Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

are black people really so stupid? Hillary comes out and says "white people should recognize that we are superior and be nicer to blacks" and they support her? Hey black people, you aren't inferior to anyone.
Not that I doubt she feels that way but when did she say that? Do you have a quote? If she didnt say that i have to ask why you are so stupid.

are black people really so stupid? Hillary comes out and says "white people should recognize that we are superior and be nicer to blacks" and they support her? Hey black people, you aren't inferior to anyone.
Not that I doubt she feels that way but when did she say that? Do you have a quote? If she didnt say that i have to ask why you are so stupid.

That's what white privilege is code word for dude. There is no privilege born from having more or less pigmentation in ones' skin.

That's what white privilege is code word for dude. There is no privilege born from having more or less pigmentation in ones' skin.
Only if your stupid. White privilege means just that. If youre white you have privilege afforded to you due to your white ancestors founding this country and making laws and establishing social norms to make sure other races cant out compete you. I knew you were full of shit but thanks for verifying it.

Only if your stupid. White privilege means just that. If youre white you have privilege afforded to you due to your white ancestors founding this country and making laws and establishing social norms to make sure other races cant out compete you. I knew you were full of shit but thanks for verifying it.

What a joke. Maybe Hillary was right after all.

Don't you just love to be preached at by these snakes in our government? Obama was a absolute worse for this crap. I don't elect these people to preach to me.

what would Hillary know about humility, she hasn't recognized her privilege. I think she should get on her knees and beg forgiveness from who the hell ever . And then She can be the head racist that's being fomented against white people

Last edited:

Yes your attempt to claim white privilege was a code word is a joke. Hilary was only partially right. If you ask then shut up, listen, and learn instead of trying to make excuses.

Yes your attempt to claim white privilege was a code word is a joke. Hilary was only partially right. If you ask then shut up, listen, and learn instead of trying to make excuses.

I'm sorry the shade of your skin makes you feel inferior to me. What can I do to help build your self esteem?

I got it baby !!
Thats what weve been saying for a long time. Sad you need it.
lol.gif

I use every advantage I can come up with, and white privilege is simply awesome !
It is for white people. I just wonder why most of you claim it doesnt exist?
I recognize it, I embrace it, I absolutely love it, and I will do whatever I can to make it last as long as possible !

My white privilege is awesome !!!!

You need it. Without it your trailer park would turn back into cave like in europe when you interbred with neanderthals.

I got it baby !!
lol.gif

Not sad at all, everyone with any brain at all will take ADVANTAGE of any ADVANTAGE they might have.

Does an athlete on an NFL team who was PRIVILEGED enough to be able to run a 40yd in 4.3 go to the coach one day and ask if he can put weights on his feet to make it fair for the other slower players ?
Fuck no !
In fact, they go in the other direction and try to get away with using banned substances, and will try every trick in the book to get any ADVANTAGE they can get away with.

If cops look at me, and cut me more slack than a black dude, then tough shit, I'm not only NOT going to feel guilty about it like a pussy ass white liberal, I'm going to celebrate the fact that I have one less thing in my life to worry about.
Yes it is sad you need it. Then you whine about AA which only gives Blacks a little slack. If you didnt whine then you would have a point. Since you do you dont have a point. You need help founded on 400 years of white AA because you are inferior and cant compete on your own merits. Like I have said before even with help I still out compete you in every situation. No one asked you to feel guilty. You have done your job by admitting to the obvious most white folks wont do. For that I thank you. I know the deal which actually makes me stronger.

See here folks, now this a genuine racist. The true original definition of racism, is the belief in racial superiority. This guy fits that true definition.

HR Haldeman Clinton is just repeating the same nonsense that Sanders spewed about white privilege. All they have done is expose how elitist and insulated white lefties are from the real ghetto world they've helped create.
According to Leftists, there are absolutely no white democrats voters who are racist, but every white person voting Republican is.

I'm sorry the shade of your skin makes you feel inferior to me. What can I do to help build your self esteem?
You cant do anything to boost my self esteem any farther. As it is without attempting to do a thing the melanin in my skin is worth more than your entire body. When you couple that with my outstanding intellect and dominant genes you simply have only your inferiority complex to repair.

lol.gif

I use every advantage I can come up with, and white privilege is simply awesome !
It is for white people. I just wonder why most of you claim it doesnt exist?
You need it. Without it your trailer park would turn back into cave like in europe when you interbred with neanderthals.

I got it baby !!
lol.gif

Not sad at all, everyone with any brain at all will take ADVANTAGE of any ADVANTAGE they might have.

Does an athlete on an NFL team who was PRIVILEGED enough to be able to run a 40yd in 4.3 go to the coach one day and ask if he can put weights on his feet to make it fair for the other slower players ?
Fuck no !
In fact, they go in the other direction and try to get away with using banned substances, and will try every trick in the book to get any ADVANTAGE they can get away with.

If cops look at me, and cut me more slack than a black dude, then tough shit, I'm not only NOT going to feel guilty about it like a pussy ass white liberal, I'm going to celebrate the fact that I have one less thing in my life to worry about.
Yes it is sad you need it. Then you whine about AA which only gives Blacks a little slack. If you didnt whine then you would have a point. Since you do you dont have a point. You need help founded on 400 years of white AA because you are inferior and cant compete on your own merits. Like I have said before even with help I still out compete you in every situation. No one asked you to feel guilty. You have done your job by admitting to the obvious most white folks wont do. For that I thank you. I know the deal which actually makes me stronger.

See here folks, now this a genuine racist. The true original definition of racism, is the belief in racial superiority. This guy fits that true definition.
Youre not inferior because your white and I am Black. Your inferior because you are less than me. You already admitted you enjoy and need your white privilege. We know its because you are inferior.

HR Haldeman Clinton is just repeating the same nonsense that Sanders spewed about white privilege. All they have done is expose how elitist and insulated white lefties are from the real ghetto world they've helped create.
According to Leftists, there are absolutely no white democrats voters who are racist, but every white person voting Republican is.
Nope. There are plenty of white Dems that are racists and plenty of Repubs that arent. Like most dummies you never seem to have a grip on reality.

Forum List

Back