Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

"Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise"

Which is why she'll likely be a one term president.

Does that mean you lefties will pick your wet dream candidate in 2020? The transgender, bisexual, mixed race, illegal, Muslim, social welfare leech, hermaphrodite.
That...would....be.....AWESOME!!!!

Everything but actual qualifications. Democrats have shown twice they don't care about doing the job as long as something unrelated to doing it is a characteristic of the person in the position. They went after another unqualified black and put him a government job. Now, they want someone because she has a vagina.

What a delightful choice we've given ourselves.
are you one of the 56% that doesn't like her?
Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is..
Rather contradictory.
Why is that?

Contradiction - a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.

The situation is the election. The statements are "don't like her much" and "still voting for her".

Would you find saying I don't like blue cars but I'm going to buy one any way as contradictory?

Contradiction - a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another. The situation is the election. The statements are "don't like her much" and "still voting for her".Would you find saying I don't like blue cars but I'm going to buy one any way as contradictory?
Because your other choice might be a yellow car with pink and green polka dots.

Had you not considered that?

Contradiction - a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another. The situation is the election. The statements are "don't like her much" and "still voting for her".Would you find saying I don't like blue cars but I'm going to buy one any way as contradictory?

Using your logic, if you're voting Hillary because you don't like Trump, next time someone offers you a food you don't like, pick up a dog turd and eat it.

Does that mean you lefties will pick your wet dream candidate in 2020? The transgender, bisexual, mixed race, illegal, Muslim, social welfare leech, hermaphrodite.

Everything but actual qualifications. Democrats have shown twice they don't care about doing the job as long as something unrelated to doing it is a characteristic of the person in the position. They went after another unqualified black and put him a government job. Now, they want someone because she has a vagina.

Even I admit Hillary's got all the qualifications of experience. It's hubris that concerns me. But the other option is Amnesty Don.

Using your logic, if you're voting Hillary because you don't like Trump, next time someone offers you a food you don't like, pick up a dog turd and eat it.
Not sure why this has to be so complicated.

Let's say, on a scale of 1 to 10, you like candidate A "3", and you like candidate B "-2".

And you are going to vote because you feel it is your civic duty.

For which candidate do you vote?

Let's say, on a scale of 1 to 10, you like candidate A "3", and you like candidate B "-2".

Oh, one of the lesser of two evils contradictory voters.

Let's say two food items make you throw up. One is less likely to do so than the other. Do you still eat it?

Oh, one of the lesser of two evils contradictory voters.

Let's say two food items make you throw up. One is less likely to do so than the other. Do you still eat it?
If I felt it was my civic duty.

Which I very much doubt.

Why is this so complicated?

Even I admit Hillary's got all the qualifications of experience. It's hubris that concerns me. But the other option is Amnesty Don.

more hubris than Donald?

you don't think perhaps you have a double standard for men and women?

more hubris than Donald?

I don't. I don't use reproductive organs to determine my vote whether it be male or female. You've shown you think having a vagina makes someone qualified.

more hubris than Donald?

I don't. I don't use reproductive organs to determine my vote whether it be male or female. You've shown you think having a vagina makes someone qualified.

and Trump being an ASSHOLE qualifies him? .... how?????

more hubris than Donald?

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

cannabis-exec-gary-johnson-launches-presidential-bid-we-think.jpg

more hubris than Donald?

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

You guys aren't even trying.

more hubris than Donald?

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

You guys aren't even trying.

Being 1st Lady qualifies her? The only thing one has to do to be that is be married to the President. Not a qualification.

Why didn't she run in Arkansas? Wouldn't being 1st "Lady" there have made her qualified? We both know why she didn't.

Secretary of State is an appointed position and it's often political.

There are a lot more people that have done a lot more in the arenas you say makes one qualified that I suspect you'd never vote for. So much for that on her behalf.

more hubris than Donald?

thats the opinion of evryone but Trumpbots.

Coulter calls Trump a “tasteless, publicity-seeking, coarse billionaire” and argues that, “the one thing voters weren’t wild about was his personality.”

Forum List

Back