Hillary Shows She's An Asshole To Greenpeace Activist

And when confronted where did she go? Straight to a lie.

Here is some info on the money Mrs. Tuzla says she doesn't take.

Hillary Clinton Just Went Berserk When Confronted on Her Fossil Fuel Donations (VIDEO)

Come on democrats you're joking with Mrs. Tuzla, you have to be.
Clinton has not taken any money from oil and gas companies or their PACs. That is a fact. She did not lie. You are wrong.

She cannot stop employees from those companies from donating to her. And in fact, Bernie Sanders has received donations from oil and gas employees, too.

Yeah - finger pointing is so disrespectful! Wingnuts would NEVER...oops!

Ce7NMoIWAAAPTCm.jpg
Loved that photo. Calling out the assinchief! Thanks for the memory.

It takes a billion dollars to get elected these days. That means you have to take every dollar you can get.

If oil and gas lobbyists are funneling money to Clinton, you have to ask yourself why. If they are big supporters of Clinton, then she must not be the left wing whacko environmentalist the pseudo-con media attempts to portray her as.

I thought we LIKED no campaign finance reforms?

By the way, does anyone really believe Donald Trump will spend a billion dollars of his own money to win the election?

It takes a billion dollars to get elected these days. That means you have to take every dollar you can get.

If oil and gas lobbyists are funneling money to Clinton, you have to ask yourself why. If they are big supporters of Clinton, then she must not be the left wing whacko environmentalist the pseudo-con media attempts to portray her as.

By the way, does anyone really believe Donald Trump will spend a billion dollars of his own money to win the election?
Not for Trump...............He gets FREE ADVERTISING..............LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would bet dollars to donuts Trump will reimburse himself from campaign donations.

I would bet dollars to donuts Trump will reimburse himself from campaign donations.
Wouldn't take that bet, but my point stands............He is getting Free advertising..........and has been so far.

Doesn't take much to set Hillary off these days.

I think she's feeling the Bern.

So you define Trump as an asshole. You're learning.

Liar.

Sure you did. You defined asshole as a candidate who yells at a protester. Trump does it all the time.

Why do we bother?

Mud has no semblance of reality... This is a joke thread from start to end... Hillary vigorously defended herself when presented with lies.

Problem is Mud can't see the difference between truth and lies. We know Trump has one the highest lie rate of nearly any candidate who has got this far into a election cycle by all the factcheckers... He can't see this...

You arguing with an idiot... There is little or no point trying to present facts as he can't seem to understand them...

People like Mud should ignored as crackpots but there is whole industry of RW propaganda built to feed his mental problems... This is quite a sad state in the US...

People like Mud need help not our anger... Mud I suggest you get some counselling... Unfortunately I do think there is people who have gone farther than Mud...
Neighbors: Vegas cop killers said they were at Bundy's ranch

The anti-government crowd take no responsibility for generating the hate that causes, which does anger me... Can they own there own shit...

But look now they want to blame losing $6bn in Iraq on Hillary...

Problem with it is Hillary was lying. She took money from ExxonMobil corp. She took money from a ton of Arab oil producing countries. I posted it. You just failed to look, and instead called me a big fat fibber. That doesn't change the fact that Hillary got nasty over a question. Everything you accused Trump doing, Hillary did it on video. So spare me the friggen self-righteous indignation.

I think you're feeling the hypocrisy.

This is the kind of nonsense that has us in this mess. OK for Trump, bad for everyone else.

Treat everyone with the same gloves why dontcha.

Fuck Greenpeace

And dont misinterpret this as defending Hillary. It is a critique of you.

Sorry, but this isn't a defense. ...it's an indictment.....I figure if you wanna lay with pigs, expect to get muddy.

Liar.

Sure you did. You defined asshole as a candidate who yells at a protester. Trump does it all the time.

Why do we bother?

Mud has no semblance of reality... This is a joke thread from start to end... Hillary vigorously defended herself when presented with lies.

Problem is Mud can't see the difference between truth and lies. We know Trump has one the highest lie rate of nearly any candidate who has got this far into a election cycle by all the factcheckers... He can't see this...

You arguing with an idiot... There is little or no point trying to present facts as he can't seem to understand them...

People like Mud should ignored as crackpots but there is whole industry of RW propaganda built to feed his mental problems... This is quite a sad state in the US...

People like Mud need help not our anger... Mud I suggest you get some counselling... Unfortunately I do think there is people who have gone farther than Mud...

The anti-government crowd take no responsibility for generating the hate that causes, which does anger me... Can they own there own shit...

Problem with it is Hillary was lying. She took money from ExxonMobil corp. She took money from a ton of Arab oil producing countries. I posted it. You just failed to look, and instead called me a big fat fibber. That doesn't change the fact that Hillary got nasty over a question. Everything you accused Trump doing, Hillary did it on video. So spare me the friggen self-righteous indignation.

Hillary did the same thing Trump has done & been defended for.
Being a two faced hypocrite is not a good trait

I think you're feeling the hypocrisy.

This is the kind of nonsense that has us in this mess. OK for Trump, bad for everyone else.

Treat everyone with the same gloves why dontcha.

Fuck Greenpeace

And dont misinterpret this as defending Hillary. It is a critique of you.

Sorry, but this isn't a defense. ...it's an indictment.....I figure if you wanna lay with pigs, expect to get muddy.

Robo Call.............Cruz has stopped campaigning in Wisconsin.............Don't waste your vote...........vote for Trump........

Someone was saying about Hypocrites.........

67562045.jpg

Liar.

Why do we bother?

I don't see the people who defended Trump defending Hillary. Those hypocrites?

Why do we bother?

That's your job...............has any of her security been charged with assault yet...............

Of course being an ass comes naturally to the left......

maxresdefault.jpg

Why do we bother?

Are you retarded? Of course I'm talking about them.

Now sing with me....
A B C D E F G

Why do we bother?

Are you retarded? Of course I'm talking about them.

Now sing with me....
A B C D E F G
Liberals never understand the obvious.........LOL

Forum List

Back