Hillary Shows She's An Asshole To Greenpeace Activist

Doesn't take much to set Hillary off these days.

I think she's feeling the Bern.

So you define Trump as an asshole. You're learning.

Liar.

Sure you did. You defined asshole as a candidate who yells at a protester. Trump does it all the time.

Why do we bother?

Mud has no semblance of reality... This is a joke thread from start to end... Hillary vigorously defended herself when presented with lies.

Problem is Mud can't see the difference between truth and lies. We know Trump has one the highest lie rate of nearly any candidate who has got this far into a election cycle by all the factcheckers... He can't see this...

You arguing with an idiot... There is little or no point trying to present facts as he can't seem to understand them...

People like Mud should ignored as crackpots but there is whole industry of RW propaganda built to feed his mental problems... This is quite a sad state in the US...

People like Mud need help not our anger... Mud I suggest you get some counselling... Unfortunately I do think there is people who have gone farther than Mud...
Neighbors: Vegas cop killers said they were at Bundy's ranch

The anti-government crowd take no responsibility for generating the hate that causes, which does anger me... Can they own there own shit...

But look now they want to blame losing $6bn in Iraq on Hillary...

Problem with it is Hillary was lying. She took money from ExxonMobil corp. She took money from a ton of Arab oil producing countries. I posted it. You just failed to look, and instead called me a big fat fibber. That doesn't change the fact that Hillary got nasty over a question. Everything you accused Trump doing, Hillary did it on video. So spare me the friggen self-righteous indignation.

If Hillary took money from ExxonMobil corp then that breaks the law.. I suggest you get your proof and stop us laughing at you....

Liar.

Sure you did. You defined asshole as a candidate who yells at a protester. Trump does it all the time.

Why do we bother?

Mud has no semblance of reality... This is a joke thread from start to end... Hillary vigorously defended herself when presented with lies.

Problem is Mud can't see the difference between truth and lies. We know Trump has one the highest lie rate of nearly any candidate who has got this far into a election cycle by all the factcheckers... He can't see this...

You arguing with an idiot... There is little or no point trying to present facts as he can't seem to understand them...

People like Mud should ignored as crackpots but there is whole industry of RW propaganda built to feed his mental problems... This is quite a sad state in the US...

People like Mud need help not our anger... Mud I suggest you get some counselling... Unfortunately I do think there is people who have gone farther than Mud...

The anti-government crowd take no responsibility for generating the hate that causes, which does anger me... Can they own there own shit...

Problem with it is Hillary was lying. She took money from ExxonMobil corp. She took money from a ton of Arab oil producing countries. I posted it. You just failed to look, and instead called me a big fat fibber. That doesn't change the fact that Hillary got nasty over a question. Everything you accused Trump doing, Hillary did it on video. So spare me the friggen self-righteous indignation.

If Hillary took money from ExxonMobil corp then that breaks the law.. I suggest you get your proof and stop us laughing at you....
Already showed the proof, Dick.
Learn how to scroll through the thread.

I think she's feeling the Bern too, and freaking over losing Wisconsin. He had 18,000 show up in the Bronx for his last rally. I wouldn't show up to throw water on her if she was on fire.

From NPR's fact checking:

"""The Center for Responsive Politics, parsing Federal Election Commission reports, finds that workers in the oil and gas industries have given Clinton $307,561 so far — compared to, say, $21 million from the securities and investment industry, or $14.4 million from lawyers and law firms.

Put another way, the oil and gas money is two-tenths of 1 percent of Clinton's $159.9 million overall fundraising. It roughly equals the amount Sanders raised every 16 hours in the first quarter of 2016.

The Sanders campaign has relied primarily on small donors, although it, too, lists more than $50,000 in oil- and gas-related donations.

On the Republican side, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has received more than $1 million in donations from employees of the oil and gas industry, while Donald Trump, who's relying on small donors and his own fortune to fund his campaign, drew just $10,000 from individuals tied to the fossil fuel business.""" (FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton And Donations From Fossil Fuel Industries)

So investment bankers, a.k.a. Goldman Sachs got the bitch's back.

Liar.

Why do we bother?

What lies were leveled at Hillary?

Oh....and calling someone a sniveling coward....and joking about running them over with your car isn't presidential either.
I totally agree. Rafael is no more qualified to be POTUS than Drumpf.

I heard that Little Marco won't release his 175 delegates, and wants to be a kingmaker at the convention...that is, if he can't get them to nominate him instead of Kasich.

Why do we bother?

Already showed the proof, Dick.
Learn how to scroll through the thread.
No, you didn't.

Forum List

Back