Hillarymania!

Why is every right wing thread based on misrepresentation or a complete lie? This is just a repeat of a thread from a day or two ago. Of course you forgot to mention that Hillary wasn't scheduled to say anything at the airport, so the people there were expecting nothing more than a possible glimpse of her as she got in a car. A few minutes after leaving the airport, she appeared at a very large and crowded fundraiser for her in Beaumont where she received almost a half million dollars. It was one of her most productive fund raisers ever.
Link?

Why is every right wing thread based on misrepresentation or a complete lie? This is just a repeat of a thread from a day or two ago. Of course you forgot to mention that Hillary wasn't scheduled to say anything at the airport, so the people there were expecting nothing more than a possible glimpse of her as she got in a car. A few minutes after leaving the airport, she appeared at a very large and crowded fundraiser for her in Beaumont where she received almost a half million dollars. It was one of her most productive fund raisers ever.
Link?
Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers

She's not well liked by a lot of people. Hell those in her party don't even like her.

She's incompetent as he handling of Benghazi proves.

Yup. She'd make a great POTUS for those who don't give a shit about honesty and ability.

Oh wait. I forgot. Those same people voted for Douche in the WH twice. Never mind.

She's not well liked by a lot of people. Hell those in her party don't even like her.

Yup. She'd make a great POTUS for those who don't give a shit about honesty and ability.

Oh wait. I forgot. Those same people voted for Douche in the WH twice. Never mind.
She's running as an extension of Bubba. Unfortunately, while Bubba has the ability to openly lie to people and have them admire him for doing it, she's a terrible campaigner. While he sounds like every girl's secret crush, she sounds like every guy's ex-wife.

I guess Trump or Cruz are more to your liking. They are the ones working for the crazy vote.

I guess Trump or Cruz are more to your liking. They are the ones working for the crazy vote.

I like them just fine and unlike you I have common sense.

Trump is proud to have Palin endorse him. Cruz is proud to have Glen Beck. It's like they went out looking for the two craziest political figures they could find, and they found them.

Your sense is quite common for a right winger

Since you support Hitlery you have no common sense at all.

If you had any your sense would be quite common for a left winger

Be assured that I value your opinion just as much as I value the opinions of most right wingers, and I will give it the consideration it deserves.

Be assured that I value your opinion just as much as I value the opinions of most right wingers, and I will give it the consideration it deserves.

Be assured that I could give a shit.

Also, I'll give all of your posts all the consideration they are due. 0

That's nice.Now go play.

That's nice.Now go play.

That's nice. Now fuck off.

Link?
Sources close to Hillary Clinton's Beaumont fundraiser say it was one of her highest moneymakers
Thank you for that link. Hosted by a Pakistani businessman and attended by mostly muslims and a couple of far left wackos like Sheila Jackson Lee and Al Green. I wonder how much of that muslim money was from ISIS.

Forum List

Back