Hillarys "camps" for opponents of equality.

Fox pundit: Hillary Clinton will force gay marriage opponents into camps

This is an interesting proposal. Something needs to be done to move the dwindling band of nutjobs to a more civilised view of the world.

Some might argue that it is a bit extreme but desperate times call for desperate measures. Well done Mrs Clinton.

Yeah... Because shoving your wang up someone's butt... that's not being a nutjob. But pushing for marriage, the bedrock and foundation of civilizations for centuries... that isfor nutjobs.

Anyone that thinks homosexuality isn't mental illness, is a nutjob. I personally think we should let them create their own country, of 100% homosexuals. See how many generations they can last before extinction. Of course pointing out the problem of basic reproduction, is what nutjobs do... right? How dumb can people be and still breath is a better question.

All I want is laws that stop people from gang stalking and vilification. This society is filled with gangs.

This is an interesting proposal. Something needs to be done to move the dwindling band of nutjobs to a more civilised view of the world.

Some might argue that it is a bit extreme but desperate times call for desperate measures. Well done Mrs Clinton.

Yeah... Because shoving your wang up someone's butt... that's not being a nutjob. But pushing for marriage, the bedrock and foundation of civilizations for centuries... that isfor nutjobs.

Anyone that thinks homosexuality isn't mental illness, is a nutjob. I personally think we should let them create their own country, of 100% homosexuals. See how many generations they can last before extinction. Of course pointing out the problem of basic reproduction, is what nutjobs do... right? How dumb can people be and still breath is a better question.
"Pushing for marriage" ?
What does that look like ?

Perhaps you will be able to explain it to the Commandant at your initiation ceremony ?

Move along. Nothing to see here. Just another LWNJ wanting to incarcerate everyone that disagrees with him on anything. Average daily leftie fare.

"Pushing for marriage" ?
What does that look like ?

Perhaps you will be able to explain it to the Commandant at your initiation ceremony ?

So much for British education huh.

Marriage, throughout all human history, and throughout nearly all civilizations, has always been understood to be between a man and a woman.

Even in societies that tolerated the disgusting and revolting practice of homosexuality, they still had the consistent definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman.

Of course this assumes that you understand that "tolerate" means keeping your filthy and grotesque mental illness, out of the public eye. It is rather fitting that the word 'grotesque' means 'of the cave'. As long as they keep their animalistic cave sub-human actions, in the cave where they belong, and out of the sight of the general public... then they were tolerated.

Even so, marriage was always between a man and a woman.

Only in our new modern neanderthalic society, where the more educated people think they are, the more backward, and sub-human they become, do they now try and equate grotesque cave-man behavior, for being marriage.

You would post this, your not kidding anyone. I am a enlightened EX liberal trying to transcend the bullshit. I despise faux rhetoric and hurting innocent people. Homosexuals are a totally contrived if not phony group that dosen't need protecting any more than are pink jakalopes. Totally contrived and groundless group in search of rights and needs.

Round them up, herd them into boxcars and make them just disappear.

I do understand your need to exterminate those who you disagree with.

There are those of us who feel the need to make sure this never happens again.

So sure of your own superiority and existence?

Xenophobic tyrants like you need to be exterminated.

Marriage, throughout all human history, and throughout nearly all civilizations, has always been understood to be between a man and a woman.

Even in societies that tolerated the disgusting and revolting practice of homosexuality, they still had the consistent definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman.

Of course this assumes that you understand that "tolerate" means keeping your filthy and grotesque mental illness, out of the public eye. It is rather fitting that the word 'grotesque' means 'of the cave'. As long as they keep their animalistic cave sub-human actions, in the cave where they belong, and out of the sight of the general public... then they were tolerated.

Only in our new modern neanderthalic society, where the more educated people think they are, the more backward, and sub-human they become, do they now try and equate grotesque cave-man behavior, for being marriage.

You are mistaken. Same sex marriage was practiced in ancient Mesopotamian, Native American, Egypt, Siwa, Chineese, Greece, and Roman societies. It wasn't until around 342AD that Christian converted Roman emperor(s) started outlawing it. The Roman empire being the big dog of the time - Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans (brothers) Their father passed in 337 and for their first act they divided up the Roman empire between themselves, the three brothers then got rid of everyone else in the family that could possibly lay claim to the throne. In 338 they began quarreling with each other, in 340 Constantine II was killed in an invasion into Constans land. Did I mention that Constans was gay? Anyway, there was a lot of heated religious debate as to what religions should be allowed in Rome that flared up in 341. Homosexuality became a political issue in 342 and continued to be waffled back and forth on through 390 when the Christian emperors Valentinian II, Theodoisus, and Arcadius declared it illegal and demanded gays be burned alive.

The reality is that the only reason same marriage was "understood" to be man and woman, is because Christian's happened to have a bigger stick than other religions.

Christan's don't have as big a stick these days, now other religions or non-religions will come to the fore - its the way it works. Frankly, its looking like it'll be Islam because all the dumb shits can't handle Trump answering the sexist questions that Howard Stern asks people on his show all the time. You dip shit's have clearly have never played an online video game - Stern's shit is tame. Go look up T bag its a staple comment in every PVP game I've played. Not to mention, lets get real, Bill Clinton cigar fucked a woman in the god damn Oval Office and pretty much no one cared. This countries "morals" have been in the gutter for ages. (Not complaining personally, I call it freedom from religious control. But the morality whimpers of the left right now are just rediculious.)

I suppose its moot, with Hillary in the WH Putin's going to nuke the shit out of the US so it won't really matter. I sent out a plea for ya'll, requesting that Putin hold off until after the election to give the non-idiots time to get the fuck out of dodge (aka my buddies with money.) Then we'll see if us smart folks can clean up the ecological disaster of your wake - I figure the average IQ of the planet's going to jump up big time so there's some hope.

PS - Special shout out to all the liberal hacks who fucked up the greatest nation the world ever knew. :clap:
PPS - Hey you greedy OWS fucks, enjoy that $15/h! I just built a bomb shelter, paid cash ~chortles~ I love Karma.

You are mistaken. Same sex marriage was practiced in ancient Mesopotamian, Native American, Egypt, Siwa, Chineese, Greece, and Roman societies. It wasn't until around 342AD that Christian converted Roman emperor(s) started outlawing it. The Roman empire being the big dog of the time - Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans (brothers) Their father passed in 337 and for their first act they divided up the Roman empire between themselves, the three brothers then got rid of everyone else in the family that could possibly lay claim to the throne. In 338 they began quarreling with each other, in 340 Constantine II was killed in an invasion into Constans land. Did I mention that Constans was gay? Anyway, there was a lot of heated religious debate as to what religions should be allowed in Rome that flared up in 341. Homosexuality became a political issue in 342 and continued to be waffled back and forth on through 390 when the Christian emperors Valentinian II, Theodoisus, and Arcadius declared it illegal and demanded gays be burned alive.

The reality is that the only reason same marriage was "understood" to be man and woman, is because Christian's happened to have a bigger stick than other religions.

Christan's don't have as big a stick these days, now other religions or non-religions will come to the fore - its the way it works. Frankly, its looking like it'll be Islam because all the dumb shits can't handle Trump answering the sexist questions that Howard Stern asks people on his show all the time. You dip shit's have clearly have never played an online video game - Stern's shit is tame. Go look up T bag its a staple comment in every PVP game I've played. Not to mention, lets get real, Bill Clinton cigar fucked a woman in the god damn Oval Office and pretty much no one cared. This countries "morals" have been in the gutter for ages. (Not complaining personally, I call it freedom from religious control. But the morality whimpers of the left right now are just rediculious.)

I suppose its moot, with Hillary in the WH Putin's going to nuke the shit out of the US so it won't really matter. I sent out a plea for ya'll, requesting that Putin hold off until after the election to give the non-idiots time to get the fuck out of dodge (aka my buddies with money.) Then we'll see if us smart folks can clean up the ecological disaster of your wake - I figure the average IQ of the planet's going to jump up big time so there's some hope.

PS - Special shout out to all the liberal hacks who fucked up the greatest nation the world ever knew. :clap:
PPS - Hey you greedy OWS fucks, enjoy that $15/h! I just built a bomb shelter, paid cash ~chortles~ I love Karma.

I think you are wrong. There are a few scholars that magically now believe that same-sex marriage existed in those societies.

But the vast majority, and throughout the last several hundred years, the general consensus has always been that while homosexuality was tolerated, it was not recognized, nor supported by the law.

Same sex marriage in Rome, long before Christianity was regarded as a joke. It was most certainly not recognized by law, and certainly not mainstream.

Egypt has one single painting which shows two men close together. They now want to try and make the claim this proves homosexuality was accepted, and that same sex marriage existed. There is no other evidence of this. That's an awfully large group of assumptions to make based on one single painting.

The same goes for all the groups you mentioned, accept Siwa and the Native Americans. I have not dig in deeply into either as of yet. But all the rest, I have done much reading, and the body of evidence suggests exactly as I said. While tolerated in society, it was not considered marriage. Marriage was, as it has always been, between a man and woman.

I think you are wrong. There are a few scholars that magically now believe that same-sex marriage existed in those societies.

But the vast majority, and throughout the last several hundred years, the general consensus has always been that while homosexuality was tolerated, it was not recognized, nor supported by the law.

Same sex marriage in Rome, long before Christianity was regarded as a joke. It was most certainly not recognized by law, and certainly not mainstream.

Egypt has one single painting which shows two men close together. They now want to try and make the claim this proves homosexuality was accepted, and that same sex marriage existed. There is no other evidence of this. That's an awfully large group of assumptions to make based on one single painting.

The same goes for all the groups you mentioned, accept Siwa and the Native Americans. I have not dig in deeply into either as of yet. But all the rest, I have done much reading, and the body of evidence suggests exactly as I said. While tolerated in society, it was not considered marriage. Marriage was, as it has always been, between a man and woman.
And people used to believe that the earth was flat and that you could own slaves and that "witches" should be burned. Society moves on,it develops and we leave the stone ages behind. Most of us do anyway.

"Hillary camps" has a nice ring to it. She might even get the support of the Boy Scouts. :lol:

And Daisy Hill Puppy Farm too. :laugh:

Good idea comrade if they refuse reeducation they can be worked to death. A very Stalinist method of getting rid of those you disagree with.

I can't remember what poll it was but 36% of Americans are against gay marriage. So all you have to do is imprison millions of US citizens and a little Endlösung for those who can't be turned.

In the Roman Army those convicted of being with another man faced the Fustuarium, They where beaten to death by their fellow soldiers

In the Roman Army those convicted of being with another man faced the Fustuarium, They where beaten to death by their fellow soldiers

Good idea comrade if they refuse reeducation they can be worked to death. A very Stalinist method of getting rid of those you disagree with.

I can't remember what poll it was but 36% of Americans are against gay marriage. So all you have to do is imprison millions of US citizens and a little Endlösung for those who can't be turned.
Building the camps would create work for those who would have been employed on the great Wall. Dont dismiss the idea without thinking about it.

Building the camps would create work for those who would have been employed on the great Wall. Dont dismiss the idea without thinking about it.
Slave labor, it will be like the good old days for the democratic party where you could own a person and not have to pay them anything.

Slave labor, it will be like the good old days for the democratic party where you could own a person and not have to pay them anything.
That would be difficult to pull off these days. But perhaps they could use lifers to do the manual work ? Big savings there in my opinion.

And people used to believe that the earth was flat and that you could own slaves and that "witches" should be burned. Society moves on,it develops and we leave the stone ages behind. Most of us do anyway.
Unfortunately, you did not adapt like the rest of civilization.

You agree with Hillary that putting people into internment camps for disagreement is an effective way to rid the world of those pesky humans who disagree.

Yep. You never left the stone age.

Forum List

Back