Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

Lots of other people are racist. I see the point that flew over your head is pretty simple. Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.

We whites have been in control for much longer than 400 years, moron. Ever wonder why?

Hint: we trick inferior races into doing our heavy lifting while we relax in the shade with a cold beverage. Somebody was caterwauling about blacks rubbing milk on their skin to turn white...maybe you should try that but use 1%...you can't get fat if you want to pull off "play rapes" and outrun a white cop. :blsmile:

These remarks from this disgusting pathological liar, crooked, unhealthy, rapacious old crone were made to a bunch of Blacks Al Sharpton had assembled....he was at her side waiting on his payday for getting them together...so she could bullshit them with her fake Negro-dialect.

Its to the point these days where there are more Race-Hustlers than there are Racists....and nothing is beneath Hillary Clinton, the queen of Race-Hustlers.

She'll sing a different tune with a different accent next time she is working Wall Street for more money.

Lots of other people are racist. I see the point that flew over your head is pretty simple. Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.

We whites have been in control for much longer than 400 years, moron. Ever wonder why?

Hint: we trick inferior races into doing our heavy lifting while we relax in the shade with a cold beverage. Somebody was caterwauling about blacks rubbing milk on their skin to turn white...maybe you should try that but use 1%...you can't get fat if you want to pull off "play rapes" and outrun a white cop. :blsmile:
No its only been 400 years. Before that you were illiterate cave chimps that had to be reeducated in order to progress. I understand that not being able to compete has made you become feminine like in your approach to confrontation. You rely on tricks instead of coming out and saying what you really intend.

I only play raped 2 white women. The others were into normal sex. I've never hit a homo. I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK guys, put another in the hospital, and just the other day fucked up this retarded inbred cave ape that dared to disrespect a mexican woman. Of course none of that makes me a bad ass but it makes you feel I am a bad ass. Why else would you claim it?
lol.gif

"play rape" eh? The AB loves pencil-neck wiggers in for rape....I bet you got sold for a pack of Salems more than once. :badgrin:
Ok cave chimp. Make some sense or I will just stop replying to you.

Chimps are highly intelligent creatures.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullhshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.
Yeah, but these types dont think anyone can be racist other than white people.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.

What absolute nonsense you're babbling.

I only play raped 2 white women. The others were into normal sex. I've never hit a homo. I have slapped the shit out of 2 KKK guys, put another in the hospital, and just the other day fucked up this retarded inbred cave ape that dared to disrespect a mexican woman. Of course none of that makes me a bad ass but it makes you feel I am a bad ass. Why else would you claim it?
lol.gif

"play rape" eh? The AB loves pencil-neck wiggers in for rape....I bet you got sold for a pack of Salems more than once. :badgrin:

They are. The only problem is that humans are smarter.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “
Hillary was just spending a little cp time today.

Hillary is full of crap. This is nothing but pandering to black voters.

I think that one should first practice what you preach. Hillary never learned that.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullhshit.

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.
Yeah, but these types dont think anyone can be racist other than white people.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.

What absolute nonsense you're babbling.
That means you cant dispute it but you had to try another tactic to pretend you did.

lol.gif

Well it's amazing watching chimps and the tasks they can perform, I love them.

lol.gif

I wouldn't go there for some humans, you for example.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

I think that one should first practice what you preach. Hillary never learned that.

Hillary does a lot of pandering, I wonder if she's got the hot sauce in her baggage today :eusa_whistle:

No its only been 400 years. Before that you were illiterate cave chimps that had to be reeducated in order to progress. I understand that not being able to compete has made you become feminine like in your approach to confrontation. You rely on tricks instead of coming out and saying what you really intend.

I understand you not knowing anything about European history having been a drop-out with ADD and dyslexia, but I can assure you it's been much longer than 400 years. BTW, how did you know your imaginary victims were "KKK"?

Hillary does a lot of pandering, I wonder if she's got the hot sauce in her baggage today :eusa_whistle:

I love hot sauce but that wont make me vote for Hilary unless there is no other choice.

I understand you not knowing anything about European history having been a drop-out with ADD and dyslexia, but I can assure you it's been much longer than 400 years. BTW, how did you know your imaginary victims were "KKK"?
I know a lot about european history. Especially about the time you guys thought water contained evil spirits so you didnt bathe.

Did you know one of the co-founders of the BLM movement had actually been in the Tea Party? Isn't that a hoot? It should tell you how nefarious our government works and how you just can't trust the political workings going on behind the media.

BLM Activist Who Shut Down Sanders is Radical Christian, Sarah Palin Supporter
BLM Activist Who Shut Down Sanders is Radical Christian, Sarah Palin Supporter

Jenae.png

Things are never quite what they seem. . . .

Probably why the HRC campaign paid them to sabotage the Bernie Campaign. :dunno:

I know a lot about european history. Especially about the time you guys thought water contained evil spirits so you didnt bathe.

:lol: Well, bathing surely wasn't a problem for you Africans since you didn't know how to find water.

Forum List

Back