🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Of course I thought you'd think not.

There's no place in the workforce for women, period.

"There's no place in the workforce for women, period."

You are of course in a minority on this thinking, even amongst other men.

The majority of men who I've come into contact with, and regardless of politics, think of me as some sort of ideal girl. This is I've been to University, I already now have children, I do a job that's more of a hobby, this being a music journalist and also I'm a Reservist in my nations Armed Forces, I can shoot any gun that's put into my hand, I have twice driven a Tank and at some point next year I hope to resume my goal of getting my Pilot's Licence.

I'm also 5' 10", blonde with blue eyes and even if I comment myself, pretty sexy, I'm from a family of Independent women who are fearless, eg. my Great-Great-Great Grandmother within I think 16 days of giving birth to her child number 10 had already resumed horseback riding.

Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and Hiliary thinks these Rappers like jayz are good role models.

Well, it's one thing to sing it - it's quite another thing to actually do it.
What makes you think they don't?

What proof do you have that they so - or are you just playing the "prove a negative" game?
So these artists write lyrics that glorify male dominance over women in the form of domestic violence and rape... But you think they don't really condone such?

Well, just provide some "credible" proof - and then we'll examine it. I haven't heard of Beyonce shooting anyone lately. Have you?
Stop being a dishonest asshat.

Dr. Dre Apologizes for Past Domestic Violence to Appease Apple? | EURweb

Of course I thought you'd think not.

There's no place in the workforce for women, period.

"There's no place in the workforce for women, period."

You are of course in a minority on this thinking, even amongst other men.

The majority of men who I've come into contact with, and regardless of politics, think of me as some sort of ideal girl.......

Being in the majority doesn't make one Right any more than being in the minority makes one Wrong.

With all due respect, you are the sort of woman who made it so that I was 12 days shirt of my 40th birthday before I got married. I'm sure you're a wonderful person but we wouldn't have gotten past the appetizer on our first date.

What a freaking biltz, 1 ad in the second half, I'm so impressed, NOT. LMAO Well to be fair, she did match the Trump ads 1 for 1.

I'll have to dig up the study showing how Trump attracts the men who are insecure in their masculinity. The beta-males, that is. Clinton, OTOH, attracts the calm and self-assured men. It's only the girly-men who can't deal with a real woman who have meltdowns over Clinton.

Forum List

Back