Hillary to keep Lynch as AG

According to this article, Hillary may want to keep AG Lynch, the first black AG as the NYT has a a juvenile need to point out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-president.html?_r=0

Yet, liberals (including Lynch) want to tell us she has no conflict of interest in the felony investigation. I should say that existed even before her secret Nazi-esque meeting with Bill Clinton.
Because they're both women? Or are you implying Clinton cut a deal with Lynch to ensure the investigation would go her way?

I have no idea why you think they would arrange a "secret" meeting on the tarmac of a public airport (really, how stupid are you to swallow that?). How does their behavior in any way equate with "Nazi-esque?"

There's nothing juvenile about the article. You, however, are showing a certain amount of immaturity here.

I have no idea why you think they would arrange a "secret" meeting on the tarmac of a public airport (really, how stupid are you to swallow that?)

Because they knew any meeting would draw scrutiny; in this instance the alibi is that it is happenstance; even though we all know this clearly to not be so. Or do you buy the line that it's happenstance? Or in other words, "how stupid" are you?

I have no idea why you think they would arrange a "secret" meeting on the tarmac of a public airport (really, how stupid are you to swallow that?)

Because they knew any meeting would draw scrutiny; in this instance the alibi is that it is happenstance; even though we all know this clearly to not be so. Or do you buy the line that it's happenstance? Or in other words, "how stupid" are you?
I trust Lynch to do her job. Bill's another story. If he tried schmoozing her, I'm sure it wasn't the first time someone has tried, but I don't believe it will have any effect on the outcome of the investigation. And yes, I'm sure if they wanted, they could have had an actual "secret" meeting. This was not yet another of the right's conspiracies that they see in every shadow.

According to this article, Hillary may want to keep AG Lynch, the first black AG as the NYT has a a juvenile need to point out.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/04/us/politics/hillary-clinton-president.html?_r=0

Yet, liberals (including Lynch) want to tell us she has no conflict of interest in the felony investigation. I should say that existed even before her secret Nazi-esque meeting with Bill Clinton.
she didn't do the email investigation, the FBI, headed by a diehard Republican, Director Comey, did.

she didn't do the email investigation, the FBI, headed by a diehard Republican, Director Comey, did.

Okay; decision to prosecute. Glad we could all get on the same page about their corruption.

Forum List

Back