Hillary's emails were deleted AFTER she was aware of pending litigation

Since FOIA has been the law for so long, why did HIllary act like she was SHOCKED when the requests came in?

ANY of you could copy your entire inbox and archives to a thumbstick and give it to anyone for publication within a few minutes.

That's what she should have done. Turn them all over. If her personall emails were only about YOGA, it shouldn't matter if the public sees them.

She has been caught in DOZENS of lies. Hillary surrogates keep explaining away one bad decision after another for Hillary, it begins to get funny.
Indeed, it is her attempt at a cover up that has kept this issue alive. If Hillary had just come clear at the beginning, turned everything over to the State Department as said, "Clearly, doing government business on a private server was a great error in judgement, and I apparently compounded that error by also violating various State Department security regulations regarding private email accounts and may have even inadvertently mishandled some sensitive materials. I am embarrassed and ashamed by these lapses in judgement, and I make no excuses for them, but if you, the American people, decide to trust me again, I give you my solemn word nothing like this will ever happen again."

It would nearly all have been over within a week, but this is not how Hillary deals with problems.

When a Congressional committee subpoenaed Hillary's papers from when she worked on Whitewater, she said she couldn't find them and this fueled speculation that these papers contained evidence of criminal wrongdoing which led to a special prosecutor being named, Bill's affair with Monica being exposed, charges of perjury and Bill's impeachment. When the papers later mysteriously turned up on a WH table, it turned out there was nothing in them that would done any damage if she had turned them over at the beginning.

How Hillary Clinton helped create what she later called the ‘vast right-wing conspiracy’

So then the question is "Why didn't she she turn them over?"

The answer is that she didn't want them to be public.

The question again is "Why?"

The answer is that she is corrupt and the emails prove it. Pay for Play through the Clinton foundation. The Secretary of State was for sale...as will the President be if she wins.
Ridiculous conspiracy theory. Par for the course for hater dupes....

Since FOIA has been the law for so long, why did HIllary act like she was SHOCKED when the requests came in?

ANY of you could copy your entire inbox and archives to a thumbstick and give it to anyone for publication within a few minutes.

That's what she should have done. Turn them all over. If her personall emails were only about YOGA, it shouldn't matter if the public sees them.

She has been caught in DOZENS of lies. Hillary surrogates keep explaining away one bad decision after another for Hillary, it begins to get funny.

If her personal emails were personal she wouldn't have bleached bit them.

Exactly.

Also, no one seems to bring up that over 30,000 personal emails during that time is nearly 50% of all the emails. That's quite a few personal emails. Over 7000 per year? When did she have time to do her job.

If your work email contents are 50% personal, you are not doing your job.

Indeed, it is her attempt at a cover up that has kept this issue alive. If Hillary had just come clear at the beginning, turned everything over to the State Department as said, "Clearly, doing government business on a private server was a great error in judgement, and I apparently compounded that error by also violating various State Department security regulations regarding private email accounts and may have even inadvertently mishandled some sensitive materials. I am embarrassed and ashamed by these lapses in judgement, and I make no excuses for them, but if you, the American people, decide to trust me again, I give you my solemn word nothing like this will ever happen again."

It would nearly all have been over within a week, but this is not how Hillary deals with problems.

When a Congressional committee subpoenaed Hillary's papers from when she worked on Whitewater, she said she couldn't find them and this fueled speculation that these papers contained evidence of criminal wrongdoing which led to a special prosecutor being named, Bill's affair with Monica being exposed, charges of perjury and Bill's impeachment. When the papers later mysteriously turned up on a WH table, it turned out there was nothing in them that would done any damage if she had turned them over at the beginning.

How Hillary Clinton helped create what she later called the ‘vast right-wing conspiracy’

So then the question is "Why didn't she she turn them over?"

The answer is that she didn't want them to be public.

The question again is "Why?"

The answer is that she is corrupt and the emails prove it. Pay for Play through the Clinton foundation. The Secretary of State was for sale...as will the President be if she wins.
The answer is they were her PERSONAL e-mails and she had every right to delete them. And there is no crime to cover up. Your bs propaganda is a disgrace.

If her personal emails were personal she wouldn't have bleached bit them.

Exactly.

Also, no one seems to bring up that over 30,000 personal emails during that time is nearly 50% of all the emails. That's quite a few personal emails. Over 7000 per year? When did she have time to do her job.

If your work email contents are 50% personal, you are not doing your job.
20 a day, LOTS of travel. LOTS of friends and a grand-daughter. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

if her emails were about YOGA it could be a public health threat to release them.

Forum List

Back