Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

Ass-Clap...
Black chicks don't even hardly want you male negroids anymore.

They're doing the swirl, seeking out non-black men. And most white guys don't want a mudshark once she's been in the mud.

Even if youre right thats spells trouble for your whiteness. Youre genes are recessive. Just like Black men make white girls have mixed babies so will Black women. Youre going to be bred out of existence.

I know most white guys dont want a white woman thats been with a Black guy. Its because your dicks are too small. The problem is most of your white women have sex with Black men but they dont tell you. They cheat on their boyfriends and husbands all the time with Black guys. You probably have a dent on the top of your head from a Black guy
lol.gif
Hey...but it's good for negroid genes. It'll up their IQ.... Something groid males can't give to their offspring due to their not having built shit but mudhuts until whitey came along.
Its terrible for american Black genes. Now we are watered down with your recessive genes. It cant up our IQ's because you guys were too dumb to make civilizations until we taught you. Twice.
You built nothing, ever. Nig Nogs are late to the game. It's not entirely your faults....you mudhutters had an easy life from the get go. That's why you're lazy as fuck and why old white people move to hotter areas for retirement.
Personally I have built plenty of things which you have probably used. My ancestors were the first to create civilization while you cave chimps were interbreeding with neanderthals. After we educated you guys you still fucked up and lost it during the dark ages. You even took pride in not bathing. We then had to reteach you your own history. You are some dumb fucks but you are probably the dumbest to exist.
lol.gif
I know 20 black American women better than you...and I'm glad they married white men and other non-black males. Give the ****** race hope.

If the above is for real part of your world view and not mere " shrill rhetorical partisan mud slop" then such a sincerely held belief qualifies your as "unhinged delusional"
That shit makes sense to you?

roflmao
Just as much as having a shot of Ruben Blades from Fear the walking dead as your avatar ...a TV character you admire on account he cold blooded tortured a US soldier in Fear the Walking Dead

Last edited:
Ass-Clap...
Even if youre right thats spells trouble for your whiteness. Youre genes are recessive. Just like Black men make white girls have mixed babies so will Black women. Youre going to be bred out of existence.

I know most white guys dont want a white woman thats been with a Black guy. Its because your dicks are too small. The problem is most of your white women have sex with Black men but they dont tell you. They cheat on their boyfriends and husbands all the time with Black guys. You probably have a dent on the top of your head from a Black guy
lol.gif
Hey...but it's good for negroid genes. It'll up their IQ.... Something groid males can't give to their offspring due to their not having built shit but mudhuts until whitey came along.
Its terrible for american Black genes. Now we are watered down with your recessive genes. It cant up our IQ's because you guys were too dumb to make civilizations until we taught you. Twice.
You built nothing, ever. Nig Nogs are late to the game. It's not entirely your faults....you mudhutters had an easy life from the get go. That's why you're lazy as fuck and why old white people move to hotter areas for retirement.
Personally I have built plenty of things which you have probably used. My ancestors were the first to create civilization while you cave chimps were interbreeding with neanderthals. After we educated you guys you still fucked up and lost it during the dark ages. You even took pride in not bathing. We then had to reteach you your own history. You are some dumb fucks but you are probably the dumbest to exist.
lol.gif
I know 20 black American women better than you...and I'm glad they married white men and other non-black males. Give the ****** race hope.
Sure you do. Still trying to get me to believe you huh?
lol.gif

Ass-Clap...
lol.gif
lol.gif
I don't care what your lazy ass thinks, negroid. I already told your tar baby self that. You're dumb, you've built nothing, you are nothing more than human trash. I'm trying to help you become human. You should thank me for that, Kunta.

Ass-Clap...
lol.gif
lol.gif
I don't care what your lazy ass thinks, negroid. I already told your tar baby self that. You're dumb, you've built nothing, you are nothing more than human trash. I'm trying to help you become human. You should thank me for that, Kunta.

You keep saying you dont care but you keep trying to convince me. Why? Obviously its because you know I know you are a cave chimp with a enormous inferiority complex. You see I have dealt with your type before and you are all sad little monkeys with teeny dicks who had girlfriends, wives, etc that cheated on you with a Black guy. You are in a rage about superior Black guys like me. Its ok little white boy but just know I know. :itsok:

If you didn't have some white blood you couldn't spell cat if I spotted you a "c" and a "t". :lol:

If you didn't have some white blood you couldn't spell cat if I spotted you a "c" and a "t". :lol:
I would spell it using one of the various African languages we used when we taught your ancestors how to read and write.
lol.gif

Hey Asslips...I found a pic of you after your fight with the "KKK" rednecks....you sure you won?

7057832_G.jpg

I recognize it, I embrace it, I absolutely love it, and I will do whatever I can to make it last as long as possible !

My white privilege is awesome !!!!

I dont take commands from gooniegoogoo looking white cave chimps.
lol.gif

You made the claim...figures it was just more of your fantasy life. :rolleyes-41:
No furry pale creature. You made the claim. I just told you what i would do if I needed to spell cat in another language. I laugh at you silly white cave chimps tying yourself into a not trying to get my attention.
lol.gif

No furry pale creature. You made the claim. I just told you what i would do if I needed to spell cat in another language. I laugh at you silly white cave chimps tying yourself into a not trying to get my attention.
lol.gif

"tying myself into a not"? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back