Hillary's Infamous "Brain Freeze" Moment.Already Over 1.2 Million Hits In Four Days.

She hasn't taken a Q&A press conference since 2015 and the liberal media seems relieved. What does that tell you about modern politics?

Keep her far away!!! better yet.....don't ever allow her to get too close to that red button

She is not all there..... that woman is sick. Please heed these words!

Keep her far away!!! better yet.....don't ever allow her to get too close to that red button

we just have to wait and see how long she can go without her first brain fart when she debates.

Not the first time her brain went.....cookoo

hillary-gif-seizure.gif

I betting trumps aggressive style, and manner of direct confrontation; is something Hillary has no idea how to handle. She may very well stroke out during the first debate.

Not the first time her brain went.....cookoo

hillary-gif-seizure.gif

The woman is sick.

Send her to a Sanatorium for treatment ... if there is any treatment for that.....

But don't prop her up to be President of USA .... for Heaven's sake!

i just made a thread about this over at the free republic. over there my name is "TrumpTrain VS TheClintonToilet"

if anything, hillary will pass out on her desk and land on that red button.

Poor Huma, who else will be cleaning up any of her messes {well,,,,in all fairness, I wont get into detail of what kind of messes Hillary makes}

Forum List

Back