Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Of course she was not treated fairly.
Who didn't treat her fairly?
The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
What's a disgrace is all of the whining you libs have done since you lost.
Do not fool yourself the disgrace to America is Trump being elected President.
America was disgraced 8 years ago. This is just a move towards removing that disgrace.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
I do not understand why any American would want a criminal in the White House. This is in effect, what you want. Say all you like about Trump, he is not a criminal.

If your daughter said Papa, "I have two men I wish to marry. One is a buffoon and the other is a criminal, which do I marry?"

Why would you tell her to marry the criminal?

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

He is a liberal and will work with democrats, what more do you want?

Oh yea you could care less about policy..

You just want a (D) and ultimate power

For you and the three people who agree with you, here is Trump requesting Russia to hack into Democrat emails.

I didnt actually hear him request anything.
What I heard was more of a jab at those doing the "investigation" into the e-mail issue. basically I heard him saying that the FBI was either not looking too hard, or they were hiding information.
But, maybe you can come up with an exact time to look at that video to see him ask Russia to hack the email or even distribute the emails, because other than in the mind of a bansy ass piece of shit that cant accept reality, it never happened.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the thirty thousand emails the are missing. I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."(0:32 -- 0:45)

Im sorry, is that some kind of secret code? nowhere in there does he ask them to hack or to leak the information out.
stop following liberal idiocy and start thinking for yourself.

It is as plain as the fact that Trump is a brash conman that he hoped the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails and leak them to the press. Surely you cannot be so dense as not to hear that in Plain English.

obama said the Russians did not hack the election...so....

If you are right that President Obama said the Russians did not hack the Democrats then he could not have been more wrong.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
You mean Trump tells Putin what to do?
Trump told Putin to do what he was already doing. It was of course a treasonable act for the minority president-elect to invite the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Trump told Putin to do what he was already doing. It was of course a treasonable act for the minority president-elect to invite the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails.

Still Dont know the difference between the words Hope and request?

So how much is George Soros paying you to emulate a drooling idiot?

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton
What did she win? :lol:
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

He only lost the popular vote in THREE STATES, CAL, IL AND NY.

Stop being disingenuous.

You don't actually want three states to rule the entire nation do you?
Millions of Americans do not want Trump to rule them.

. . . and an equal amount of living legal American citizens don't want Hillary to rule them.

More States than not, do not want Hillary to rule them. This is much more important if you wish to maintain the integrity of the Union. You DO wish to maintain the integrity of the system, yes?

You're not actually suggesting we should incite a civil war? Is that what you want?
The United States is bitterly divided, not because of the differences between Democrat and Republican but due to the serious divisive, hateful language used by Donald Trump to be the winner. Supporters of Trump will drag America into the muck over the next few years.

upload_2016-12-17_12-6-22.png

Welcome to my ignore list.

I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

Yeah....I was shocked when barry got elected as well.
I know what you mean; since there are so many racists in America, I never thought Obama would be a president too.
I think the racists are the ones that made sure he won. I dont care who ran against him, there is no way the racists were going to miss the chance to vote for an incompetent goat herder from Kenya. Had there not been as many racists, I think the white candidates would have had a much greater chance.
I have actually been to Kenya; have you?
Ive been to DC more than you, which actually has as much relevance to this conversation as your going to Kenya, or am I missing something? Does your tour of obamas birthplace make you an expert an any subject that kenya is mentioned in?
Work with me, Im really trying to understand what your travel history has to do with any of this.
You write about Kenya as though you have knowledge of that country but your attitude is more like a person who does not even have a passport.

It's about deflection and distraction for the Democrats. Wikileaks exposed it as one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. This whole 'Russian Hacking' meme is a well-organized deflection and sabotage campaign against Donald Trump.

They're trying to set Trump up for a coup, by way of Impeachment. These people are pure evil. They're not Americans. Trump will have to be fully prepared to fight they're undermining sabotage. Personally, i think he's up to the task. But we'll see.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

Oh, boo hoo. Poor fucking Hillary.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

Hillary is not the one under Criminal Investigation.

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

The Trump foundation is illegal. You can't just "make up" a foundation. It needs certification and auditing. The Trump Foundation received neither.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

The Trump foundation is illegal. You can't just "make up" a foundation. It needs certification and auditing. The Trump Foundation received neither.

So remind us again how trump went testified in court and is in jail because of it?

mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

Stop being disingenuous.

. . . and an equal amount of living legal American citizens don't want Hillary to rule them.

More States than not, do not want Hillary to rule them. This is much more important if you wish to maintain the integrity of the Union. You DO wish to maintain the integrity of the system, yes?

You're not actually suggesting we should incite a civil war? Is that what you want?
The United States is bitterly divided, not because of the differences between Democrat and Republican but due to the serious divisive, hateful language used by Donald Trump to be the winner. Supporters of Trump will drag America into the muck over the next few years.

If you don't mind, allow me to fix your post....it should read as follows:

The United States is bitterly divided, not because of the differences between Democrat and Republican but due to the serious divisive, hateful language used by Big Ears. Supporters of Big Ears have dragged America into the muck over the last few years.

Now...isn't that much more accurate and not completely psycho?

hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton

Stop being disingenuous.

Millions of Americans didn't want Obama to rule them, what a stupid argument. Millions didn't want Clinton to rule them.

Maybe they should of had a stronger candidate run instead of Clinton. We are a Republic and the voters made their voices heard. I was hoping for a better Republican and Democratic candidate but we got what we got, I lost you lost, get over it and move on or you can cry like a baby for four years. Me, I moved on the next day, it's called life and you deal with it and move forward, or you can stay stuck on stupid for four years.
Regrettably, Americans cannot forget that Donald Trump will be their president and they cannot, unlike you, move on because they will be reminded every day they hear his crude divisive egotistical voice and read his tweets. Lives will subject to ruination with Trump in the Oval Office.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

The Clinton Foundation has been under FBI investigation for a while. Post the link to Trump's federal case.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

This is all just a vast Right-wing...Russian conspiracy.
The ex director of the FBI said that it was the greatest covert operation of all times. He also hinted that Trump should be ashamed of himself for defending Putin.

15590166_588189101384602_3475727235688371487_n.jpg
Posting stupid little pictures says a lot about you, and means nothing.
Please do not be cruel to someone who cannot argue sensibly.

wasnt it then an equally offensive act of treason for a sitting democratic president to invite non-citizens to vote in a national election? which one has more effect on the results, somebody hacking an e-mail server or a couple million of votes that will be counted being cast by people that are not eligible to cast those votes.
If Trump is guilty of treason, then you would have to agree that obama should be sent to a federal prison for his greater acts of treason.

Forum List

Back