Hillary Took 5 Minutes to Talk Gun Control After Vegas, 5 Days to Denounce Weinstein

A lot of women in Hollywood breath a sigh of relief that Weinstein didnt get a President Hillary to cover for him

upload_2017-10-12_8-47-44.jpeg

Well its pretty clear the Democratic party elite are sexual predators, actresses are coming out of the wood work saying everyone knew and Dem's protected and covered for this serial predator. So far the accusations are multiple rapes, even more instances of coerced sexual favors in the work place else have your career ruined or don't get the job. Dem's enabled it and covered it up for decades. Why would women vote for these people??? This will be campaign ad gold in 2018 and 2020.

I have no problem with Clinton waiting until more information was known before saying something.

In fact, I wouldn't have had a problem whatsoever if she never said anything about it. Or anything ever again.

She isn't president. She isn't anything. I dint care about her opinion

Well its pretty clear the Democratic party elite are sexual predators, actresses are coming out of the wood work saying everyone knew and Dem's protected and covered for this serial predator. So far the accusations are multiple rapes, even more instances of coerced sexual favors in the work place else have your career ruined or don't get the job. Dem's enabled it and covered it up for decades. Why would women vote for these people??? This will be campaign ad gold in 2018 and 2020.

In 2016 White Women didn't vote for dems.

In 2016 White Women didn't vote for dems.
And 2012....

I have no problem with Clinton waiting until more information was known before saying something.

In fact, I wouldn't have had a problem whatsoever if she never said anything about it. Or anything ever again.

She is an American and entitled to voice her opinion

Just like Trump does

Just like Trump does

Never said otherwise. I just don't care about her opinion. Caring makes about as much sense as caring about OJ Simpson opinion on someone else killing their spouse

America truly dodged a bullet last November.

Every time I see that vile divisive power hungry disingenuous lying murderous bitch...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful she did not win.

She is a walking bumpersticker spouting bullshit platitudes with no substance.

JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY HILLARY.....STOP GOING ON TV EVERY DAY....YOU FUCKING LOST.

What would fucked up, idiots like you do without Clinton to bash???

Hey MODS, does this kind of thread really belong in "politics" or in I want to bitch about Clinton" forum???

LOL

uh you libs make it too easy. shes your queen and you voted for this piece of shit for president.

she loves her some women abusers

Just like Trump does

funny how she tries to ignore stuff like this, but we wouldnt let her

Why do you even bring this up. It's a well known fact that Republicans, especially, the Great Groper, don't believe in rape or sexual assault. In their itty bitty brains, it's always the woman's fault.

RE: Bill Cosby. Bigly.

Why do you even bring this up. It's a well known fact that Republicans, especially, the Great Groper, don't believe in rape or sexual assault. In their itty bitty brains, it's always the woman's fault.

RE: Bill Cosby. Bigly.

no we do, but no proof of them dping it, locker room talk is not actually doing it. liberals equate speech with act nowadays.

saying ****** doesnt make you a klan member

and saying grab em by the pussy doesnt mean you did do that.

but you know who did

ted kennedy
bill clinton
harvey weinstein

the defenders of women

when you make up bullshit like war on women, make sure youre not the ones doing the bombing

Forum List

Back