to prosecute. And most times those two things line up, for ideological reasons. Nothing wrong with that.

You don't know that. plus you know she would love to throw a federal level tax on the pot.
I DO know that!

Obama/Holder and Obama/Lynch have left the marijuana states alone:

That's STATES RIGHTS

Christie has stated on the trail that if he became president he would enforce Federal laws prohibiting marijuana sales, as it is classified a Class A drug:

That's FEDERAL RIGHTS

Christie isn't even running anymore. Talk about beating a dead horse.
Doesn't matter. Plenty of potential Republican players in a new administration are firmly against it.

I just think it's a winning issue, and she should get ahead of the curve for once instead of playing catch up on progress, whether it's Gays in the military, marriage equality, Wall St., Iraq, whatever.

Forum List

Back