Hillary tweets

Uhhhh, what exactly did Hillary Clinton do to Paula Jones and co.???

Well perhaps you don't remember ... Wasn't all that important to you I don't imagine.

Hillary led the charge against all the accusations and stood up for the President even when he was silent about the details.
She also played along with the plans developed by Dick Morris from polling data to lessen the impact of the information as it kept coming out.
Where I cannot fault her for being a shrewd politician with her eyes on greater ambitions ... I wouldn't be so silly as to suggest she gives a rat's ass about women in general.

Perhaps Democrats are stupid enough to think she has a sincere bone in her body when it comes to women in general ... I am willing to accept that.

Hillary was one of the founders of the "Nuts and Sluts" offense, thus launching the "War On Women".

And surely you can quote that with links and documents, right.... of course...

The Clinton Machine smeared Monica Lewinsky as a stalker:

Clinton aide called Monica a stalker US news The Guardian

Did you not even read the title of the link you just provided?

"aide"

An "Aide" who ran her Presidential Campaign, bub.

Well perhaps you don't remember ... Wasn't all that important to you I don't imagine.

Hillary led the charge against all the accusations and stood up for the President even when he was silent about the details.
She also played along with the plans developed by Dick Morris from polling data to lessen the impact of the information as it kept coming out.
Where I cannot fault her for being a shrewd politician with her eyes on greater ambitions ... I wouldn't be so silly as to suggest she gives a rat's ass about women in general.

Perhaps Democrats are stupid enough to think she has a sincere bone in her body when it comes to women in general ... I am willing to accept that.

Hillary was one of the founders of the "Nuts and Sluts" offense, thus launching the "War On Women".

"aide"

Ahah, and that aide is Hillary, eh???

Uhuh....

"aide"

Ahah, and that aide is Hillary, eh???

Uhuh....

I see you didn't read my full post. But go ahead and keep defending Hillary. It would, however, be far less unseemly if you just bought a Hillary Blow-up Doll and got a room.

I see you didn't read my full post. But go ahead and keep defending Hillary. It would, however, be far less unseemly if you just bought a Hillary Blow-up Doll and got a room.

He isn't defending Hillary ... He is soliciting responses for the purpose of being whatever suits his fancy at the moment.
He hasn't come to Hillary's defense ... Just tries to cast doubts on whatever you posted in order to get you running around for his amusement.

If you are tired of running in circles when posting with Stat ... Just let it go before he decides to play stupid and nail your other foot to the floor.

He isn't defending Hillary ... He is soliciting responses for the purpose of being whatever suits his fancy at the moment.
He hasn't come to Hillary's defense ... Just tries to cast doubts on whatever you posted in order to get you running around for his amusement.

If you are tired of running in circles when posting with Stat ... Just let it go before he decides to play stupid and nail your other foot to the floor.

Then one cannot help but wonder what you yourself are doing in this thread.

I responded to your post ... And then made my point to Stat.
When he attempted to play stupid ... I let it go and we ended up talking about my weekend and his dreams about cappuccino.

Does that clue you in any?

Actually, this thread started just as a repository of Hillary's tweets going into her campaign. It's Righties who started to froth at the mouth and go all off-topic all over the place, cuz that's all that Righties can do is to froth at the mouth.

Well, this was fun, but is slowly becoming boring. My search for a Rightie who can actually debate again bears no fruit... I haz the sadz....

I responded to your post ... And then made my point to Stat.
When he attempted to play stupid ... I let it go and we ended up talking about my weekend and his dreams about cappuccino.

Does that clue you in any?

Actually, I was just being friendly. But ok, if friendly is not your thing, then ok cya bye bye.

Hillary is old and tired she should a just kept raking in the foreign money from people who execute gays and subjugate women
What a wonderful way to open up that GOP Big Tent....talk about how old a woman is.

Yes, and when all else fails, most definitely mention her vagina, because that is just so unbelievably heartwarming and inviting.
I think have a hard on for Hillary since you're the only person mentioning her private parts:eusa_hand:

Hillary is old and tired she should a just kept raking in the foreign money from people who execute gays and subjugate women
What a wonderful way to open up that GOP Big Tent....talk about how old a woman is.

Yes, and when all else fails, most definitely mention her vagina, because that is just so unbelievably heartwarming and inviting.
I think have a hard on for Hillary since you're the only person mentioning her private parts:eusa_hand:
:puke:

Hillary Tweets????

I just hope somebody cleaned it up.....

One of her cover stories for the missing emails is that Hillary never types anything. She has all of it put on legal pads.....and if it gets online she has somebody do it for her.
Those emails were sent to Bill even though he doesn't email:eusa_shhh:

*snicker*

marco.JPG

Uhhhh, what exactly did Hillary Clinton do to Paula Jones and co.???

WEll, surely you can provide links and documents for these interesting claims...

Surely you can continue to play stupid or act like you were asleep for 3 years in the 90's for all I care.
Look ... There isn't any reason to rehash what was worn out and old back then ... If you don't remember then I don't need to solve it for you.
I gave you two names and you can get any side of the story you want with Google.

If you want to think that anyone else could do more damage to Hillary as far as women are concerned ... Or that Conservative women don't have her pegged ... Then I suggest you go on believing that.

Liberals are going to deny or ignore what hillary did in the 90s. They intend to keep this from the clueless Millenials. Your explanation was textbook. Stat refuses to be schooled.

Forum List

Back