🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Uh, misogyny is the hatred of women. That's the actual definition.

You are confusing traditional roles of men and women with "misogyny." You're using the wrong word to support your stance.

Misogyny has also come to be used as the term for the belief that women are lower class individuals, who are lesser than Men physically, mentally , emotionally, and socially.

"Misogyny has also come to be used as the term for the belief that women are lower class individuals,"

Sorry darling, you wouldn't be able to afford me, I'm Upper Class in DNA and very high maintenance.

Sorry darling, you wouldn't be able to afford me, I'm Upper Class in DNA and very high maintenance.

I wouldn't WANT to afford you.

How do you know a woman's already been asked to do something twice?..... she has two black eyes.

Well, as a guy I generally wear men's Joe Boxer from Kmart or Buck Naked from Duluth Trading Company. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Why do I seriously doubt that someone who wears cheap ass Joe Boxers would spring for pricey Duluth Trading drawers?

If this means anti-Political Correctness, then yes I'm 100% not Politically Correct, the thing is to offend the bedwetters we don't have to be deliberately vulgar in the way we do it, so I don't think vulgarity is essential.

Anti-PC, yes; but also insulting and provocation all. This is not only to insult and demean the opponent but to remind us that they are unworthy of our time, energy, and interest.

The place of males, strong males is crucial in a functioning society, this doesn't exclude women though and reduce us to a supporting role as followers and I'm sorry but no man is going to tell me what I can and cannot do or to STFU and get into the kitchen.

I can guarantee there are a number of Men who can put you and every other American woman back in your place..... Colt, Remington, Winchester, Smith and Wesson.

How do you know a woman's already been asked to do something twice?..... she has two black eyes.

I can guarantee there are a number of Men who can put you and every other American woman back in your place..... Colt, Remington, Winchester, Smith and Wesson.

lol, wow. You really do hate women. I stand corrected.

Typical Trump voter.

lol, wow. You really do hate women. I stand corrected

I don't hate women, but I don't love anyone (of any gender). I do hate Feminists and any person who refuses to accept their proper place in society. There is a place for everyone in Society and Society only works when everyone knows, accepts, and embraces their place in Society

Typical Trump voter.

I'm not a Trump voter. In fact I won't be supporting any candidate for POTUS on the ballot. I'll be writing get on my own name; just as I did dour years ago.

Trump’s comments on women give her an opening.

Should Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton emerge victorious on Tuesday, it will be thanks to female voters, who are poised to perhaps deliver the largest ballot gender gap in U.S. presidential election history.

But that doesn’t mean her campaign is writing off men. In fact, as CBS’s John Dickerson noted in a recent piece, Clinton is making a strategic play to turn out a specific subset of the male vote.

The campaign has been targeting dads, trying to turn GOP nominee Donald Trump’s history of misogyny against him by appealing specifically to fathers of daughters.

This Sunday night, Clinton will put some money behind the effort. The campaign will run two television advertisements during the Sunday Night Football game. One ad features the testimonial of a father, the other that of a grandfather, each of whom is a Republican explaining that Trump’s remarks about women have forced them to vote Democrat this cycle.

Clinton won’t end up winning the male vote. But her campaign’s goal is to soften Trump’s margin here. And they sense a vulnerability for the Republican nominee among those men who not only are politically moderate but have been disturbed by Trump’s remarks at a visceral level. As Dickerson reported:

[Clinton’s camp was] surprised to learn that fathers were reacting strongly to Trump’s comments. To experiment with their finding, they sent out four different family-related messages to voters in target areas. They called it their “divisiveness track,” targeting voters who might be moved by hearing Donald Trump’s words. What they had seen in surveys and focus groups was reaffirmed in the field: fathers were moved away from Trump by the message. The Clinton campaign even saw movement among the voting bloc that Clinton has had the most trouble reaching ― the white non-college-educated voters.

Hillary Clinton Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Sounds good. Dads should be alarmed by Trump's misogynistic and vulgar comments about women. Also, it should be a good game between the Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders (both teams are 6-2).

See a doctor.

I don't hate women, but I don't love anyone (of any gender). I do hate Feminists and any person who refuses to accept their proper place in society. There is a place for everyone in Society and Society only works when everyone knows, accepts, and embraces their place in Society

Typical Trump voter.

I'm not a Trump voter. In fact I won't be supporting any candidate for POTUS on the ballot. I'll be writing get on my own name; just as I did dour years ago.

What is a woman's "proper place" in society? What is a man's?

Typical Trump voter.

Women: The kitchen
Men: Fishing, drinking beer.

If the light bulb goes out in the kitchen. let her cook in the dark, but it better be done!

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

Men lead. They are the breadwinners and decision makers in Society. They go our and create the world. They do the work in the world. Men define and build Society and the world. They are in charge.

On the other hand, women support the Men in their lives. They cook, clean, and provide emotional support to the Men. They bear and raise the children. They keep the home, ensuring their Husband's expectations are met.

Men lead. They are the breadwinners and decision makers in Society. They go our and create the world. They do the work in the world. Men define and build Society and the world. They are in charge.

On the other hand, women support the Men in their lives. They cook, clean, and provide emotional support to the Men. They bear and raise the children. They keep the home, ensuring their Husband's expectations are met.
You're as f-kd in the head as I am.

In other words, a woman's role is to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. lol, what decade are you from, the 40's?

In other words, a woman's role is to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. lol, what decade are you from, the 40's?
Typical liberal, putting words in peoples mouths, just like you put your hand in their wallet.

I was born in 1974.... In.to a family whose ideals haven't changed in hundreds of years.

If this means anti-Political Correctness, then yes I'm 100% not Politically Correct, the thing is to offend the bedwetters we don't have to be deliberately vulgar in the way we do it, so I don't think vulgarity is essential.

Anti-PC, yes; but also insulting and provocation all. This is not only to insult and demean the opponent but to remind us that they are unworthy of our time, energy, and interest.

The place of males, strong males is crucial in a functioning society, this doesn't exclude women though and reduce us to a supporting role as followers and I'm sorry but no man is going to tell me what I can and cannot do or to STFU and get into the kitchen.

Satirical, yes?

Typical Trump voter.

Women: The kitchen
Men: Fishing, drinking beer.

If the light bulb goes out in the kitchen. let her cook in the dark, but it better be done!

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

Um, satirical yes?

Forum List

Back