Hillary Surrogate profane tweet during debate

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
OMG! A BAD WORD!!! Dems must be OUTRAGED!! #BADWORDSMATTER

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-9.03.02-PM-620x370.png

What happened to the moral outrage of bad language by the Dems?

I'm sure Hillary will denounce this tweet and act all outraged and embarrassed at the language used that she herself uses....especially when addressing the Secret Service agents that are trained to protect her life with theirs.

She is filth.

That's hate speech right there - he should be in prison, like Hillary.

#WordsCanKill

I'm sure Hillary will denounce this tweet and act all outraged and embarrassed at the language used that she herself uses....especially when addressing the Secret Service agents that are trained to protect her life with theirs.

She is filth.
Are you guys really that dense? The issue with Trumps nasty recording is that he is bragging about sexually assaulting women. Bad words are not the issue. Duh.

She is filth.
Are you guys really that dense? The issue with Trumps nasty recording is that he is bragging about sexually assaulting women. Bad words are not the issue. Duh.
They are that dense.

This tweet is a microagression. I do not feel safe.

I need a safe space.

You just have to love the fake outrage by the left.

What about the young people on twitter who might have seen that tweet? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

What about all the young people who heard every night about how Bill Clinton got his dick sucked in the Oval Office by an intern and he ejaculated onto her dress and also shoved a cigar up her vagina?

Where was the outrage about "THE CHILDREN" during that scandal?

She is filth.
Complete bullshit. The issue for most of you is the R in front of his name.

"Could" is not the same as "did"

Bill Clinton "DID" rape women. He did sexually harass the help. Hillary did stalk his victims. She DID cover for his acts.

Forum List

Back