🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

This is even more evidence that Hillary is unfit for the office she seeks. Hillary should be in jail!
damn her for knowing not secret stuff! she should rot in jail for posession of public knowledge.

one thing is for sure, you won't catch trump knowing stuff
How many people knew? I'll bet not the vast majority. There was no reason for it except to try to look 'in the know'.

But show us your empire so we can compare .....
The vast majority doesn't care exactly how many minutes it takes for the order to launch to take effect. Nation states do care and they have this information since it is readily available. The premise of this OP was that she divulged classified information and that premise has been debunked.
If the vast majority don't care why mention it? You proved my point, thanks.
No problem any time I can make another nonsensical point for you, just ask.
I don't need to. You supply nonsensical points in ample supply.

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..

What do they expect? Hilary is a traitor, you can't expect traitors to keep classified information secret.. :eusa_whistle:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate

Hey enemies , this is how long you have .. No worries. While your at it did you hack my emails for more information about this country.. But lets worry about a man saying bad words . That is way more important even though my husband did way worse to woman then Trump did.. Hey look over there a bird..

This is even more evidence that Hillary is unfit for the office she seeks. Hillary should be in jail!
damn her for knowing not secret stuff! she should rot in jail for posession of public knowledge.

one thing is for sure, you won't catch trump knowing stuff
How many people knew? I'll bet not the vast majority. There was no reason for it except to try to look 'in the know'.

But show us your empire so we can compare .....
good point. what the hell was she thinking showing a superior grasp and understanding of our nuclear capabilities and the issues surrounding proliferation.

you sure as hell won't catch trump showing off like that. if the common man doesn't know it already trump has no desire to learn it, let alone talk about it

Any of you Righties have the guts and objectivity to condemn this type of false reporting?

Considering this is public knowledge, I fail to see any reason to be upset. Shoot, almost all of the guys in my squadron knew what the response time was.

But then again, knowing things like that (which is unclassified) helps a lot when you are one of the NBC (Nuclear Biological and Chemical) warfare team members.

By the way Trump supporters, how come you're not outraged that Trump said he knew that the intelligence people didn't respect Obama because he can "read" body language and he knew they didn't support him when he got his secret briefing?

BREAKING NEWS:

Hillary Clinton discusses nuclear triad......Trump threatens to jail her when he is president for revealing sensitive nuclear secrets

Last edited:

trump-locks-hillary-in-the-oval-office_zpsd4suiels.gif

The 4 minute timeline has been published in an article, and it was NOT classified (even though it talked about the 4 min. timeline), and it was printed before the debate last night.

I did a Google search like another poster did, and guess what? They are right, there is a whole bunch of right wing sites that are screaming bloody murder about this, but it's much ado about nothing.

Here's what Snopes has to say about it..................

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Leaked a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window
Yeah, the OP is an imbecile.

Like the 4-minute window -- not new information.

The 4 minute timeline has been published in an article, and it was NOT classified (even though it talked about the 4 min. timeline), and it was printed before the debate last night.

I did a Google search like another poster did, and guess what? They are right, there is a whole bunch of right wing sites that are screaming bloody murder about this, but it's much ado about nothing.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Leaked a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window

Use legit source. Plain and simple.

VIDEO: Hillary Shares U.S. Nuclear Response Time With The Whole World!

Ah yes there is more of that fitness to be president stuff we hear about! Such an ignorant bitch.
Imbecile... this is hardly a secret. It's been on the Internet.

America’s nuclear missile system gives President a “4 minute” window for decision
He said, last night that he didn't mock the disabled. One of his many lles.
Because he didn't. Just more leftwing propaganda. Damn yall are like the pravda of the US.

Trump didn't even know what a nuclear triad was until someone explained it to him.
I'm not convinced he could answer the question today if asked.
Hillary still doesn't know what Heller v. DC was all about. Duh.
Sure she did, she knew it better than you do. She just reviewed the portion of it that she most objected to. This happens all the time. A bill comes before the legislation and a Congressman or Senator sees a "poison pill", an amendment of part of the bill that they can not support in good conscious.

Ah yes there is more of that fitness to be president stuff we hear about! Such an ignorant bitch.

America’s nuclear missile system gives President a “4 minute” window for decision
Because he didn't. Just more leftwing propaganda. Damn yall are like the pravda of the US.
Yes, he did, and he was doing it while being recorded. Polls indicate the public thinks it was the most disturbing thing he has done during the entire campaign. That is saying a lot when considering all the disturbing things he has done.

Use legit source. Plain and simple.
You've been shown that it's public information.

Sure, uh-huh. See my tag line.

Hillary was heard calling mentally challenged children 'f*****g ree-tards' and caught on record blurting out the terms 'stupid k**e and 'f***ing Jew b*****d', while Bill called the Reverend Jesse Jackson a 'G**damned n****r'.

Read more: Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover Dolly Kyle claims | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back