Hillary to supporter: "Why dont you go to the end of the line!!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
LMAO.........adoring supporter wants to meet Hillary today............

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Cant wait to watch this campaign play out!!!:coffee:

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

How dare the commoners address Her Majesty. This is exactly who leftist elitists are, though. She's only being herself. For all their talk of caring about the middle class and the poor they look down at them over their noses and treat them like shit.

Bill must be horrified...he would never openly address a commoner in such a fashion.:D

On the road with the campaign...........the "bitchiness" will be exposed. On a good day, she's a fingersnap from snapping!!! The Dums might figure out soon that they are sending out a lemon.........

Amazing the far left drones will vote for this which is worse than Bush, just like Obama is worse than Bush..

The Kerrys behaved the same way to people when John was running in 2004.

LMAO.........adoring supporter wants to meet Hillary today............

Old and impatient, Hillary replies,"Why don't you go to the end of the line............go to the end of the line!!"

ghey

Cant wait to watch this campaign play out!!!:coffee:

Imagine that call at 3:00am in the morning? Hillary will say, "Tell them to go fuck themselves.....Im sleeping!!":spinner:

More like - fuck 'em, they never supported us anyway. Goodnight...

A 13 second video, that doesn't show Hillary saying why don't you go to the end of the line and I'll meet you there....then the woman agrees.

smh.

OMG, I'm trying to figure out the thought process behind posting this thread.

bVkZi3B.gif

I'm coming up with nada.

Is there any other non issues you whiny bitches would like to complain about?

A heckler/serf* wanted Hillary's autograph, and had to wait till later on. Most politicians act like this.

*Meaning anyone that isn't famous, rich, or another politician.

There are few figures in politics today that are more repugnant than Billary. I'm sure she must have some redeeming qualities.....................ok I got nothin, anyone, anyone?

Forum List

Back