Hillary Signed "Islamaphobia" Treaty Last December. It's Done And Now We're Screwed

Reportedly, Muhammad was born in 570. Ancient customs were much different then.

Traditional sources dictate that Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad,[149][220][221] with the marriage not being consummated until after she had reached puberty at the age of nine, ten or eleven years old.[222][223][149][220][224][225][226] While the majority of traditional sources indicate Aisha was 9 (and therefore a virgin) at the time of marriage, a small number of more recent writers have variously estimated her age at 15 to 24.[227][228][229][230][231]

More: Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many goats did the writers of the Bible fuck? How about Jesus...?

Unlike you and the filthy muslims - I 100% support your right to scream anything you want about Jesus. God Bless you, you freedom hating, propaganda loving, communist you! Truly, God Bless you.

crybabymuhammad-vi1.jpg

The first Amendment of our constitution gives me the right to call Muhammed a fucking goat fucker. Got a problem with that?

I would like to go on record right now and exercise my wonderful 1st Amendment rights by stating that muhammed is in fact a FILTHY GOAT FUCKER. Furthermore, I encourage everyone to post muslim jokes, make cartoons insulting muslims and muhammed, and burn as many copies of the koran as you can find.

Unlike dumbocrats, I'll be damned if I'm going to piss on the US Constitution out of FEAR of some sand monkey's. Too many great American's died to grant me my 1st Amendment rights for me to not exercise it.

If any muslims have a problem with what I just stated here - I would like to officially invite you to go fuck yourself. Fuck your religion, fuck your muhammed, and fuck your people. You will NOT oppress us. Ever. Period.

g1338964568942672395.jpg

:lmao:

Being an "internet tough guy" is infinitely better than being a coward like you - both on and off the internet. You're scared when you sit behind your computer. You're scared when you leave your house. And the self-loathing you feel for your fear is why you feel the need to be an obnoxious ass and show contempt towards those who are not afraid like you are... :)

In the 1800s, Mormons had child brides as young as 12, 13 and 14. Where's the outrage?

Child Brides - Mormon - Polygamy

Why would I be outraged over something that happened 200 years before I was born STUPID?!?!

This is how desperate you are to change the conversation. Rather than focus on the injustice of today, you want to justify it by pointing to injustices of 200 years ago!

By the way, I thought you progressives were supposed to be all about "progressing". Since your post occurred 200 years ago, and Mormon's no longer do this, why are you bringing this up and if you do - why aren't you singing the praises of Mormon's for "progressing"?

Shows what a fucking asshole you really are....

I would like to go on record right now and exercise my wonderful 1st Amendment rights by stating that muhammed is in fact a FILTHY GOAT FUCKER. Furthermore, I encourage everyone to post muslim jokes, make cartoons insulting muslims and muhammed, and burn as many copies of the koran as you can find.

Unlike dumbocrats, I'll be damned if I'm going to piss on the US Constitution out of FEAR of some sand monkey's. Too many great American's died to grant me my 1st Amendment rights for me to not exercise it.

If any muslims have a problem with what I just stated here - I would like to officially invite you to go fuck yourself. Fuck your religion, fuck your muhammed, and fuck your people. You will NOT oppress us. Ever. Period.

g1338964568942672395.jpg

:lmao:

Being an "internet tough guy" is infinitely better than being a coward like you - both on and off the internet. You're scared when you sit behind your computer. You're scared when you leave your house. And the self-loathing you feel for your fear is why you feel the need to be an obnoxious ass and show contempt towards those who are not afraid like you are... :)

your much more convincing when you use a large font. :thup:

too bad it exacerbates your tendency to project.

The far right Christians here who hate Muslisms are only the flip side of the same coin.

Give Rott, bripat, and the others the same power, they would act the same way.

Yes, thank heaven for separation of church and state. The Founders were wise.

The far right Christians here who hate Muslisms are only the flip side of the same coin.

Give Rott, bripat, and the others the same power, they would act the same way.

Yes, thank heaven for separation of church and state. The Founders were wise.

If you believe in this imaginary separation why do you support any regulations that punish anyone who speaks badly of Islam?

Basically the Obama administration is imposing these rules on federal employees.

You can talk shit all you want about Christians but never piss off a Muslim.

Well, this goes against the separation of church and state.....if this separation even exists.

Forum List

Back