Hillary used commercial Spam Filter, which sent ALL OF HER EMAIL, to the Filter Service FIRST.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Meaning that obama's Secretary of State, who has advised us all that she exclusively used her own private email server, used a commercial spam filter, wherein her email... all of it... secret, top secret... anything that the titular head of the Ideological Left's Feminist cult, OKA: The Ideological Left... received through email, first went to McAffee FIRST... BEFORE IT WENT TO CLINTON'S SERVER.

But I wouldn't worry about it, it's unlikely that the Chinese, Iranians, Russians, or anyone else looking to get information of the HIGHLY COVETED VARIETY would EVER think about tapping McAffee Spam Filter Personnel or hack THEIR systems. So don't sweat THAT.

The MAIN THING to wory about here is that those SAME EMAILS do not get seen by Trey Gowdy!

"Hillary Clinton used a spam filtering service MxLogic to filter her spam and viruses. What this means is – employees at MxLogic, now owned by McAfee – had full access to all her classified state department email in unencrypted form."

BREAKING NEWS Spam Filtering Service had access to Clinton Classified Emails Dvorak News Blog

I doubt if Hillary sent any classified information through email

If she had, then you would have a real scandal

Yeah, of course she didn't. I bet she didn't solicit funds for the Clinton Foundation either...

:lol:

What utter crooks these people are.

I'm sure everyone feels a lot better now that you've put our minds at ease. :rolleyes:

I've had a government email account for 25 years

The first thing that pops up is a message informing you that it is for unclassified traffic only. Hillary would be using the same email system.

There are other means available to transmit classified information

Uh...excuse me.....these are the same people who:

Did not know that you can have 2 email addresses on one device
Spent nearly 600 Million dollars to develop a web site
Were not aware that Lois Lerners emails lost on a hard drive were actually sent to her from and saved on an unattached server

And the scary part?

Many say they won the election due to their ability to maximize technology efficiency during the campaigns

I'm sure everyone feels a lot better now that you've put our minds at ease. :rolleyes:

The first thing that pops up is a message informing you that it is for unclassified traffic only. Hillary would be using the same email system.

You're not Secretary of State.

"Hillary Clinton used a spam filtering service MxLogic to filter her spam and viruses. What this means is – employees at MxLogic, now owned by McAfee – had full access to all her classified state department email in unencrypted form."
BULLSHIT!
All they have access to are the addresses, nothing unencrypted.

No wonder you work for the government... dumb as a bag of broken doorknobs.

:lol:

You use government email and get the warning, why would Clinton get a warning when she didn't use a government email service?

I don't get a warning not to transmit classified information on my civilian email, never have.

>>>>

BULLSHIT!
All they have access to are the addresses, nothing unencrypted.
lol. You really should find out about these things before you comment on them.

You're not Secretary of State.

You guys have been masterbating over this lame email story for weeks now

If you actually had Hillary sending unencripted Top-Secret emails over the air in an unclassified network you might have something

But yes, I can assure you, Secretaries of State do not use an unenrypted over the air line to send Secret messages

Forum List

Back