Hillary to go live any minute. They've got to knock this sucker down

I'm watching her now.

She wants full and complete facts.

She is confident that emails will not change conclusion in July.

Looking forward to focusing on challenges of American people.

other then classified emails have been found on wieners lap top

--LOL

four devices have been seized by law enforcement

--LOL

I wonder how hard it was to wake her up for this.

What she sez will be a fore gone conclusion

She will do what she always does, lie, lie lie...

Thankfully people have learned to not listen to her. Her rallies are evidence enough...

Now, this is what a crowd sounds like:

I wonder how hard it was to wake her up for this.

What she sez will be a fore gone conclusion

Okay it seems from comments it's a press conference, we don't get this stuff on our Continent, campaign stops etc.

So the FBI reopening the email situation must have legs or else Hillary wouldn't be doing this, I expect her cheerleaders in the MSM won't ask her any difficult questions and then they'll take to the airwaves to spin things for her, somehow it'll be Donald Trump's fault or Vladimir Putin's fault or both their fault :rolleyes-41:
I'm watching Chris Matthews. He's about to blow a gasket. This guy is so upset spit is coming out. LOL

Not a Hillary bot but if you read the original FBI reports and the title of the new investigation, three things stand out:

Her implicit claims of neurological incompetence were and are bullet-proof in the eyes of the FBI.

The investigation into her has ended.

This is an investigation into her staff.

Unless there was indisputable proof of intent on humas device that hadn't been discovered before.

Not a Hillary bot but if you read the original FBI reports and the title of the new investigation, three things stand out:

Her implicit claims of neurological incompetence were and are bullet-proof in the eyes of the FBI.

Unless there was indisputable proof of intent on humas device that hadn't been discovered before.

She's part of the staff and I doubt she will be the only one to go to jail. But the FBI signed off on Hillary being brain damaged and I would strongly suspect that very convincing EEGs, Cat Scans and MRI were presented that proved she is not all there but the FBI is not supposed to release privileged information covered under HIIPA

She's part of the staff and I doubt she will be the only one to go to jail. But the FBI signed off on Hillary being brain damaged and I would strongly suspect that very convincing EEGs, Cat Scans and MRI were presented that proved she is not all there but the FBI is not supposed to release privileged information covered under HIIPA

I seriously doubt she provided any medical evidence.

Forum List

Back