Hillary's DNC Laughable Convention.Will There Be A "Life & Accomplishments Of Hillary" Reel?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:funnyface::lalala::laugh2: Lets just say Hillary wins over Kernel Sanders, now, can anyone just imagine if someone puts together one of those "Lifestory Reels"? A 15 minute documentary of the life and major accomplishments of Hillary Clinton? So will we get to see Hillary dodging those sniper bullets? Will we get to see Sir Edmund Hillary at some point? What about catching Bill in bed with several and much more attractive younger women?
:hellno: So what will they call the 15/20 minute film? "What Difference Did I Make" the life and times of Madam Hillary? Or should they call it. "The Hillary Clinton Story, Oops, She Really Screwed Up Big Time" :boobies::sad::smoke:

i wonder if they will show the actual interview between Hillary and Huma, where Hillary hires Huma on the spot despite that Huma displayed the mentality of a 10 year old naive girl,

15 minute video of her accomplishments?

more like 2 hours.

(Of course, the first hour and forty five minutes will be her wedding video)

i wonder if they will show the scene of Hillary throwing chairs and lamps at Bill the day after she found out about Monica.

Forum List

Back