Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

BS stolen e-mail crap and irrelevant "lies", taking money for speeches? Ay caramba...

If Hillary had used the State Department server like everyone else, she would be POTUS.

It's nobody's fault but hers. Dems must be so pissed off at her for her betrayal.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Everything has been substantiated about Clinton.

What has not be ascertained is if the OP has retained what little sanity it possessed.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

ec.jpg

Dude, she lost. Deal with it already and move on. This whinny butt hurt act is getting old fast.
IMG_0457.JPG

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Why do you insist on telling lies. There's a video in another thread where a MI elector is interviewed, if they cast a vote contrary to the wishes of the State the vote and the elector are disqualified and an alternate cast a proper vote. You lost, deal with it.

Not the way it works in most states.

That's OK, the FBI are investigating the threats and harassment against the electors.

I wasn't aware of either,but if that is happening, I'm sure a restraining order could be issued immediately. Has that happened?

Everything has been substantiated about Clinton.

What has not be ascertained is if the OP has retained what little sanity it possessed.

Really? What exactly has been "substantiated"?

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Why do you insist on telling lies. There's a video in another thread where a MI elector is interviewed, if they cast a vote contrary to the wishes of the State the vote and the elector are disqualified and an alternate cast a proper vote. You lost, deal with it.

That's OK, the FBI are investigating the threats and harassment against the electors.

I wasn't aware of either,but if that is happening, I'm sure a restraining order could be issued immediately. Has that happened?

I know for a fact that citizens and members of congress have contacted the FBI about it. Hopefully they're are back tracing the threats and will prosecute the Aholes.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

I know for a fact that citizens and members of congress have contacted the FBI about it. Hopefully they're are back tracing the threats and will prosecute the Aholes.

Really? I wonder why nobody from the E.C. has.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

4,504,390 supporters
Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Definition of Swift boating.....

Telling the truth about a left wing, totalitarian politician.....they hate it when you do that....

pick a more likable and less tainted candidate next time............

No one was less likable or more tainted than Trump. No one. Trump did not win this election fairly.

To that I post....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She lost because she is a criminal...who sold her polticial office to the highest bidder and laundered the money through her private charity, which she used to steal money from the people of Haiti......and who lies with every breath she takes.......

That is why she lost....keep telling yourself that she won.....it will help Trump win again in 2020.......

Definition of Swift boating.....

Telling the truth about a left wing, totalitarian politician.....they hate it when you do that....

No, sparky, that's not the definition of swiftboating. Making up a bogus NaziCon definition of swiftboating is also swiftboating.

pick a more likable and less tainted candidate next time............

No one was less likable or more tainted than Trump. No one. Trump did not win this election fairly.

To that I post....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She lost because she is a criminal...who sold her polticial office to the highest bidder and laundered the money through her private charity, which she used to steal money from the people of Haiti......and who lies with every breath she takes.......

That is why she lost....keep telling yourself that she won.....it will help Trump win again in 2020.......

What is your definition of "criminal"? What is the official definition of "criminal"?

Forum List

Back