Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.

No deflection..just reporting liberal logic 101 when caught play the victim.

And what request? Or just trying to throw shit at the wall over and over till you hope it sticks?

For you and the three people who agree with you, here is Trump requesting Russia to hack into Democrat emails.

I didnt actually hear him request anything.
What I heard was more of a jab at those doing the "investigation" into the e-mail issue. basically I heard him saying that the FBI was either not looking too hard, or they were hiding information.
But, maybe you can come up with an exact time to look at that video to see him ask Russia to hack the email or even distribute the emails, because other than in the mind of a pansy ass piece of shit that cant accept reality, it never happened.

Last edited:
I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

Yeah....I was shocked when barry got elected as well.
I know what you mean; since there are so many racists in America, I never thought Obama would be a president too.
I think the racists are the ones that made sure he won. I dont care who ran against him, there is no way the racists were going to miss the chance to vote for an incompetent goat herder from Kenya. Had there not been as many racists, I think the white candidates would have had a much greater chance.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.

Thanks for pointing out that it was the minorities the elected the president.

What are you? Racist? Don't you like POC?

Bigot.

Sorry liberals! How minority voters won it for Trump
Sorry liberals! How minority voters won it for Trump
"In state after state, the numbers prove that Trump had an unexpected groundswell of support among minorities. It was the difference maker that gave him the edge. Between Hispanic and African American support, Clinton lost 3% nationally to Trump TOTAL. In an election decided by less than 1% of the vote, that’s significant."

Good think Trump won with a mandate.....
hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton
What did she win? :lol:
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

He only lost the popular vote in THREE STATES, CAL, IL AND NY.

Stop being disingenuous.

You don't actually want three states to rule the entire nation do you?

And what request? Or just trying to throw shit at the wall over and over till you hope it sticks?

For you and the three people who agree with you, here is Trump requesting Russia to hack into Democrat emails.

What I heard was more of a jab at those doing the "investigation" into the e-mail issue. basically I heard him saying that the FBI was either not looking too hard, or they were hiding information.
But, maybe you can come up with an exact time to look at that video to see him ask Russia to hack the email or even distribute the emails, because other than in the mind of a bansy ass piece of shit that cant accept reality, it never happened.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the thirty thousand emails the are missing. I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."(0:32 -- 0:45)

hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

Stop being disingenuous.

Millions of Americans do not want Trump to rule them.

Trump is nominating men guilty of more criminal actions than Hillary ever was engaged in

Why not just celebrate? Your smear against Hillary worked
Just like Kerry

I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

I know what you mean; since there are so many racists in America, I never thought Obama would be a president too.
I think the racists are the ones that made sure he won. I dont care who ran against him, there is no way the racists were going to miss the chance to vote for an incompetent goat herder from Kenya. Had there not been as many racists, I think the white candidates would have had a much greater chance.
I have actually been to Kenya; have you?

But, maybe you can come up with an exact time to look at that video to see him ask Russia to hack the email or even distribute the emails, because other than in the mind of a bansy ass piece of shit that cant accept reality, it never happened.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the thirty thousand emails the are missing. I think you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."(0:32 -- 0:45)

Im sorry, is that some kind of secret code? nowhere in there does he ask them to hack or to leak the information out.
stop following liberal idiocy and start thinking for yourself.

Im sorry, is that some kind of secret code? nowhere in there does he ask them to hack or to leak the information out.

It is as plain as the fact that Trump is a brash conman that he hoped the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails and leak them to the press. Surely you cannot be so dense as not to hear that in Plain English.

Stop being disingenuous.

America selected Trump as their next POTUS....

Some of you democrats are just going to have to fuck off as elections have consequences......

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Of course she was not treated fairly.
Who didn't treat her fairly?
The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.

It is as plain as the fact that Trump is a brash conman that he hoped the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails and leak them to the press. Surely you cannot be so dense as not to hear that in Plain English.

obama said the Russians did not hack the election...so....

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

The media fawned over Hillary.

They had her coronated from day one.
The media helped Trump. He was the bi story almost every day, except for the FBI getting involved.

Nice to know your racist fears have been eased.

Dems lost positions across America. Face it,you and your policies have been soundly rejected.
Some American people were manipulated by the Russians and FOX News.
Some, like you and your Hillary, remain clueless to this day.....:lol:

Last edited:

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

Who didn't treat her fairly?
The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
I don't know how one can be so delusional.

Trump caught all kinds of shit from the MSM for his ridiculous statements.

Are you aware that Wikileaks exposed many in the MSM for colluding with the Clinton camp?

Hillary is a criminal. Trump is a blowhard. Now...quick...which do you prefer in the White House????...quick

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

This is all just a vast Right-wing...Russian conspiracy.

Stop being disingenuous.

. . . and an equal amount of living legal American citizens don't want Hillary to rule them.

More States than not, do not want Hillary to rule them. This is much more important if you wish to maintain the integrity of the Union. You DO wish to maintain the integrity of the system, yes?

You're not actually suggesting we should incite a civil war? Is that what you want?

Forum List

Back