Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “
She forgot to add one important thing. When a white person asks a Black person about racism they should follow that advise. I know I personally dont go around talking about racism because its simply another obstacle in my way that I just smash.

She forgot to add one important thing. When a white person asks a Black person about racism they should follow that advise. I know I personally dont go around talking about racism because its simply another obstacle in my way that I just smash.

The word is "advice" fool....and you're as racist as they come. As to "smashing" anything you better make sure it's made out of cardboard and you have a couple hours. :lol:

The word is "advice" fool....and you're as racist as they come. As to "smashing" anything you better make sure it's made out of cardboard and you have a couple hours. :lol:
i cant be racist. I've sexed plenty of white chicks and have a god daughter thats white. I've smashed white boys in the mouth physically and out competed them mentally.

[
i cant be racist. I've sexed plenty of white chicks and have a god daughter thats white. I've smashed white boys in the mouth physically and out competed them mentally.

:lol: Rapes and slapping around homo boys in rest areas doesn't make you a bad ass, boy.

[

:lol: Rapes and slapping around homo boys in rest areas doesn't make you a bad ass, boy.
I only play raped 2 white women. The others were into normal sex. I've never hit a homo. I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK guys, put another in the hospital, and just the other day fucked up this retarded inbred cave ape that dared to disrespect a mexican woman. Of course none of that makes me a bad ass but it makes you feel I am a bad ass. Why else would you claim it?
lol.gif

Wow, whites always practice that as blacks destroy, rob and take every chance they get. Hillary is a piece of shit.

Blacks need to understand that there's rules in society and some of their actions cause other people to be justifiably angry at them.

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.
Yeah, but these types dont think anyone can be racist other than white people.

Asslipias just cant stop making shit up from that fantasy world he lives in.

Someone get out the crowbar and the Vaseline, we have to cram Asclepias' (undeserved) ego through the door.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullhshit.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.
Lots of other people are racist. I see the point that flew over your head is pretty simple. Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.

When I was growing up back in the 60's a racist was someone who put people in death camps or sicked dogs on little brown children, but now it means you admit to maybe saying the N-word decades ago or that you dont think that blacks should be able to kill cops when they get drunk.

'Racist' is now a relatively meaningless phrase with no sting left to it any more other than among guilt tripping libtards.

Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.
And how many 400-year-old white people are there?
If whites were so inferior, how come those blacks haven't been able to rise up against those unfair laws you speak of?
I'm not really interested in any answer you give as it will be as bullshit as what prompted my questions. Just thought I'd expose your illogic.

I only play raped 2 white women. The others were into normal sex. I've never hit a homo. I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK guys, put another in the hospital, and just the other day fucked up this retarded inbred cave ape that dared to disrespect a mexican woman. Of course none of that makes me a bad ass but it makes you feel I am a bad ass. Why else would you claim it?
lol.gif

"play rape" eh? The AB loves pencil-neck wiggers in for rape....I bet you got sold for a pack of Salems more than once. :badgrin:

Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.
And how many 400-year-old white people are there?
If whites were so inferior, how come those blacks haven't been able to rise up against those unfair laws you speak of?
I'm not really interested in any answer you give as it will be as bullshit as what prompted my questions. Just thought I'd expose your illogic.
The only thing you succeeded in doing is exposing your autism. What do any of those questions have to do with my point?

lol.gif

"play rape" eh? The AB loves pencil-neck wiggers in for rape....I bet you got sold for a pack of Salems more than once. :badgrin:
Ok cave chimp. Make some sense or I will just stop replying to you.

HR Haldeman Clinton is just repeating the same nonsense that Sanders spewed about white privilege. All they have done is expose how elitist and insulated white lefties are from the real ghetto world they've helped create.

Forum List

Back