🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Hillary Clinton Targets The Dad Vote In A Sunday Night Football Ad Blitz

Sounds good. Dads should be alarmed by Trump's misogynistic and vulgar comments about women......

One more reason NOT to watch Sunday Night Football. Though I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation between Increased political ads and the lower NFL viewership during prime time national games this season.

All Men should be in agreement with Misogyny and vulgarity.

Misogyny and vulgarity? You mean for or against?

There's much more misogyny and vulgarity in Rap music, Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and most young black males think these Rappers are good role models.
Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and Hiliary thinks these Rappers like jayz are good role models.

Well, it's one thing to sing it - it's quite another thing to actually do it.
What makes you think they don't?

lol, wow. You really do hate women. I stand corrected

I don't hate women, but I don't love anyone (of any gender). I do hate Feminists and any person who refuses to accept their proper place in society. There is a place for everyone in Society and Society only works when everyone knows, accepts, and embraces their place in Society

Typical Trump voter.

I'm not a Trump voter. In fact I won't be supporting any candidate for POTUS on the ballot. I'll be writing get on my own name; just as I did dour years ago.

What is a woman's "proper place" in society? What is a man's?
Women: The kitchen
Men: Fishing, drinking beer.

If the light bulb goes out in the kitchen. let her cook in the dark, but it better be done!

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

"When I Come Home at Night and Dinner’s Not Ready, I Go Through the Roof"

- Donald Trump

One more reason NOT to watch Sunday Night Football. Though I'd be interested in seeing if there's any correlation between Increased political ads and the lower NFL viewership during prime time national games this season.

All Men should be in agreement with Misogyny and vulgarity.

There's much more misogyny and vulgarity in Rap music, Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and most young black males think these Rappers are good role models.
Rappers are always mentioning whores, pussy and calling women bitches and Hiliary thinks these Rappers like jayz are good role models.

What proof do you have that they so - or are you just playing the "prove a negative" game?

I don't hate women, but I don't love anyone (of any gender). I do hate Feminists and any person who refuses to accept their proper place in society. There is a place for everyone in Society and Society only works when everyone knows, accepts, and embraces their place in Society

Typical Trump voter.

I'm not a Trump voter. In fact I won't be supporting any candidate for POTUS on the ballot. I'll be writing get on my own name; just as I did dour years ago.

If the light bulb goes out in the kitchen. let her cook in the dark, but it better be done!

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

- Donald Trump

Funny. Just imagine if his dinner is not ready tonight.

Men lead. They are the breadwinners and decision makers in Society. They go our and create the world. They do the work in the world. Men define and build Society and the world. They are in charge.

On the other hand, women support the Men in their lives. They cook, clean, and provide emotional support to the Men. They bear and raise the children. They keep the home, ensuring their Husband's expectations are met.

Which one would a man who told me to get into the kitchen prefer for me to confront him with?

My Glock 19

glock-19.jpg

Or my Glock 17

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

Men lead. They are the breadwinners and decision makers in Society. They go our and create the world. They do the work in the world. Men define and build Society and the world. They are in charge.

On the other hand, women support the Men in their lives. They cook, clean, and provide emotional support to the Men. They bear and raise the children. They keep the home, ensuring their Husband's expectations are met.

Which one would a man who told me to get into the kitchen prefer for me to confront him with?

My Glock 19

glock-19.jpg

Or my Glock 17

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

The only tool you are allowed!!!!!
7144Sr2GALL._SL1500_.jpg

;)

Typical Trump voter.

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

- Donald Trump

Mr. Lucy mainly prepares the food in this household, he's an excellent chef.

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

- Donald Trump

Shockingly progressive.

What proof do you have that they so - or are you just playing the "prove a negative" game?
So these artists write lyrics that glorify male dominance over women in the form of domestic violence and rape... But you think they don't really condone such?

So these artists write lyrics that glorify male dominance over women in the form of domestic violence and rape... But you think they don't really condone such?

Well, just provide some "credible" proof - and then we'll examine it. I haven't heard of Beyonce shooting anyone lately. Have you?

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

- Donald Trump

Shockingly progressive.

Yes :eek-52:

In a relationship you are equal partners, I was born in 1990, Mr. Lucy was born in 1988, he also shares equal tasks with our children, this has included feeding as babies, one night I feed them, the next night Mr. Lucy is on feeding duty with the bottles already sorted for him etc.

ACBP8K7.jpg[img]

- Donald Trump

Shockingly progressive.

Yes :eek-52:

In a relationship you are equal partners, I was born in 1990, Mr. Lucy was born in 1988, he also shares equal tasks with our children, this has included feeding as babies, one night I feed them, the next night Mr. Lucy is on feeding duty with the bottles already sorted for him etc.

Jesus what has this world come to??!!! :ack-1:

My Glock 19, Or my Glock 17

Whichever one you prefer to die holding. My wife knows better than to have such silly ideas pop into her head.

"Whichever one you prefer to die holding. My wife knows better than to have such silly ideas pop into her head."

Well I'm this sort of girl, so no, no man would think of telling me to stay in the kitchen etc. This is a response of mine to Divine Wind. Of course I think you also would disagree with girls being in their nations Armed Forces?

Gun fun

Forum List

Back