Hillary; 'White people need to recognize our privilege and practice humility'

What is the difference between a white male Tea party voter and a litter of puppies ?

Eventually the puppies grow up and stop whining....

You mean when they do things like whine that they are traumatized by seeing a candidate's name written in chalk and such? I concur, what a bunch of whiny pussies.

Translation: "White people ARE superior to blacks, so recognize your privilege of being more evolved and civilized than blacks and provide their dumb asses with gibs me dats."

Translation: "White people ARE superior to blacks, so recognize your privilege of being more evolved and civilized than blacks and provide their dumb asses with gibs me dats."

Let me get this straight, in this country we got millions upon millions of white people, mostly Gods gift, white men, supporting a white guy for president, who called you motherfuckers dumb on camera, on a mic, who has yet to lay out one idea, one plan that makes sense to an adult, not a teen on steroids, who was born with a silver dildo in his mouth, who wouldn't know his arm pit from his ass ho, this guy....you white superior butt cracks support and you want to brag about? ......k

Let me get this straight, in this country we got millions upon millions of white people, mostly Gods gift, white men, supporting a white guy for president, who called you motherfuckers dumb on camera, on a mic, who has yet to lay out one idea, one plan that makes sense to an adult, not a teen on steroids, who was born with a silver dildo in his mouth, who wouldn't know his arm pit from his ass ho, this guy....you white superior butt cracks support and you want to brag about? ......k
At the end of the day..You're still black.

Last edited:

You're still black.

Let me tell you how black I am, at 57 I'm still asked to prove my age, thats how fuckin good my blackness is to me..... At 12, you white boys go bald and your girls wrinkle !!!!!!!Baby trust me, all black is beautiful and you white motherfuckers know it. Botox and a John Deer hat....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

By the way Tigger....That's was me translating Clinton's words. She thinks whites are superior, that's why she wants whites to check their privilege and provide gibs to the inferior negro.

The "White Privilege" concept is an admission that blacks are inferior.

You're still black.

Let me tell you how black I am, at 57 I'm still asked to prove my age, thats how fuckin good my blackness is to me..... At 12, you white boys go bald and your girls wrinkle !!!!!!!Baby trust me, all black is beautiful and you white motherfuckers know it. Botox and a John Deer hat....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
\

I guess racist stereotyping is okay , if it's from a liberal.

By the way Tigger....That's was me translating Clinton's words. She thinks whites are superior, that's why she wants whites to check their privilege and provide gibs to the inferior negro.

This is my last time on the subject of Hillary...I AM NOT A FAN, NEVER WAS A FAN OF THE CLINTONS, HATE BOTH EQUALLY AND IF THE BITCH CAUGHT FIRE, I'D ROAST A HOT DOG OFF HER FACE.......What she and her fake love for niggas bullshit do is pacify the darkies...both she and bill could give two fucks about blacks and it boils me to know end, the way they pander to these idiots. If I mistook your comments, I'm sorry.

You're still black.

\

This is my last time on the subject of Hillary...I AM NOT A FAN, NEVER WAS A FAN OF THE CLINTONS, HATE BOTH EQUALLY AND IF THE BITCH CAUGHT FIRE, I'D ROAST A HOT DOG OFF HER FACE.......What she and her fake love for niggas bullshit do is pacify the darkies...both she and bill could give two fucks about blacks and it boils me to know end, the way they pander to these idiots. If I mistook your comments, I'm sorry.
No reason to be sorry. It's all good. I was just pointing out the idea of "white privilege" would offend me if I were black. Notice that we never hear about "Asian male privilege" when they make more money than both whites and blacks?

You're still black.

Hey I still have a full head of hair n then Damn Hats give me headache.

You're still black.

\

No reason to be sorry. It's all good. I was just pointing out the idea of "white privilege" would offend me if I were black. Notice that we never hear about "Asian male privilege" when they make more money than both whites and blacks?

Look, Asians are hard workers. I work with these people all day, they don't give you a hard time, they never complain, they never miss days, and almost all of them, making next to nothing at my job, all own restaurants as a second income or real estate. I mean these people love this country and uses it wisely....we should all take notes. And just for the record....EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLINTONS OFFENDS!!

You're still black.

Hey I still have a full head of hair n then Damn Hats give me headache.
One of the reasons men of all races lose hair early is wearing hats. I have never been a hat wearer and my hair is nice and full, I don't even have a receding hairline yet...its coming though. Lol

You're still black.

\

Look, Asians are hard workers. I work with these people all day, they don't give you a hard time, they never complain, they never miss days, and almost all of them, making next to nothing at my job, all own restaurants as a second income or real estate. I mean these people love this country and uses it wisely....we should all take notes. And just for the record....EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLINTONS OFFENDS!!
Sure, Asians are hard workers in my experience. And I'm not mad at the ones who make more money than me.

She forgot to add one important thing. When a white person asks a Black person about racism they should follow that advise. I know I personally dont go around talking about racism because its simply another obstacle in my way that I just smash.

The word is "advice" fool....and you're as racist as they come. As to "smashing" anything you better make sure it's made out of cardboard and you have a couple hours. :lol:
i cant be racist. I've sexed plenty of white chicks and have a god daughter thats white. I've smashed white boys in the mouth physically and out competed them mentally.

You ARE a racist for "sexing" white chicks, thereby admitting your revulsion of black women.
You are a racist, stabbing your own kind in the back, and it is a safe bet that all the white boys you smashed in the mouth you attacked from the back, like all cowards of your ilk do.

You're still black.

\

Sure, Asians are hard workers in my experience. And I'm not mad at the ones who make more money than me.

If you do anything going forward, please stop with the explaining...I know your not mad at Asians...I was just giving my thoughts on Asians....love love love these people, but don't ever and I mean ever be late for work and behind one of these mf's...slowest driving fucks on the planet....LOLOLOL. Listen, you have a nice up coming weekend, keep with the thoughts....k

Lol, and people think this idiot will beat Trump? roflmao, white people are sick to death of liberal racist bullhshit.

Clinton - All Whites Are Privileged Racists Who Must Humble Themselves To Black Peo ⋆ Dc Gazette
Sounding a lot like Hussein Obama lecturing Americans for failing to properly roll over for Islamists, Hillary Clinton adopted the same condescending, scolding tone to her admonishments. She said, “White people need to do a much better job of listening when African-Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day. We need to recognize our privilege and practice humility rather than assume our experiences are everyone else’s experiences. “

People should tell Hillary to STFU, her comments themselves are completely racist.
Yeah, but these types dont think anyone can be racist other than white people.

Exactly only white people are racist, I think a lot of people are getting tired of this "racist" horsecrap.
Lots of other people are racist. I see the point that flew over your head is pretty simple. Whites have had 400 years plus of white privilege at the expense of other races. it would be different if there was fair competition but due to whites inferiority complex they had to make laws and social norms to keep other races (especially Black) from out competing them.

It takes an exceptionally stupid person to seek correcting present day injustices based on injustices of 400 years ago.

Whites took advantage of others, because they could. Non-whites have been bitching and crying and whining because they could not.

Indeed, the competition for jobs is not fair. No white people have the manufactured and artificial advantage and protection and guarantee of affirmative action, that undeserving minorities get.

Bottom line: If you have problem with what happened 400 years ago, tell it to a person who lived 400 years ago. And if you still don't get my drift and the sound of sober logic, convince them that you complain about what happened to you and how badly you were mistreated 400 years ago. Or shut the hell up.

You're still black.

\

Asians r jam up workers, everything u said is true. I have a great respect for these people because of the way they live their life. I just wish they would stop breaking the Damn toilets seats at work, they stand instead of sitting, of course I can't really blame them. Hell just Put some Damn paper down on the seat n get er done, I guess old habits r hard to break.

You're still black.

\

Asians r jam up workers, everything u said is true. I have a great respect for these people because of the way they live their life. I just wish they would stop breaking the Damn toilets seats at work, they stand instead of sitting, of course I can't really blame them. Hell just Put some Damn paper down on the seat n get er done, I guess old habits r hard to break.
Hahaha! I remember I once entered a bathroom stall and actually saw one perched on the toilet seat like a bird. And he had the nerve to get mad at me when he left the door unlocked and I didn't see any feet or other sign it was in use.

Pandering confuses me. These people are being insulted by the implication that all a politician has to do to get your vote is to compliment whatever groups you are in and kiss the collective ass.

Why would anyone vote for someone because they did that?

IF someone picked a red headed VP to pander to red heads like me, I think I would tell them to fuck themselves.

Any white person who votes for Hillary is utterly stupid.

No different than a Jew voting for Hitler. She and her filthy party have made clear the hatred they have for white people

Pandering confuses me. These people are being insulted by the implication that all a politician has to do to get your vote is to compliment whatever groups you are in and kiss the collective ass.

Why would anyone vote for someone because they did that?

IF someone picked a red headed VP to pander to red heads like me, I think I would tell them to fuck themselves.

Any white person who votes for Hillary is utterly stupid.

No different than a Jew voting for Hitler. She and her filthy party have made clear the hatred they have for white people

But Hillary is white, so in that twisted evil Political Identity way of thinking, that makes it OK to say Gawd Awful things about white people.

Forum List

Back