Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “
Hillary was just spending a little cp time today.

Hillary is full of crap. This is nothing but pandering to black voters.

I think that one should first practice what you preach. Hillary never learned that.

Hillary does a lot of pandering, I wonder if she's got the hot sauce in her baggage today :eusa_whistle:

I love hot sauce but that wont make me vote for Hilary unless there is no other choice.
Not voting, or voting for Trump is a better option than Hillary.

Hell, voting for the Satan himself would be a better option. :lmao:
Hillary Clinton has a race problem — and it’s resurfacing at a dangerous time

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “

I think that one should first practice what you preach. Hillary never learned that.

Hillary does a lot of pandering, I wonder if she's got the hot sauce in her baggage today :eusa_whistle:

I love hot sauce but that wont make me vote for Hilary unless there is no other choice.
Not voting, or voting for Trump is a better option than Hillary.

Hell, voting for the Satan himself would be a better option. :lmao:
Hillary Clinton has a race problem — and it’s resurfacing at a dangerous time

I've got some American friends, some are Liberals, they've told me if Hillary gets the nomination, then they're voting for The Donald.

Actually, she grew up in Arkansas, she genuinely likes hot sauce. Don't be naive.

Actually, she grew up in Arkansas, she genuinely likes hot sauce. Don't be naive.

No, she's an Illinois suburbanite.

She forgot to add one important thing. When a white person asks a Black person about racism they should follow that advise. I know I personally dont go around talking about racism because its simply another obstacle in my way that I just smash.

The word is "advice" fool....and you're as racist as they come. As to "smashing" anything you better make sure it's made out of cardboard and you have a couple hours. :lol:
i cant be racist. I've sexed plenty of white chicks and have a god daughter thats white. I've smashed white boys in the mouth physically and out competed them mentally.
I call BFS...Erkel

These remarks from this disgusting pathological liar, crooked, unhealthy, rapacious old crone were made to a bunch of Blacks Al Sharpton had assembled....he was at her side waiting on his payday for getting them together...so she could bullshit them with her fake Negro-dialect.

Its to the point these days where there are more Race-Hustlers than there are Racists....and nothing is beneath Hillary Clinton, the queen of Race-Hustlers.

She'll sing a different tune with a different accent next time she is working Wall Street for more money.

"....disgusting pathological liar, crooked, unhealthy, rapacious old crone ..."

Add 'spavined' to make that description perfect.

I was referring to Hillary pandering the other day, in that interview, where she mentioned she always carried hot sauce around with her....the interview was again pandering towards the Black Vote.

She forgot to add one important thing. When a white person asks a Black person about racism they should follow that advise. I know I personally dont go around talking about racism because its simply another obstacle in my way that I just smash.

The word is "advice" fool....and you're as racist as they come. As to "smashing" anything you better make sure it's made out of cardboard and you have a couple hours. :lol:
i cant be racist. I've sexed plenty of white chicks and have a god daughter thats white. I've smashed white boys in the mouth physically and out competed them mentally.
I call BFS...Erkel

Sorry, what is BFS?

Actually, she grew up in Illinois and I doubt she's ever tasted hot sauce....don't be stupid.
My mistake, but the hot sauce thing is genuine.

Hillary Clinton’s Hot Sauce Confession Explains So Much
Hillary Clinton's Hot Sauce Confession Explains So Much

Her hot sauce revelation also highlights the extent she’s betrayed the trust of the American public. Most Americans have thought that she’s “dishonest” and a “liar,” for quite some time now, but it’s literally gotten to the point where any time she opens her mouth — even when it’s to express a culinary preference — everyone assumes she’s telling a falsehood in an effort to pander to a specific group of voters.

The ironic part is that she’s actually telling the truth. Clinton actually does carry Tabasco sauce and red pepper flakes in her purse wherever she goes. What’s more — when she was First Lady, Clinton reportedly kept the White House pantry stocked with more than 100 bottles of hot sauce at all times.

She has also touted the benefits of spicy food in the past — which we all know she desperately needs as she is prone to coughing fits on the regular.

The collective Internet’s reflexive disbelief of her hot sauce confession is not just a lesson in how little the public trusts her, but also speaks to how surprising it is that she actually eats and is human.

Actually, she grew up in Illinois and I doubt she's ever tasted hot sauce....don't be stupid.

Her hot sauce revelation also highlights the extent she’s betrayed the trust of the American public. Most Americans have thought that she’s “dishonest” and a “liar,” for quite some time now, but it’s literally gotten to the point where any time she opens her mouth — even when it’s to express a culinary preference — everyone assumes she’s telling a falsehood in an effort to pander to a specific group of voters.

The ironic part is that she’s actually telling the truth. Clinton actually does carry Tabasco sauce and red pepper flakes in her purse wherever she goes. What’s more — when she was First Lady, Clinton reportedly kept the White House pantry stocked with more than 100 bottles of hot sauce at all times.

She has also touted the benefits of spicy food in the past — which we all know she desperately needs as she is prone to coughing fits on the regular.

The collective Internet’s reflexive disbelief of her hot sauce confession is not just a lesson in how little the public trusts her, but also speaks to how surprising it is that she actually eats and is human.

If that's true, which is always in question with her, she may have either lost her sense of taste (she's almost 70) or is using it for dildo lube. :lol:

If that's true, which is always in question with her, she may have either lost her sense of taste (she's almost 70) or is using it for dildo lube. :lol:

This is what happens when Huma's not there to keep Hillary in line, Hillary gets all confused and goes rogue.

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

More than likely she acquired the taste while living in Arkansas with Bill. Once you acquire that taste, you progressively like things hotter and hotter. Bland things are, well, bland.

My son when he was five hated anything spicy.

Now, when ever we buy salsa from the market, as soon as we get it home, he opens it up and immediately spikes it with Tabasco.

. . . and the amount of black pepper he puts on his vegetables? IT's obscene. . . . :badgrin:

This is what happens when Huma's not there to keep Hillary in line, Hillary gets all confused and goes rogue.

View attachment 73124
When you are drunk, everything tastes bland. :lmao:

No its only been 400 years. Before that you were illiterate cave chimps that had to be reeducated in order to progress. I understand that not being able to compete has made you become feminine like in your approach to confrontation. You rely on tricks instead of coming out and saying what you really intend.
Haha you negros let cave chimps colonize you and enslave you tree chimp.

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullhshit.

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.
Yeah, but these types dont think anyone can be racist other than white people.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.
Lots of other people are racist. I see the point that flew over your head is pretty simple. Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.

For clarity....which of these is the larger part of your condition....mental illness or are you simply a garden variety moron?

C'mon....just between us?

Fact...if this is a nation based on white privilege, how to explain the highest income folks aren't white:

The Census Bureau estimated real median household income at $53,657 for 2014 and $54,462 in 2013. Household income varies by race, with Asians the highest in 2014 at over $74,000 and African Americans the lowest around $35,000.
Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Household_income_in_the_United_St...
Wikipedia

And that racism against black Americans......really?

"To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

Stop ya' whinin'....

Forum List

Back