Hillary's "rob money" moment

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I've tried to find a non-facebook source for this picture, and so far it seems to be eluding even the google spidey crawleys. Whatever. It might be real, or it might be photoshopped. Either way, I'm sure it'll catch fire before long. Which perhaps says alot about our level of national intelligence on the political front of the 21st century. But while I cry for America, I still laugh my ass of for Hillary.

clinton.jpg

• Banned

Obviously photoshopped, and badly at that. Nobody really pays much attention to badly photoshopped troll feed. But an image that appears likely to be authentic based on its quality is likely to be taken seriously. Often it will catch fire and become widely distributed without any significant attempts to verify it, even when it's content might seem too good too be true. Which is quite a commentary on the 21st century American culture, and way of politicking. I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that we allow ourselves to be so easily led astray, or the that there are so many people so willing to lead us astray.

In the 2012 race a convincing photoshop job gave birth to the "rob money" sound byte that arguably had a significant negative affect on Romney's campaign. What hope is there for our country if "rob money" photos are going to shape our political outcomes?

Romney-Rmoney.jpg

Forum List

Back