Hillary's bad judgement on Iraq

Trump has said he will invade Iraq again. For oil profits. To show his love for vets wounded in the war he now claims he opposed. Not kidding. He's going to get more soldiers wounded and killed to show his love for the ones wounded and killed in Bush's war.

The man doesn't even realize how batshit stupid and insane he sounds.

Has Hillary said she will invade Iraq again?

The disturbing thing about Trump is that he's a perfect reflection and embodiment of the incoherence, ignorance, blindly jingoistic, fearful and anxious, reactionary, dysfunctional and hysterical segment of the population. The sad bit for them is, he’s totally incapable of delivering on their fantasies.

And then on the other hand our oligarchs have offered us Hilary. Oh the sheer joy. America will get the president Wall Street and the "job creator" class allow.

That's always been the case .. Obama included.

The disturbing thing about Trump is that he's a perfect reflection and embodiment of the incoherence, ignorance, blindly jingoistic, fearful and anxious, reactionary, dysfunctional and hysterical segment of the population. The sad bit for them is, he’s totally incapable of delivering on their fantasies.

And then on the other hand our oligarchs have offered us Hilary. Oh the sheer joy. America will get the president Wall Street and the "job creator" class allow.

Blech! Two terrible choices!

context matters to those of us who remember.

diagram

H.J.Res. 114 (107th): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against ... -- Senate Vote #237 -- Oct 11, 2002

Clinton defends her Iraq War vote

United States Senate election in New York, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The vote for authorization was, imo, the correct thing to do. We had little idea whether Saddam had biological, chemical or really a nuclear program. I think we knew he had no nuke program to speak of because we had sat pictures. But at any rate, after 9-11, inspections were not optional. But AFTER the authorization, Saddam knew he had no options, and the inspectors went in. At that point, it was a race for W to invade before his smokescreen of lies of WOMD blew away.

Hillary's problem is that she lacked the leadership in the spring of 03 to really, loudly, speak out against the invasion.

The Donald .... well he's not only a lying fock but he also has no clue
What would be the point of speaking out against the invasion after having voted to authorize it?

Perhaps you should research what the authorization for force said.
I know what it said.

The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate

The vote for authorization was, imo, the correct thing to do. We had little idea whether Saddam had biological, chemical or really a nuclear program. I think we knew he had no nuke program to speak of because we had sat pictures. But at any rate, after 9-11, inspections were not optional. But AFTER the authorization, Saddam knew he had no options, and the inspectors went in. At that point, it was a race for W to invade before his smokescreen of lies of WOMD blew away.

Hillary's problem is that she lacked the leadership in the spring of 03 to really, loudly, speak out against the invasion.

What would be the point of speaking out against the invasion after having voted to authorize it?

I know what it said.

appropriate
No, you don't. Not if you asked the question you did.

I know what it said.

appropriate
No, you don't. Not if you asked the question you did.
The question is valid. Hillary voted to give the president congressional consent "to use the armed forces as he determines to be necessary and appropriate". Why would she then speak out against it after having voted for it? It's nonsensical.

I notice no one is addressing the fact Trump says he is going to invade Iraq again.

Interesting.

qskvip.jpg

Hillary the Flip: I support all these trade agreements.

Hillary the Flop: I oppose all these trade agreements.

Hillary the Triangulator: I support and oppose all these trade agreements, depending on who this crowd is.

ARE YOU STUPID? WHILE THE WARS WERE HOT THIS COUNTRY'S ECONOMY WAS SUCKING!!!!

com_nwl_c4e_20160112_image1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back