🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

I've yet to hear/see evidence Trump thinks, he is all emotion all the time, and many times pathologically so.

Why vote for and potentially elect a man who disrespects humanity? He is obsequious to a fault, hammering on his claimed opinion that abortion must be outlawed, thus kissing the ass of the social conservatives; while he ignores many of the bill of rights in his law and order theme, he stands firm on the 2nd A., to garner the vote of the gun obsessed crowd.

Anyone who does not see this behavior displayed last night as disingenuous and manipulative is a fool. Watch/listen to his attacks on everyone who dares to disagree and attack him, his insecurities and likely narcissistic personality disorder set him off on hysterical rants on twitter and to his base in his speeches.

What might Trump do when the leader of China or Russian or even the lunatic in N. Korea are insulted by a President Trump? Consider that before casting a vote for America's lunatic.

Ever tried to move an ARMY?
Ever studied history?

Armies can be pre-positioned in advance. Noticeable? yes; however, You are talking about an ATTACK - an EVENT - a SINGLE occurrence. Armies are not required to give a 30-day advance notice to the enemy of when and they will attack.

There have been cases where nations have nations have fooled the world by declaring they are having a military exercise only as a 'ruse' and have attacked.

'Armies' are not the only ones who conduct 'surprise attacks' Airpower makes it far more easy to launch sneak attacks, delivering enough sudden firepower to enemies to all but take them down.

Perhaps you meant far more that your choice of words confer. At face value, however, they are 'less than accurate'.

LOL, thanks so much General, it's always entertaining to hear from someone who believes he knows everything and proves every day he knows next to nothing.

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?

Oh fuck....sheesh, everything is national security violations with you guys.

Someone in another thread about this same topic said we announced it ahead of time so most of the ISIS fighters would leave so we could win more easily and make the administration look like "winners." Cynical but another point of view.
Here's another point of view of a slightly different event involving 'sneak attacks'....

Prior to the Paris attack the US-Coalition was fighting and conducting military attacks while adhering to US-Authored/Approved Rules of War. For whatever reason these Rules of War included the PROTECTION of ISIS black market oil production, which provided funding for 50% of ISIS' terrorist activities - to include the Paris attack. NO Coalition force was allowed to strike it. (Want to talk about WHY, that's an interesting topic for another thread)

AFTER the Paris attack France and Russia abandoned the restriction against the ISIS oil facilities and trucks, joining together to launch a 'surprise' attack - AIR strikes. President Obama - again for whatever hos own reasons were (also debatable in another thread) - ordered the US military to DROP LEAFLETS to WARN ISIS the 'surprise' attack was coming.

These attacks were not meant to make Obama look good. This warning was not to HIS benefit but to the benefit of IAIS instead. The attacks were retaliation for the largest (terrorist) attack against France since WWII, and the President of the United States warned the enemy of the coalition he helped put together.

14732221_1143158102405884_3610868582074729029_n.jpg

LOL, thanks so much General, it's always entertaining to hear from someone who believes he knows everything and proves every day he knows next to nothing.
I do not begin to claim I know 'everything', but I did just prove I know a helluva lot more than some on this board.

I don't know about your claim, you seem to me to be part of the willow tree, crusaderfrank, stephanie axis.

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?

Oh fuck....sheesh, everything is national security violations with you guys.

What is the greater threat to our national security, disdain for diplomacy or saber rattling? How well did GWB's comment, "bring it on" play?

Yeah, Vlad has no idea on his own about nuclear weaponry and operational parameters. She just told him everything.

The ignorance of the Alt Right is astounding.
Are you serious? You don't even see the relevance of discussing military response times?

There's nothing that you won't go down on the old hag for, is there Jake?

Forum List

Back