Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

56% of Americans now dislike her. That's a rise of about 6% and she has been hiding from the public. Maybe she should do a few PRESS CONFERENCES.

Arbitrary Trump deflection in 3....2....1....
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Clinton +5.3

Economist/YouGovEconomist 8/27 - 8/29 1119 RV 4.0 47 42 Clinton +5
PPP (D)PPP (D) 8/26 - 8/28 881 LV 3.3 48 43 Clinton +5
MonmouthMonmouth 8/25 - 8/28 689 LV 3.7 49 42 Clinton +7
LA Times/USCLA Times 8/24 - 8/30 2576 LV 4.5 42 45 Trump +3
NBC News/SMNBC News 8/22 - 8/28 24104 RV 1.0 48 42 Clinton +6
Reuters/IpsosReuters 8/20 - 8/24 1049 LV 3.5 42 35 Clinton +7
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac 8/18 - 8/24 1498 LV 2.5 51 41 Clinton +10
As predicted.

If you ask someone electrocution or firing squad and they pick firing squad does it make firing squad good?

What a delightful choice we've given ourselves.
are you one of the 56% that doesn't like her?
Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is.

Pick your poison. I just can't do it. I'd rather have to shower for a week after voting for Trump than think I voted for someone that will pack the SC with lock step progressives.

I'm not questioning your choice, just stating that I just can't do it.
Understood. My impulse is to actually to vote for Johnson, and I might have, had the GOP run a sane ticket.
the dude is GOP. and he is a politician. boooooo, let him get a real job.

The scary thing is with Donald we should not be surprised by the flip flops and racist and personal insulting things he says. He's a realty (-: TV guy. He says outrageous shite and gives people outcomes they like because actual reality has not bearing on the outcome. He literally can make shite up as he goes along. He's becoming more scripted, but he's essentially the same, only now he reads what script he's handed.

Hillary's more disturbing, imo. The Clintons seem to believe that rules don't really apply to them because they do good things. And undeniably the Foundation has done good in the world. And, personally I think donations and meetings didn't really affect policy. Perhaps we didn't push some dictator as far towards human rights as we might have, but looking at our track record .... we only get along with these thugs on issues where our goals are similar, and we don't really change hearts and minds. But that doesn't make selling access OK. When Poppy ran Carlyle and W was potus, nobody ever thought they were exchanging emails. This shite just is not done. But, Hillary seems quite content to take a chance on losing a sure win over her focking Foundation.

56% of Americans now dislike her. That's a rise of about 6% and she has been hiding from the public. Maybe she should do a few PRESS CONFERENCES.

Press conferences dont make you likable
Hiding like you have something to hide makes you unlikeable

Why are you hiding from the local gay bar? Or do you just not go there?
Really? Pretending you're 13 again?

You like to assign nefarious actions to things. So instead of you just not wanting to go to the gay bar you must be "hiding" from it. Or maybe its different when its you.

Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is.

Pick your poison. I just can't do it. I'd rather have to shower for a week after voting for Trump than think I voted for someone that will pack the SC with lock step progressives.

I may write in Habib from my local Sub Way.

You like to assign nefarious actions to things. So instead of you just not wanting to go to the gay bar you must be "hiding" from it. Or maybe its different when its you.
dude, you're fked up.

Understood. My impulse is to actually to vote for Johnson, and I might have, had the GOP run a sane ticket.

I'm not sure what the hell Johnson is, or he might have had my Vote. Libertarian-ish?

And while I am on the "anyone but Hillary" bandwagon, and you are on the "anybody but Trump" train, Neither of is obviously happy with it.

I'm not sure what the hell Johnson is, or he might have had my Vote. Libertarian-ish?

And while I am on the "anyone but Hillary" bandwagon, and you are on the "anybody but Trump" train, Neither of is obviously happy with it.
I look at Johnson as a moderate Libertarian. He's very sharp and even reasonable.

We can't have THAT, though.

I look at Johnson as a moderate Libertarian. He's very sharp and even reasonable.

Yeah, but "big L" libertarians lose me when it comes to their isolationist streaks.

Oh well, I can just hope for the SMOD to have some impact on the election.

dude, you're fked up.

Name call punctuation.

I looked at Johnson. His immigration stance is not moderate, it's self destructive. And his opinions on isis are all over the place. He's worse than Trump & Hillary combined

Not clear what "record" you are talking about

It is obviously not a record among candidates since Trump consistently polls a dislike in the 60s
Its not even a "record" for Hillary. She is a 54.8 now and was at 56.3 last May

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

Arbitrary Trump deflection: she still has a way to go to catch his dislike percentage.
Not with her current trajectory. She'll be there in no time.
Doubtful, as the numbers have been pretty steady.

Arbitrary Trump deflection: she still has a way to go to catch his dislike percentage.
Not with her current trajectory. She'll be there in no time.
Doubtful, as the numbers have been pretty steady.
Losing 6 points in a week isn't steady. Trump has steadily sucked but his numbers haven't changed, hers have

Forum List

Back