Hillary?,"White People Like Myself"?, Derr! We All Know Your White! Stop Insulting Us !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :bang3: :boobies: :stupid: God, and yes, we all agree, what a F____King stupid thing for a Democrat to say !!!. Was Hillary assuming that most people haven't figured out that she is a "Lilly White Cracker" by now? Can you imagine if Allen West went on live TV/or a speech and had to remind the audience that he was black?
Hillary may as well said,,,,,,"For those of you Americans who are total birdbrains and blockheads, I am a regular white woman" !!! :hitit::iagree:

Nope...SHE BES BLACKS!!!!!!!!....YOU can do that now...You IDENTIFY with another color!

Hillary_Jerk_Poor_Black_Child_Poster.jpg

• Banned
Nancy Pelosi. I am hear to speak to all of you dead people, but as many of you may know, I died ten years ago and I am also as dead as the rest of you losers.

You're misinterpreting her statement. She's reminding people that she's a woman.

:bang3: :bang3: :boobies: :stupid: God, and yes, we all agree, what a F____King stupid thing for a Democrat to say !!!. Was Hillary assuming that most people haven't figured out that she is a "Lilly White Cracker" by now? Can you imagine if Allen West went on live TV/or a speech and had to remind the audience that he was black?
Hillary may as well said,,,,,,"For those of you Americans who are total birdbrains and blockheads, I am a regular white woman" !!! :hitit::iagree:

Was she talking in a negro dialect when she said it?

I know it's fun for you play with partial quotes out of context. You can twist them to mean whatever you want. Now, let's look at the whole quote which means something quite different than your hack job in your post.

"I will call for white people like myself to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have the talk about how to really protect themselves when they're the ones that should be expecting protection from encounters with police," Clinton said Friday in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

I know it's fun for you play with partial quotes out of context. You can twist them to mean whatever you want. Now, let's look at the whole quote which means something quite different than your hack job in your post.

"I will call for white people like myself to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have the talk about how to really protect themselves when they're the ones that should be expecting protection from encounters with police," Clinton said Friday in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make.png

I just wanna know if she's a woman, dammit.

Nope, known for decades she carries Blow Jobs balls and dick!

Hillaryspymag95.jpg

Nope, known for decades she carries Blow Jobs balls and dick!

Hillaryspymag95.jpg
i wonder what Elizabeth Warren says when she speaks to her crowds of 42 people. "I, like many of you, am 1/32nd Cherokee Indian, and I have terminal brain damage".

Forum List

Back