Hillary Shows She's An Asshole To Greenpeace Activist

Musing on the header.:

Hillary Shows She's An Asshole To Greenpeace Activist

Then I wondered why the Greenpeace Activist under discussion might feel he/she/it is somehow unique.

I thought being an asshole was the only appropriate response towards a greenpeace activist
That's a large part of your base you know.

The rest are homosexuals.....blacks......college students....and illegals.
After all the lies I've seen you tell the last couple of days, I think I should just dismiss whatever you say from now on.
Do so at your own peril.

Besides....reading your posts....I'm used to your dishonesty. I dismiss your shit from the get-go.
You are in no place to lecture anyone on dishonesty.

BLM, Greenpeace, Latinos are nothing but voting blocks to you people. That's it.

Hillary: You there, yes I'm talking to you bitch shut your damn mouth you peon, you common nobody, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!
upload_2016-4-1_20-24-3.png

in the eyes of conservatives, flipping out on greenpeace is good, right? you'd think you'd be happy with her, eh?

Bruce Willis is running for President or another political office?

Yep..............in between movies..........

And what was he elected to?

My god...........posted on April 1st and this fool doesn't get it...............

The purpose of the video was making fun of Greenpeace...........Golf balls hitting their boat............SARCASM................

Geesh.........what a dolt.

in the eyes of conservatives, flipping out on greenpeace is good, right? you'd think you'd be happy with her, eh?

Bruce Willis is running for President or another political office?

Yep..............in between movies..........

And what was he elected to?

My god...........posted on April 1st and this fool doesn't get it...............

The purpose of the video was making fun of Greenpeace...........Golf balls hitting their boat............SARCASM................

Geesh.........what a dolt.

Right, no one gets elected that bashes Greenpeace.

Forum List

Back