🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

threadfail.jpg

Hillary is a walking national security violations. The FBI specifically called out her negligence on data security and she has the audacity to bitch about WikiLeaks and the Russians. What steps did she take to prevent that? Namely, did she uphold and adhere to FISMA and NIST 800-53? Those are Federal Cyber Security guidelines and policies.

It is factual that she was negligent in securing data. If this is what the American People want.......

The Leftards will reply, "But she wasn't indicted with anything."

Hillary Spills National Secrets in Debate

http://i0.wp.com/truepundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/hillary-nuclear.jpg?w=1020

And you want this woman to be president and have her finger on the nuke button?

But here’s the deal. The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There’s about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so.” –Hillary Clinton, National TV Appearance

It's not that countries like Russia and China don't already know this. It's blabbing it out on national TV with the whole world watching.

More @ Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

September 11, 2001

she's using our BIG STICK to force diplomacy.

and how is that effective diplomacy?

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?
Yes.....if she was accurate.

If called on it the media will say it actually takes 4.2 mins.

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?
Yes.

How do you conduct an attack on a major city?

First you do something to interrupt communications. High altitude nuke, Tomahawk missile attack on radio and microwave towers.

Then take out their air-defense.

Then drone their command centers and military barracks.

Drone their outposts and roll the tanks in.

Hit em hard and keep hitting them and they'll run for Syria at top speed on the road. Then drop WP cluster bombs on their vehicles as they leave the city. A matter of hours the battle could be over. If they refuse to leave allow civilians to leave behind your lines and go to a holding area for processing. Then carpet bomb the city. Leave nothing standing. Battle won in less than a week.

The Leftards will reply, "But she wasn't indicted with anything."

No, we'll say "You treasonous scumbags are lying about everything". And then we'll laugh hard at you, along with everyone else in the world.

Enjoy the living hell of your lifelong loserdom, treasonous scumbags. Nobody deserves it more.

they already knew, as this is not classified info. it is widely known, published and cited.

they also know that it is response time, and not responds time.

"Of the ICBM force, nearly all (98%) of the 450 missiles are on high alert at any given
time, capable of launching within five minutes of the president issuing
the launch codes."

page 15: http://www.unidir.org/files/publications/pdfs/reducing-alert-rates-of-nuclear-weapons-400.pdf

United States
The U.S. maintains a strategic nuclear triad of intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and bombers.
The nuclear arsenal consists of approximately 4,760 nuclear warheads, including an estimated 1,900 strategic operational warheads, 180 non-strategic warheads mostly based in Europe, and 2,680 non-deployed warheads in reserve as a hedge against future challenges. Another 2,340 warheads are awaiting dismantlement. Of the 1,900 deployed nuclear warheads,
an average of 850 are on high alert including 430 ICBMs – capable of launch within 5 minutes – and 400 SLBMs – capable of launch within 15 minutes.

page 137 of http://www.globalzero.org/files/global_zero_commission_on_nuclear_risk_reduction_report_0.pdf

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..

What do they expect? Hilary is a traitor, you can't expect traitors to keep classified information secret.. :eusa_whistle:

'Pentagon angry with Clinton for blurting out our Nuclear responds time'

That's because the dumb bitch violated National Security AGAIN!

'Pentagon angry with Clinton for blurting out our Nuclear responds time'

That's because the dumb bitch violated National Security AGAIN!
except as was just pointed out she did not, that info was in no way secret

poor trump supporters. they hate when someone has actual knowledge

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..

This is even more evidence that Hillary is unfit for the office she seeks. Hillary should be in jail!

why would they be angry about something that has been reported before?

To launch a nuclear strike, Clinton or Trump would follow these steps

Forum List

Back