Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

Yeah....I was shocked when barry got elected as well.
I know what you mean; since there are so many racists in America, I never thought Obama would be a president too.
I think the racists are the ones that made sure he won. I dont care who ran against him, there is no way the racists were going to miss the chance to vote for an incompetent goat herder from Kenya. Had there not been as many racists, I think the white candidates would have had a much greater chance.
I have actually been to Kenya; have you?
Ive been to DC more than you, which actually has as much relevance to this conversation as your going to Kenya, or am I missing something? Does your tour of obamas birthplace make you an expert an any subject that kenya is mentioned in?
Work with me, Im really trying to understand what your travel history has to do with any of this.
You write about Kenya as though you have knowledge of that country but your attitude is more like a person who does not even have a passport.
a touching story indeed, however, I still fail to see what it all has to do with the subject that was being discussed. providing a clear connection between the two would be helpful to many.
Why is it so hard to get a liberal to explain themselves.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
You mean Trump tells Putin what to do?
Trump told Putin to do what he was already doing. It was of course a treasonable act for the minority president-elect to invite the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails.

Still Dont know the difference between the words Hope and request?

You have four long years of denial ahead of you and it will get more difficult by the month.

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

This is all just a vast Right-wing...Russian conspiracy.
The ex director of the FBI said that it was the greatest covert operation of all times. He also hinted that Trump should be ashamed of himself for defending Putin.

15590166_588189101384602_3475727235688371487_n.jpg
Posting stupid little pictures says a lot about you, and means nothing.
Please do not be cruel to someone who cannot argue sensibly.
I think NoNukes has a problem with sensible argument. Since it's based off of yet another fabrication by Hillary Clinton.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Trump told Putin to do what he was already doing. It was of course a treasonable act for the minority president-elect to invite the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails.
wasnt it then an equally offensive act of treason for a sitting democratic president to invite non-citizens to vote in a national election? which one has more effect on the results, somebody hacking an e-mail server or a couple million of votes that will be counted being cast by people that are not eligible to cast those votes.
If Trump is guilty of treason, then you would have to agree that obama should be sent to a federal prison for his greater acts of treason.
How long will you use calumny against President Obama whenever there is criticism of minority president-elect Trump every time he opens his mouth? Four years?

wasnt it then an equally offensive act of treason for a sitting democratic president to invite non-citizens to vote in a national election? which one has more effect on the results, somebody hacking an e-mail server or a couple million of votes that will be counted being cast by people that are not eligible to cast those votes.
If Trump is guilty of treason, then you would have to agree that obama should be sent to a federal prison for his greater acts of treason.
How long will you use calumny against President Obama whenever there is criticism of minority president-elect Trump every time he opens his mouth? Four years?
so you didnt see the video of him telling illegals to vote?
How long are you going to cover for his treason?
and, mostly, why are you upset with me being critical of his traitorous ass right now when he in fact, Is still the sitting president?
Now what makes little sense is when the liberals start talking about Trump and impeaching him when (to the best of my knowledge) he is not yet even the sitting President.
Do you see the hypocrisy in all you have been writing? are you by any chance still in high school?

Who didn't treat her fairly?
The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
I don't know how one can be so delusional.

Trump caught all kinds of shit from the MSM for his ridiculous statements.

Are you aware that Wikileaks exposed many in the MSM for colluding with the Clinton camp?

Hillary is a criminal. Trump is a blowhard. Now...quick...which do you prefer in the White House????...quick
But people did not care about Trump's ridiculous statements, they won him the election because of the idiots who loved what he was saying. This made it positive coverage.
People don't care, yet millions voted against Trump and for the criminal.

So...logically...now....logically...your point is unfounded, stupid, and entirely made up out of nothing.
What crimes has she been convicted of, or even charged with. None, your logic is absent, you are just full of it.
So you really think she isn't a criminal because lack of conviction or charges. Apparently you don't know the definition of criminal. Try to think for yourself, rather than allowing the left media to do it for you.

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
With Trump, his foul mouth and treasonous public statements are seen by his supporters as wisecracks when the minority president-elect is called on his statements. His supporters know when he is only joking such as his promise to have a special prosecutor to arrange to have Hillary Clinton locked up. Other Americans have no clue what he means or wants to do. What a mess.

Wrong. Only humorless robots could listen to that particular statement and come to the conclusion you have. That or someone who is intellectually dishonest. I will let you choose which one you are.

I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

Yeah. Look at the wonderful leaders you clowns put in power.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Still Dont know the difference between the words Hope and request?

You have four long years of denial ahead of you and it will get more difficult by the month.

What denial I know the difference between hope and request.. It appears you apparently don't have a clue.

I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

Yeah. Look at the wonderful leaders you clowns put in power.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This reminds me the only denial comes from the democrat party.. Jesus they got smoked in 2010, 2014 and now yet they claim nothing is wrong with their party..

What did she win? :lol:
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

He only lost the popular vote in THREE STATES, CAL, IL AND NY.

Stop being disingenuous.

You don't actually want three states to rule the entire nation do you?
Millions of Americans do not want Trump to rule them.

Millions of Americans didn't want Obama to rule them, what a stupid argument. Millions didn't want Clinton to rule them.

Maybe they should of had a stronger candidate run instead of Clinton. We are a Republic and the voters made their voices heard. I was hoping for a better Republican and Democratic candidate but we got what we got, I lost you lost, get over it and move on or you can cry like a baby for four years. Me, I moved on the next day, it's called life and you deal with it and move forward, or you can stay stuck on stupid for four years.
Regrettably, Americans cannot forget that Donald Trump will be their president and they cannot, unlike you, move on because they will be reminded every day they hear his crude divisive egotistical voice and read his tweets. Lives will subject to ruination with Trump in the Oval Office.

Translation ~

16667-t.png

Trump is nominating men guilty of more criminal actions than Hillary ever was engaged in

Why not just celebrate? Your smear against Hillary worked
Just like Kerry

clinton is the first presidential candidate to ever have been under an fbi investigation.
She smeared herself by being either too stupid to handle government emails safely, or she was selling herself for favors like her and her hubbie have been doing for years. The mafiosa dons used to get by without going for jail most of their lives, either by having extremely competent lawyers or by bribes. Everybody still knew they were guilty, just as most of us believe that of clinton.

Trump is nominating men guilty of more criminal actions than Hillary ever was engaged in

Why not just celebrate? Your smear against Hillary worked
Just like Kerry

clinton is the first presidential candidate to ever have been under an fbi investigation.
She smeared herself by being either too stupid to handle government emails safely, or she was selling herself for favors like her and her hubbie have been doing for years. The mafiosa dons used to get by without going for jail most of their lives, either by having extremely competent lawyers or by bribes. Everybody still knew they were guilty, just as most of us believe that of clinton.

Also the only first lady to have her finger prints on file with the F. B. I. because of white water..

Liberal logic 101 nothing to see here, where there is smoke...well I will just go back to my warm bed and dream about rainbows and Unicorn farts

Last edited:
Of course she was not treated fairly.
The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
What's a disgrace is all of the whining you libs have done since you lost.
Do not fool yourself the disgrace to America is Trump being elected President.
America was disgraced 8 years ago. This is just a move towards removing that disgrace.
* years ago removed the disgrace. If you got out into the world you would know this.

Of course she was not treated fairly.
I do not understand why any American would want a criminal in the White House. This is in effect, what you want. Say all you like about Trump, he is not a criminal.

If your daughter said Papa, "I have two men I wish to marry. One is a buffoon and the other is a criminal, which do I marry?"

Why would you tell her to marry the criminal?
You are calling here a criminal, but you cannot prove it. You are just a brainwashed fool.

America was disgraced 8 years ago. This is just a move towards removing that disgrace.
* years ago removed the disgrace. If you got out into the world you would know this.
Stupid, liberal, and fascist is no way to go through life child.....

This is all just a vast Right-wing...Russian conspiracy.
The ex director of the FBI said that it was the greatest covert operation of all times. He also hinted that Trump should be ashamed of himself for defending Putin.

I think NoNukes has a problem with sensible argument. Since it's based off of yet another fabrication by Hillary Clinton.
Your hatred makes you incapable of a sensible argument.

Your hatred makes you incapable of a sensible argument.
Your hatred is the argument..

I do not understand why any American would want a criminal in the White House. This is in effect, what you want. Say all you like about Trump, he is not a criminal.

If your daughter said Papa, "I have two men I wish to marry. One is a buffoon and the other is a criminal, which do I marry?"

You are calling here a criminal, but you cannot prove it. You are just a brainwashed fool.

Its already been proven, cromley couldn't indict because Obama would just let her go like Louis Lerner... They are above the law

Yes it is similar to 2+2=4.

Forum List

Back