Hillary Spent So Much Time Lying She Goes Into A Coughing Fit

Here's another coughing incident. Video: Hillary Clinton Bested By Coughing Fit

I can see now why she doesn't want to campaign.......she can't go long without having one of these coughing episodes sneak up on her.

Back to my original post: When you can talk for 11 hours straight, get back to us.

McCain is a cancer survivor. Did you vote for him, or did you sit in the basement on Election Day playing GTA for 11 hours straight?

If your ignorance wasn't so funny I'd put you on ignore.

She's a sad case... There apparently is NOT bottom to willful ignorance of the Ideological Left.
But hey... such is the nature of Evil.

I can see now why she doesn't want to campaign.......she can't go long without having one of these coughing episodes sneak up on her.

Back to my original post: When you can talk for 11 hours straight, get back to us.

McCain is a cancer survivor. Did you vote for him, or did you sit in the basement on Election Day playing GTA for 11 hours straight?

She's a sad case... There apparently is NOT bottom to willful ignorance of the Ideological Left.
Yep......all of the lying, cheating, and conditioning seems to have an effect.

Well, that's down the middle EVIL, right there. Which is all reasonable people need to know about these creatures, to know what needs to be done with them and that is the same thing that humanity has done with those who can't be reasoned with, since the very beginning.

That Hillary coughed was the only thing Drudge could think to say about the hearing.
Fox thought the Right was conducting the hearing so badly they didn't carry all of it.

The questions nobody asked Hillary:
"You say you were a close personal friend of the ambassador. You say you personally went to the President and recommended the ambassador for the job in Libya.
There are a lot of US ambassadors posted around the world. Do you personally know any of them and considered them close friends? Did you personally go to the President and recommend them for their posting?
Before the disaster at the compound did any ambassadors have your personal email address?
You were responsible for sending your close personal friend to Libya but after he arrived there you never once spoke with or communicated with him. This in spite of being repeatedly warning by your department the situation was growing increasingly unstable in Libya.

The more Hillary lies and breaks the law, the more the leftist idiots will support her. They want a corrupt politician to be their leader, they know it's the best way to push the Agenda forward. That's why her poll numbers will keep going up with Dems the more she is exposed. A few months ago they were all acting like they would never vote for her, now suddenly they are all praising her.

The moment the boys at the DNC see her poll numbers as nominee steadily dropping below Trump's is the moment the DNC will pull the plug on her. You wait.
In a race between Trump and Hillary the GOP base will turn out in historically high numbers.
There is NO WAY the GOP are going to allow the fucking Clintons of all people to get back into the Oval office. NO WAY!
So the end result will be poor old Biden riding in to save the day. Watch for bumper stickers: JOE THE RELUCTANT PRESIDENT.
Biden will garner a 'sympathy vote' and pick up Hillary's Sympathy vote because 'Grandma' is back home in her million dollar mansion not feeling well. Vince Foster's daughter will be making her chicken soup though.
The only thing Biden is not good at is speaking 'ebonics' to S. Baptist negroes like the Clintons.
This will be a potential problem for him.

The more Hillary lies and breaks the law, the more the leftist idiots will support her. They want a corrupt politician to be their leader, they know it's the best way to push the Agenda forward. That's why her poll numbers will keep going up with Dems the more she is exposed. A few months ago they were all acting like they would never vote for her, now suddenly they are all praising her.
Yep... and that is precisely the nature of Relativism. "Truth" is irrelevant. She framed it perfectly when in her first hearing she blared out: "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES [The Truth] MAKE?".

Truth means NOTHING to her, as it means nothing to the in-house Leftists on this site. Now to test that, we know that where there is no regard for the truth, the natural result will be a sharp decline in the overall circumstances.

When you look around the world... do you see a circumstance that is improving or declining?

poor loons :cuckoo:

still spewing your lies and delusions, eh muddy?

The moment the boys at the DNC see her poll numbers as nominee steadily dropping below Trump's is the moment the DNC will pull the plug on her. You wait.
In a race between Trump and Hillary the GOP base will turn out in historically high numbers.
There is NO WAY the GOP are going to allow the fucking Clintons of all people to get back into the Oval office. NO WAY!
So the end result will be poor old Biden riding in to save the day. Watch for bumper stickers: JOE THE RELUCTANT PRESIDENT.
Biden will garner a 'sympathy vote' and pick up Hillary's Sympathy vote because 'Grandma' is back home in her million dollar mansion not feeling well. Vince Foster's daughter will be making her chicken soup though.
The only thing Biden is not good at is speaking 'ebonics' to S. Baptist negroes like the Clintons.

I can't stand Trump. But if he's the nominee, a posse of men and a team of horses couldn't keep me away from the polls to vote for him. My love for America is too great to risk it falling into the clutches of that cackling witch.

I can't stand Trump. But if he's the nominee, a posse of men and a team of horses couldn't keep me away from the polls to vote for him. My love for America is too great to risk it falling into the clutches of that cackling witch.
99% of 'Trump' I too can't stand but I believe he'd 'geterdone!'

Any man who's ever been married then divorced can identify with what a fucking witch from hell Hillary is.

Any man who's ever been married then divorced can identify with what a fucking witch from hell Hillary is.
I think the only way Bill can stand her is because they're rich and can lead very separate lives except for ceremonial events. Those two cannot be more opposite and one wonders how they ever got married. People actually like Bill even if they can't stand his politics and he lies about the chick he did in the Oval Office, not about getting 4 men killed in a dangerous zone because of his incompetence. Even his lies are more likable.

I think the only way Bill can stand her is because they're rich and can lead very separate lives except for ceremonial events. Those two cannot be more opposite and one wonders how they ever got married. People actually like Bill even if they can't stand his politics and he lies about the chick he did in the Oval Office, not about getting 4 men killed in a dangerous zone because of his incompetence. Even his lies are more likable.
Ya, good old 'Love Muscle' Bill was such a crook, grifter, liar it was hard not to smile at his AK stupidity, except for when he had the father of the baby girl bumped off before the poor sap went to the FBI about the cocaine smuggling.

Ya, good old 'Love Muscle' Bill was such a crook, grifter, liar it was hard not to smile at his AK stupidity, except for when he had the father of the baby girl bumped off before the poor sap went to the FBI about the cocaine smuggling.

Oh, I'm sure he has a VIP reservation in hell, but he's more electable than wear-sunglasses-incognito-at-Chipotles Hillary.

Forum List

Back