Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

Bottom line, she can chew gum, fart, and cough while lying calmly for 11 hours. And that's who the Democrats want as president.
There is a difference between lying, and misunderstanding.

I believe the whole bunch of them wanted the cause to be the film, as opposed to terrorism, to limit Obama's exposure to foreign policy criticism during the election.

That's not worth 2 years and millions of tax payer dollars to know. We already know that.

The rest is fluff, smoke, and mirrors designed to make Hillary's numbers go down at the polls
The evidence establishes that the o-cult had made the Middle East public exceedingly aware of 'The Video', through their having heavily advertised it across the Middle East days prior to 9-11.

The evidence shows that the o-cult was well aware of critical security risks to US personnel in the Libyan consulate while simultaneously refusing to remove those personnel or increase security measures.

The evidence shows that in the wake of the predicted attack upon the consulate and the just as predictable catastrophic failure of the meager security measures available to those on the ground at the time of the attack, absent a scintilla of evidence that such had occurred, that the o-cult began working what was clearly an already well established planned EXCUSE: of the "Protest Gone Wrong" as the reason for the attack and subsequent murder of US citizens.

Which informs us that the o-cult, including Bill Clinton's wife... Were not only aware that an attack was imminent, but took overt actions to assure the success of that attack, thus they were AT THE VERY LEAST: COMPLICIT IN THE ATTACK, if not: ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE ATTACK UPON THE UNITED STATES... .

Odds are that Stevens was in possessions of a LARGE cache of US CASH. Which needed to be provided to those represented by the ISLAMIST ATTACKERS, but which the o-cult could not be on record in the funding of such....

Funds which were likely taken from Libya's former rule Muammar Gaddafi, or from the any other of the Trillions of unaccounted for dollars spent by the o-cult since it came to power.

That is what the latest hearing established.

The coolest part of this thread is that only the lowest common Leftist denominators can even find the courage to engage the facts.

This establishes that they all KNOW what Clinton is, and they are complicit in its corruption.

Which, when the time comes, will ... for those who know this about them, provide them with the moral justification to deal with the Left, in the unenviable terms necessary to cull such from the culture, as we work to return the US to viability.

Bottom line, she can chew gum, fart, and cough while lying calmly for 11 hours. And that's who the Democrats want as president.
There is a difference between lying, and misunderstanding.

I believe the whole bunch of them wanted the cause to be the film, as opposed to terrorism, to limit Obama's exposure to foreign policy criticism during the election.

That's not worth 2 years and millions of tax payer dollars to know. We already know that.

The rest is fluff, smoke, and mirrors designed to make Hillary's numbers go down at the polls
The evidence establishes that the o-cult had made the Middle East public exceedingly aware of 'The Video', through their having heavily advertised it across the Middle East days prior to 9-11.

The evidence shows that the o-cult was well aware of critical security risks to US personnel in the Libyan consulate while simultaneously refusing to remove those personnel or increase security measures.

The evidence shows that in the wake of the predicted attack upon the consulate and the just as predictable catastrophic failure of the meager security measures available to those on the ground at the time of the attack, absent a scintilla of evidence that such had occurred, that the o-cult began working what was clearly an already well established planned EXCUSE: of the "Protest Gone Wrong" as the reason for the attack and subsequent murder of US citizens.

Which informs us that the o-cult, including Bill Clinton's wife... Were not only aware that an attack was imminent, but took overt actions to assure the success of that attack, thus they were AT THE VERY LEAST: COMPLICIT IN THE ATTACK, if not: ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE ATTACK UPON THE UNITED STATES... .

Odds are that Stevens was in possessions of a LARGE cache of US CASH. Which needed to be provided to those represented by the ISLAMIST ATTACKERS, but which the o-cult could not be on record in the funding of such....

Funds which were likely taken from Libya's former rule Muammar Gaddafi, or from the any other of the Trillions of unaccounted for dollars spent by the o-cult since it came to power.

That is what the latest hearing established.
Benghazi is a case of treason......it's too bad that this investigation has to be held on a political format instead of a legal format.

Oh.....and Elijah Cummings is guilty of interfering in a legitimate investigation.

I think he should be held in contempt and locked up.

Sorry....if you want to stay out in the weeds......feel free asshole.

So you've learned nothing. Not surprising.

Now, unless you're describing yourself as a "feel free asshole," you might want to consider the judicious use of commas going forward.
Oh....not only are you a mind-reader but also an English teacher.

Why don't you go sit on a box of thumbtacks.

You haven't denied that you're a "feel free asshole" (either that or you're clueless to what I'm talking about). So noted.

Hillary should probably send you a thank-you note for increasing both her poll numbers and her campaign contributions.

Now, unless you're describing yourself as a "feel free asshole," you might want to consider the judicious use of commas going forward.

You haven't denied that you're a "feel free asshole" (either that or you're clueless to what I'm talking about). So noted.

Hillary should probably send you a thank-you note for increasing both her poll numbers and her campaign contributions.
I'm sure that was the plan.

Bubba was most popular when he was under attack for a blow job. Hillary probably figures this helps her.

It will for awhile. Before, she came off as a dishonest ugly bitch. Now she's halfway presentable....but she's still a dishonest ugly bitch. The facts that were revealed by her testimony have been totally ignored by most of the media.

Last edited:
If the cough last 4 hours she's suppose to call her doctor.

I thought that was for an erection.
lol-020.gif

No, they aren't. It's common knowledge. Not common enough to have trickled down to your stratum of the food chain, though.

Let's see if you're smarter than that other nimrod who started a whole separate thread about some Drudge rumor:

Hypothyroidism - Mayo Clinic
Coming from the nimrod who thinks Hillary is trustworthy.

You do? Based on what?

Was the article on hypothyroidism helpful?
Arian...rhod?

Is it Arian or Aryan?

Iranian....or racist?

No.

So now that you've been called out on Hillary's health, you want to double down on - what, exactly?
Called out.

In your dreams.

It's clear she's unhealthy. Her poor health led to her concussion....which everyone was wondering was faked....right before the last time she was questioned. She's fat and overweight.....has problems keeping on her feet for long periods of time.....has no spring in her step. She walks like a grandma. Her kankles are twice the size of normal folks. It's like she has a case of Elephantiatis....but it's really just the fact that she doesn't exercise. If she can't stand up to 11 hours sitting on her fat butt answering questions, what makes you think she's going to have the energy and the drive to be a decent president....who has to be on call 24/7/365?

They needed to bring her back a second and a third day.....not just let her off easy with one day of questioning. The purpose of extensive questioning is to draw the truth out of a liar....a hostile witness. They get fatigued and have problems remembering all of their lies. Instead, they let her off easy. They're never gonna get at the truth if they keep letting her dictate to them what is acceptable questioning.

And she has a snuke in her snatch. Nobody's talking about that.

3yq9wtv.jpg

She could take out the entire federal government in her first State of the Union address.

It's a fact.

It's a fact.

We've known for years that the Clintons sandbag. Obama did it too.

It's dishonest.....and we don't need this kind of crap in Washington anymore. We need results.....not these silly games.

Here's another coughing incident. Video: Hillary Clinton Bested By Coughing Fit

I can see now why she doesn't want to campaign.......she can't go long without having one of these coughing episodes sneak up on her.

Back to my original post: When you can talk for 11 hours straight, get back to us.

McCain is a cancer survivor. Did you vote for him, or did you sit in the basement on Election Day playing GTA for 11 hours straight?

It's a fact.

It's dishonest.....and we don't need this kind of crap in Washington anymore. We need results.....not these silly games.

Speaking of dishonest, make up your mind: Is she dying or faking?

Originally you said it was because she was sick, if not dying. Now that it's clear no one's impressed with your :lmao: "medical knowledge," you're changing your story.

Keep up the good work!

Who's changing their story?
Obviously she's in poor health. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have this problem.

Your problem is you are a newbie who thinks he has some legitimacy. Far as everyone here is concerned, you have to earn trust.....and you can't do that just by ridiculing anyone who has a valid point to make about Hillary. You may be able to fool some of these idiots......but you can't fool my friends here.

It's a fact.

Speaking of dishonest, make up your mind: Is she dying or faking?
I thought the video was funny.

Do you want me to define sarcasm for you, motherfucker?

Here's another coughing incident. Video: Hillary Clinton Bested By Coughing Fit

I can see now why she doesn't want to campaign.......she can't go long without having one of these coughing episodes sneak up on her.

Back to my original post: When you can talk for 11 hours straight, get back to us.

McCain is a cancer survivor. Did you vote for him, or did you sit in the basement on Election Day playing GTA for 11 hours straight?

If your ignorance wasn't so funny I'd put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back