Hillary's October Surprises What's Plan B for the Ds?

A false flag event. Blame it on Trump. Obama declaring Martial Law.

The left wing greedy savages are capable of anything to remain in power.

Heck....let the corruption flow free.:mad-61:

Obama will not declare martial law. He would not have the military support.

Finally someone that actual says something right. The Military would set on it's hands and do nothing. Letting the US Marshals and the Courts take care of it. The closest thing the US has happened to Marshal Law was the start of WWII and I don't see that coming anytime soon no matter how much the Russians rattle those sabres.

No one is worried about the Russians. Our own Democrats are more a danger to this nation than the current Russians could ever be.

The Russians may be our adversaries, but the left-wing "democrats" are traitors (just as much as the Rosenbergs).

Hillary is going to do what she has done since the DNC ended, let Trump destroy his own campaign. She's going to have a commanding lead after Donald melts down in the debates.
You mean Biden right?
Hillary has a copuple of weeks left before she drops out.
IF Hillary should ever stand on a debate stage with Trump I can 100% guarentee you he WILL NOT let the fucking LIB moderators run the debate. NEVER!
When the fucking buzzer goes off and Hillary tries to ignore it Trump will start talking over her and saying to the world watching: "See! This is how much Hillary follows any rules but her own". That will happen once and the debate will fundamentally change.
I can't Wait! to watch Hillary having a fucking seizure on the debate stage. Oh the sweet sweet justice.
Of course Hillary will never allow herself to be exposed to the public by Trump. At the last minute Hillary will need to have a fucking toenail trimmed and will ask if she can 'phone the debate in' from the fucking sun-room.

Hillary is going to do what she has done since the DNC ended, let Trump destroy his own campaign. She's going to have a commanding lead after Donald melts down in the debates.
You mean Biden right?
Hillary has a copuple of weeks left before she drops out.
IF Hillary should ever stand on a debate stage with Trump I can 100% guarentee you he WILL NOT let the fucking LIB moderators run the debate. NEVER!
When the fucking buzzer goes off and Hillary tries to ignore it Trump will start talking over her and saying to the world watching: "See! This is how much Hillary follows any rules but her own". That will happen once and the debate will fundamentally change.
I can't Wait! to watch Hillary having a fucking seizure on the debate stage. Oh the sweet sweet justice.
Of course Hillary will never allow herself to be exposed to the public by Trump. At the last minute Hillary will need to have a fucking toenail trimmed and will ask if she can 'phone the debate in' from the fucking sun-room.
Did you wake up after you finished typing this or are you still dreaming?

Forum List

Back