Hillary should come out for legalization

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
But being a Clinton gets you a huge pass and the Democratic party nomination.
Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.

Then how do you explain Wikileaks?

It will give her another thing to run against the Republicans on - Chris Christie is on record saying he would close marijuana dispensaries. She could run against the possibility of Christie becoming AG under a Drumpf administration.
synth if christie is against med pot why did he ok it in NJ?..........

Classified information is physically incapable of being moved from a secure server to a non-secure server.

ROFL

You are one dumb motherfucker with no idea at all what you are talking about. What sort of security are you even talking about? SSL?

The problem you have is that the "server" Hillary ran was not secure and didn't even use the basic encryption built into Exchange.

People send unencrypted mail to secured mail servers all the time. The issue is that Hillary sent mail with no sort of security at all, plain text readable by anyone and everyone.

This would be an easy pivot for her and it would help with Bernie's voters, plus some of Drumpf's.

Plus, if she doesn't do it Drumpf might beat her to it - in fact, I'm expecting him to drop that bomb and then sell it. You watch.
Let's see, trying to normalize faggots, seeing how much free stuff you can get, and now drugs. Typical Liberal.
Let's see: trying to persecute gays, trying to throw people starving into the streets, imprisoning non violent drug offenders. Typical conservative.
who is throwing starving people into the streets?
Sorry, just responding to some overused conservative clichés with some overused liberal ones.
AH,,, Carry on
Thank you. Just doing my bit to balance the pH (power of hatred) in this thread.

Legalization of marijuana.

All she would have to do is let the States handle it, like alcohol, but she is too much of a fan of government power to do that.
That's what they're trying to do, dumbass.

She, as president, would direct her AG to not pursue Federal marijuana prosecutions. Just as Obama has.

The Republicans, OTOH, would use that Federal power in the form of AG Christie's office, to shut down dispensaries.

There is MUCH more likelihood of Feds infringing on States Rights from the Republicans, not the Democrats, on this issue.

Hilary Clinton should be in jail. The last couple of years I was in the Army was spent working on computer systems in intel units. If anyone had sent classified info over an unsecured network they would have been in Leavenworth,
Huh? It is certainly possible to move data around. A secure server is only as secure as the weakest link, which is usually the user.

Mystery deepens into how classified emails got onto Clinton's unclassified server | Fox News

"It is hard to move classified documents into the non-classified system. You couldn't move a document by mistake," said Willes Lee, a former operations officer for the U.S. Army in Europe and former operations officer for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

State Department spokesman Alec Gerlach confirmed the two systems don't connect. "The classified and unclassified system are separate and you cannot email between the two," Gerlach told Fox News.

I'm sorry, are you wingnuts now accusing Hillary Clinton of hacking into secure servers?

It will give her another thing to run against the Republicans on - Chris Christie is on record saying he would close marijuana dispensaries. She could run against the possibility of Christie becoming AG under a Drumpf administration.
That was back when he was trying to be more reasonable. He is adamantly against recreational marijuana.

Huh? It is certainly possible to move data around. A secure server is only as secure as the weakest link, which is usually the user.

Mystery deepens into how classified emails got onto Clinton's unclassified server | Fox News

"It is hard to move classified documents into the non-classified system. You couldn't move a document by mistake," said Willes Lee, a former operations officer for the U.S. Army in Europe and former operations officer for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

State Department spokesman Alec Gerlach confirmed the two systems don't connect. "The classified and unclassified system are separate and you cannot email between the two," Gerlach told Fox News.
I think the key word here is "mistake." If her computer had remote access to a secure server, she could copy data to her local machine and email from there. I have no idea how much training government officials like Secretary Clinton have regarding information security and classified information. I know as a sysadmin that we get frequent reminders and refresher courses about the proper handling of classified data - and that's just working for a private company dealing with trade secrets and such. The stakes are monumentally higher at her level.

Pass Stoner Bill
stoner bill.jpg

All she would have to do is let the States handle it, like alcohol, but she is too much of a fan of government power to do that.

She, as president, would direct her AG to not pursue Federal marijuana prosecutions. Just as Obama has.

The Republicans, OTOH, would use that Federal power in the form of AG Christie's office, to shut down dispensaries.

There is MUCH more likelihood of Feds infringing on States Rights from the Republicans, not the Democrats, on this issue.

She, then, would be directing the AG to not enforce the law. Isn't it the President's job to make sure the laws be faithfully EXECUTED not pick and choose which ones they want to enforce?

You don't know that. plus you know she would love to throw a federal level tax on the pot.

I'm sorry, are you wingnuts now accusing Hillary Clinton of hacking into secure servers?

You keep moving your goalposts. Your comment was that classified information CANNOT be physically taken to an unclassified server. I then said "explain Wikileaks". Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Yes, classified information can wind up on a unclassified server if it is copied there. And while not everyone has IT rights to copy files to a disk, it does happen. Which is what happened with Wikileaks, Snowden, etc.

That was back when he was trying to be more reasonable. He is adamantly against recreational marijuana.
i dont think any president is going to have a lot of support to close them....anyone who says stuff like that are just trying to get people with mindsets like tipsy to vote for them,once they get in then they start saying how it cant get done,to much opposition,but hey i gave it a shot..."wink,wink".....

She, then, would be directing the AG to not enforce the law. Isn't it the President's job to make sure the laws be faithfully EXECUTED not pick and choose which ones they want to enforce?
No. We give prosecutors discretion - we're not going to give it to the President?

You don't know that. plus you know she would love to throw a federal level tax on the pot.
I DO know that!

Obama/Holder and Obama/Lynch have left the marijuana states alone:

That's STATES RIGHTS

Christie has stated on the trail that if he became president he would enforce Federal laws prohibiting marijuana sales, as it is classified a Class A drug:

That's FEDERAL RIGHTS

You keep moving your goalposts. Your comment was that classified information CANNOT be physically taken to an unclassified server. I then said "explain Wikileaks". Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Yes, classified information can wind up on a unclassified server if it is copied there. And while not everyone has IT rights to copy files to a disk, it does happen. Which is what happened with Wikileaks, Snowden, etc.
Wikileaks hacked the servers. Are you accusing Hillary of hacking secure servers?

No. We give prosecutors discretion - we're not going to give it to the President?

YOU don't have to. The Constitution does.

Forum List

Back