🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..
"i'm so confused and freightened... by your boxes that talk... machines that fly through the sky like magic....

now run along and get me another dewers with a twist, not so much ice this time".

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..
why would they be angry about something that has been reported before?

To launch a nuclear strike, Clinton or Trump would follow these steps
does the pentagon know about this ? :)

Here is a clue that the story doesn't have credibility

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity.....

Read the quote in your article. It is the time between giving the order and the actual launch not the response time. Secondly, unnamed sources within the DoD from a news source called libertynews, doesn't actually sound like a site that holds itself to the journalistic ideal. And lastly, this is what happens when you fact check the claim that it is classified, you find stuff like this. http://www.unidir.org/files/publications/pdfs/reducing-alert-rates-of-nuclear-weapons-400.pdf http://www.globalzero.org/files/global_zero_commission_on_nuclear_risk_reduction_report_0.pdf Our Nuclear Procedures Are Crazier Than Trump Clearly showing that this information is readily accesible.

She doesn't want war with Russia....sheesh... she's using our BIG STICK to force diplomacy.

And Russia does not want war with us....We could stomp them out in a conventional war with their Nation, in a Nano-second.... Russia is broke, THANKS to Hillary and Obama, they have no money to fight a war against the USA's red, white and blue Military Monster.......
She doesn't know what she is doing.

Big stick foreign policy is meant for powers that can't stand up to you.

If you really think we could stomp them out in a conventional war in a nano-second you don't know shit about military history.

Our forces our deployed and weakened across the planet, their aren't.

1. They are prepared and realistic about the situation, we aren't.

2. They are ready for a real confrontation, we aren't.

3. They are serious about the situation, we aren't.

russian-bear-obama-merkel_telegraph.jpg

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all | Jonathan Steele

Last edited:

This is even more evidence that Hillary is unfit for the office she seeks. Hillary should be in jail!
damn her for knowing not secret stuff! she should rot in jail for posession of public knowledge.

one thing is for sure, you won't catch trump knowing stuff

This is even more evidence that Hillary is unfit for the office she seeks. Hillary should be in jail!
damn her for knowing not secret stuff! she should rot in jail for posession of public knowledge.

How many people knew? I'll bet not the vast majority. There was no reason for it except to try to look 'in the know'.

But show us your empire so we can compare .....

How many people knew? I'll bet not the vast majority. There was no reason for it except to try to look 'in the know'.

The vast majority doesn't care exactly how many minutes it takes for the order to launch to take effect. Nation states do care and they have this information since it is readily available. The premise of this OP was that she divulged classified information and that premise has been debunked.

The 4 minute timeline has been published in an article, and it was NOT classified (even though it talked about the 4 min. timeline), and it was printed before the debate last night.

I did a Google search like another poster did, and guess what? They are right, there is a whole bunch of right wing sites that are screaming bloody murder about this, but it's much ado about nothing.

Here's what Snopes has to say about it..................

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Leaked a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window

Thread fail. Just another RWNJ lie from a RWNJ propaganda and misinformation site.

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?
It has been well publicized even if you no-information voters didn't know it.

http://www.psr.org/nuclear-weapons/launch-ready-nuclear-weapons.pdf

Thus the entire process of detecting and evaluating the attack warning must be completed in less than 7 minutes. According to retired military officers, the President is then given a 30 second briefing. If the attack warning is still believed to be real, the president is then given a series of options, all of which have been planned well in advance. If the attack is believed to come from a submarine, the President will be told that he then has as little as 10 seconds to make the decision whether or not to launch a responsive nuclear attack. This is because the nuclear warheads delivered by a SLBM will arrive in slightly more than four more minutes. The order to launch must be immediately conveyed to launch crews sitting in underground bunkers, who control the missiles. The missiles must then be fired and clear the upper atmosphere before the incoming warheads began to detonate.

The vast majority doesn't care exactly how many minutes it takes for the order to launch to take effect. Nation states do care and they have this information since it is readily available. The premise of this OP was that she divulged classified information and that premise has been debunked.
If the vast majority don't care why mention it? You proved my point, thanks.

If the vast majority don't care why mention it? You proved my point, thanks.
No problem any time I can make another nonsensical point for you, just ask.

Forum List

Back